Worstgen

Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Pre G4, Doflamingo was seen as Marco level on NF AP and TMF and the likes. After it he became seem as weaker than Vista but still above most Characters
playa4321
playa4321
People though that Doffy was legit next to admirals, very close in power, had many debates where people put Doffy and his crew above Marineford Blackbeard and his crew. After G4, they said that Boundman was probably Admiral lvl(had such debates too) and that Luffy wouldn´t increase more since this was his all out power, I really debate with guys who think DR Luffy was close to Yonkou lvl.
playa4321
playa4321
And Doffy was still wanked, I said he was probably below Vista,Jozu and Marco) and I even had debates with @Sentinel who put Doffy above them.
In case then Cracker come into the game and the denial was still to strong, first they said that Cracker was probably BM firstmate, after they learning that he was "just" the YC3lvl they hype Doffy even more even though he was under him in portrayal.
playa4321
playa4321
Only few people back in OroJackson had Doffy under Whitebeard commanders, like @Bogard and co.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I remember @Sentinel telling me that he used to think Doffy was a solid admiral level character.

I'm surprised people put Doffy's crew over Blackbeard's though.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Cracker performed good vs Bound Man but now I think this doesn't have much weight since Doflamingo was 1.) heavily weakened vs Bound Man and 2.) beats Cracker in other stats. Doffy is YC2 imo. Sanji beating Queen does not have much weight either since he literally needs two massive PUs to beat Queen.
playa4321
playa4321
Forget his crew, people though that Doffy was above BB with two dfs at marineford.... Im pretty sure Senti change his opinion in this case, the impel down beast of Blackbeard crew where brutal asf in their past, they get hyped above Jinbe,Croco and Ivankov, so im not sure if Doffy could even beat Shiryuu back then... And yes the Doffy wank was clearly worse back then, simiilar like the Germa wank...
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Doffy being YC2/YC1.5. is a good placement for him.

He's obviously not on the level of Katakuri and Marco.
playa4321
playa4321
Ichiji was wanked to be Katakuri lvl, Reiju Smoothie lvl, people really expect Luffy to beat Big mom back then. @Sentinel Cracker was nerfed too, his df was nerfed. And he perform very well, I don´t see any big gap between him and Doffy and even if we saying Doffy is stronger, it would be like 100 for Doffy and 99 for Cracker showing the very close gap and in my opinion Cracker can end as the weakest YC3lvl chara...
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
At the time Marco was also seen as Admiral level and there were debates on whether or Not Primebeard can solo all three admirals.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
You told me about the vinsmoke wank.

I think Marineford Shiryu vs Doffy would be a good fight, but Doffy is more versatile.
Bullet
Bullet
I would have put Doffy on admiral tier before Dressrosa
Wasn't even clear if Mihawk was stronger than him