Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Considering that Roger is even above hybrid/awakening Kaido, with the Dragon Fruit he wouldn't only beat 2 Admirals, we would also beat two Emperors at once. Top tier haki + op. mystic zoan fruit = overpowered.
Sentinel
Sentinel
On the one hand, you can give Roger the quake fruit and that would make him significantly stronger than other top tiers as well but on the other hand, we do not even know whether Roger had an op DF by himself or not.
Bogard
Bogard
I think at worse, Prime Roger was already capable to push 2 admirals to high diff. At best, he could stalemate them. So if he had no DF while doing so, with an awakened dragon fruit, the question would need to be asked for 3admirals like Oda originally intended to do with Blackbeard :kappa: Seriously though i think 3admirals would be too much for him, but yeah 2 he'd beat them for sure
comrade
comrade
Dunno. Roger doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would eat a DF. He is the Shanks type of guy. Using a saber and his natural abilities. Which would be pretty crazy do be able to achieve that without a DF. If Roger had a DF, it must be a yet unknown one, because I don't think no one would mention the fact that a DF that was used so far, was used by the PK himself.
comrade
comrade
If someone has Roger's DF, it must be the WG, who got it after executing Roger.
Bogard
Bogard
Could be. The only thing i'd dislike is Oda doing a Luffy rip-off by revealing Roger had the Rubber df all along :lusalty:
comrade
comrade
Yeah. Would be pretty dumb. But after all, no one cares about the strawhat being in Shanks' and Roger's possession either. Shanks was red hair Shanks and Luffy is strawhat Luffy. Lol
playa4321
playa4321
I even think Roger without Kaido power gould give two Admirals a high diff battle. With it Im sure he would take down two Admirals.