Worstgen

J
Just a member
Yet the real challenges are still waiting ahead. Even if it is hard not to start dreaming
God Buggy
God Buggy
Yeah of course Turkey and Switzerland are not France or Belgium but I am already seeing from some a narrative that wants to them look like they started playing yesterday and removing credit from Italy. Those matches are never easy and we didn't only win, we won showing a big variety of tactical options, a great connection and cohesion between the players united to the shine of the individuals and the right mentality.
God Buggy
God Buggy
Again, those aren't super teams but the point is that some have already brought them lower than they are after those matches against Italy. "They are complete shit". When in fact, their perception has been altered by how good we actually were and how bad we made them LOOK. That's where our credit is and I feel that it can be in no way downplayed.
God Buggy
God Buggy
We started great and we need to give those guys props because that's what they deserve. No one denies that France is the favorite for example but it's not about that. It's about the recognition that we are here and we'll play to go as far as possible.
J
Just a member
The fact is that we beat Turkey 3-0, ok, but Galles beat it to 2-0, Switzerland should fall in the same category of Turkey pretty much. We as a nation are among the best in Europe and in the world but before we can start to dreaming imo we have to test this Italy vs another big euro team (the ones you mentioned). Anyway for sure the Italy of Mancini has a very good streak of victories, let's just wait a moment
God Buggy
God Buggy
I am giving those guys quite some trust, I think they will perform very well.
J
Just a member
Let's hope so
God Buggy
God Buggy
Speriamo nella baguette nel culette. Poi oh...si vedrà.
DKI
DKI
forza lazio