Worstgen

Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yes I really want to see Smoothie and her triplets, Compote, Snack and Streusen in action and showing amazing feats. Perhaps in Elbaf arc though I suspect it would be against someone else than the Straw Hats.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Ah yes Flower, she was really desesperate to see BM being defeated in WCI arc and to see the Germa using a Megazord against BM. Thankfully for them it didn't happen. The great debate had really many of the most ridiculous arguments I ever read.
SHIHI
SHIHI
Man the old days, I remember there was a girl named flower who liked the vinsmokes alot and went rampage after this chapter lol. Also the legendary duels of @Sentinel vs Kiiro
Kejon
Kejon
I remember Flower loved to hate on Big Mom espcially in the great debate. Her comments were so ridiculous and bad honestly.
Dr. Spook
Dr. Spook
That nostalgia... seeing OJ like that again... and at the time when I was taking the piss out of the spoilers and saying things like "Katakuri never gotten laid in his life", or "Big Mom exposing her tamatebako that smells like fishman island"... man.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yes but not as bad as the aptly named Cardboard Douchebag's comments, it was open trolling.
playa4321
playa4321
Be honest I miss all of them, Flower and co. Even though we had a different opinion, the debate back then was kinda great(legendary Big mom fall thread xD).
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Apparently Web archive got some screenshots of OJ during several moments of its lifetime.

It's like a journey in time. I always wanted to be a time traveler.
bluefire12
bluefire12
Thank You for finding the archives I want to search the craziness of Orojackson
comrade
comrade
923 was SanjiKun's doom.
Dr. Spook
Dr. Spook
Aye, I could never trust anything he says.. that guy was always wrong.
bluefire12
bluefire12
How do you find these threads?
M
Monkey D. Luffy
Will we see more users from there join here or do they prefer TB?
M
Monkey D. Luffy
Dr. Spook
Dr. Spook
The bravest prediction thread was awesome, but a lotta people who posted there didn't have much creativity, apart from like.. a few guys, lol.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
I remember Sanjikun saying that G4 Boundman was already top tier, that was his whole credo.
Chrono
Chrono
Man I need to get all my theory threads back before theyre all confirmed.
Chrono
Chrono
I need my credit smh.