EmperorKinyagi
Primebeard

Roger

Garp-Sengoku-Shiki

Rocks-Rayleigh

Rocks lost to a non-prime Roger and a non-prime Garp
Cinera
Cinera
Old Ray was more impressive than Old Sengoku and Old Garp.
Cinera
Cinera
Garp also seemed to hold him in very high regard, warning that the Marines should not attempt to take on two legends at the same time.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Roger
Primebeard
Xebec
Garp
Shiki
Sengoku
Ray
RayanOO
RayanOO
I honestly don’t underestand why people are putting WB above Roger
Cinera
Cinera
@RayanOO:

1. Primebeard was the World's Strongest Man, Roger wasn't.
2. Roger stalemated a Primebeard that didn't use his Devil Fruit.
RayanOO
RayanOO
@Cinera yeah I forgot the moment when Roger went all out either….
If both went all out no more island no more crew etc and it was obviously a serious/nice fight. It was not for the kill at all.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Lol at titles : it was said numerous times that WB/Roger were equal. That they were rival, that they formed a duo at the summit etc.

And you are all forgetting the kind of story we are reading : ITS A PIRATE KING SHONEN STORYYY !!!!!!!!!
RayanOO
RayanOO
Roger was THE first Pk, the first one who conquered all the seas, who went to Laughter Tale, who made the speech about the One piece, the one who started the golden age of pirate, Oden thought Roger was a shade more than WB, Roger is Luffy goal, Garp rival, Ace father, Shiki enemy, Rocks breaker, the one who had the straw hats, Shanks mentor, Ray captain and partner etc etc. The one with the biggest bounty etc etc
RayanOO
RayanOO
Roger is narratively at the pinnacle of everything. This. Is. A. Shonen.
Nobody is above Roger prime except maybe prime BB, Prime Luffy, Imu or some alien race