Worstgen

D
Da evil Who
I'm really looking forward to the Yan plotlines. We definitely need another big politics arc. It'll be interesting to see what Hara does with Sei's characterization.

That would be very nice. Hopefully we get to see Kouen in action before he faces Qin. Properly establishing some feats for him and his generals. Him having ~5 monstrous deputy would make the invasion so hype!
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Liu Bang is actually from the State of Chu. He's around shin/Sei's age. Some historians write the state of Han as "H'an" iirc in order to avoid confusion lol.

Gakuki will probably be mentioned again once we get to the Qi arc. My theory is that Kouen participated in Yan's Coalition against Qi and conquered a shit ton of territory in the event, earning him the nickname, "Conqueror of the East".
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Kouen and his subordinates are def going to be hype, would be cool if one of them was from the southern tribes. We might have already seen some of their designs: https://i.ibb.co/C6cj9Nm/chu.png Red=Kouen. Grey=Main Subordinates Yellow= Former Chu King.

I'm interested in seeing Ryofui's and King of Qi's reactions to anything that Sei does in the future too.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Yan's eastern mountain tribes could be interesting, but the politics aspect and the Prince of Yan will def be the most interesting plotlines.

I can see Man'U maybe being Kouen's Ranbihaku/Houken too, even tho I expect Kouen to be Renpa/Ouki martially.
D
Da evil Who
I see, damn, so Chu is also going to play a major part even after being conquered. Hopefully the Kou Yoku gets some actual development soon then, instead of small fights here and there.

Ouuu damn, Kouen looks like he doesn't play around, the way he's shaded. Maybe we'll get to see his previous Yan invasions. I also think Man'U will get his rematch with Mou By during the Chu invasion when Kouen's involved.
D
Da evil Who
Yeah that's going to be a pivotal arc for how Hara depicts Sei and Ou Ken. They have both already been changed from their historical versions, so I hope it stays that way.

Plus, it wouldn't sit right with Saitaku to see Ou Ken's character get slandered lol.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Funny thing about Kouyoku is that he's likely the son of Kouen, which makes him a candidate for being the father of a verrrry important post unification character lol.

Kouen will likely be the Top Dog of Chu even if Renpa participates in future wars. Dude was sent to fight against Oukotsu.

Man'U will go to either Shin, Ouhon or Moubu imo.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Probably Moubu tho. I feel like a blow from Man'U would shatter Ouhon's spear lol

Ouken will be one of the most important Kingdom characters EOS. Ouken has the best portrayal of any political leader in Kingdom.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
D
Da evil Who
That's why we need to see more of him. we know nothing about him or his special sword atm. The portrayal of Kouen so far reminds me of a hybrid between Shou Hei Kun (funny enough) and Ou Ki.

Ooof, yeah, I can't see Shin or Ou Hon taking on Man'U without a big time-skip.

I'm looking forward to see if Admiral Lee Hung's Ou family theory is going be right. It would make thing extremely interesting for sure.
D
Da evil Who
Is Mou Ki ever going to relevant before the post-unification?
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Kouyoku probably got his sword because he's related to Kouen, that's also probably the reason why Karin hasn't killed him yet lol.

>The portrayal of Kouen so far reminds me of a hybrid between Shou Hei Kun (funny enough) and Ou Ki. I picture Kouen as someone with top tier instincts, equal to Renpa martially, and as smart as Riboku. Basically the GOAT. Also, an underhanded fighter and general.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Ooof, yeah, I can't see Shin or Ou Hon taking on Man'U without a big time-skip.

I think Shin and maybe Ouhon are at the point where they can pressure anyone in the verse, but would ultimately lose to most top tiers.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>I'm looking forward to see if Admiral Lee Hung's Ou family theory is going be right. It would make thing extremely interesting for sure.

It's one of the best ways to make Ouhon, Ouken and Ousen way more relevant to the overall plot.

>Is Mou Ki ever going to relevant before the post-unification?

He does nothing before unfication. Funny enough, Jackie Chan played him in a movie.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Another good point about the Ou family theory is that it will make Gakuki more relevant to the overall story too.

Do you know who Xiang Yu is?
D
Da evil Who
True. And thinking about it, we definitely need some sort of time-skip or transition after this Zhao arc. Ou Hon is like on his deathbed, Shin still hasn't fully mastered the glave, both of their units are heavily hit too.

Damn for Mou Ki. Yeah I saw that lol, clips of it on YouTube. Apparently some of the movies aren't too bad.

I read the historical spoilers about him and Liu Bang. god of martial might and war.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Remember how some of the Duke Hyou soldiers joined Shin? The remaining went to Hyou's cities, maybe some of the others will join him at some point.

I only remember Mouki because he's Ten's friend.

Remember what Ouki said about how Riboku was unprecedented and surpassed the old generation? I think Xiang Yu and Liu Bang will surpass Shin just like Shin will surpass Ouki/Renpa.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Ouhon will probably just get more soldiers from Ousen's army.

Anyway, Xiang Yu is also from Chu. I don't think he's been born yet in the manga though. He's the grandson of Kouen btw.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
What's your opinion on Ouhon and Mouten as rivals/characters btw?
D
Da evil Who
Would be interesting to see Shin have to go recruit them, convincing them to come out of retirement.

It's going be hype to see them. Hopefully we get to see them fight as youngsters as they keep growing, similar to this current Gen. Especially when considering Xiang Yu's kills.