Worstgen

Noctis
Noctis
Hehe.. You reading manga or watching anime?
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
I watched the anime before. Season 1 was nice, but after that read the manga. It was a great story.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Also how have you been Oreki? Been a while since we’ve spoken.
Noctis
Noctis
Yeah, it's a great manga.. One my most favourite.

I have been good, just going through lockdown since there are lot of cases of covid. How have you been?
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Yeah Tokyo Ghoul was great until the later arcs for me. He's started another manga recently.
Take care! Honestly hope the situation gets better soon. I've been good. I'm just finishing up finals and will be graduating college soon.
Noctis
Noctis
Yeah, the final few arcs were not par with the entire manga... I read writer just wanted to finish as soon as possible so he just went with whatever he can.

Oh, I wish you good luck and hope your finals go well.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Yupp that's what I read too. It was sad since Tokyo Ghoul was so good before.
Thanks Oreki! Btw, will you be playing a mafia game soon? I want to play with you again before I completely stop playing.
Noctis
Noctis
To be honest, I have stopped playing completely. It's quite time-consuming and distracting lol.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Ah I see lol. That's fine then. That's the same reason I want to stop playing as well haha. Novas next weeb will probably be my last, if not before that.
Noctis
Noctis
Nova weeb games drag quite much plus it's hard to keep up with them lol. Although his setups are great.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Yeah, I definitely agree. Gosh it's very hard to keep up with his games lol. I think weeb is worse cause of how many players are involved.