Worstgen

Sallucion
Sallucion
To be fair with you, horrible. I haven't read a single chapter of anything the last days.
Today I managed to catch up with JJK and OP, which is a lot compared to what I read last days / weeks :'D.

Let's call it a small break for now :p

How are you doing? Was sad to read you can't make the weeb game. ;-;
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh damn. Drop OP and focus on the rest lol.

I am doing fine, thanks for asking. Just somewhat busy. How about you?

I'll prolly sub in for someone midway lol. These next 10 or so days are very hectic so I didn't wanna play half assed since I couldn't commit.
Sallucion
Sallucion
Yeah I could drop OP, but it was one of the mangas I only had to read 2 chapters lol.
I think my plan for now is RoR -> Jigokuraku -> My hero -> Kingdom. Have to see whats next once I caught up with those 3.

Good to hear you're doing fine. I hope it's 'good' busy for you. I'm doing fine myself, just not interested in some stuff lately (Mafia, manga, anime etc)
Ah, happens. I hope you get to sub in :)
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Haven't read an OP chapter in almost a year lol.

Good list.

Aight, thanks. Yeah I get that. Kinda lost interest too in some things.

I deffo think I will. Hopefully for a power role like last time. I was Gojo. And I killed you lmao.
Sallucion
Sallucion
You're not missing out on anything lol. I just try to read that 1 chapter a week so I don't have to read tons of chapters later.

Happens sometimes. Good thing I started to read a few chapters again.

Now that you mention it again, why did you kill me? :'D
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
> Now that you mention it again, why did you kill me? :'D

LMAO. You were like the POE. I asked people multiple times who they'd off and your name kept coming up. And then you flipped town Fubuki lmao.
Sallucion
Sallucion
Thats funny, because I remember I send in my action to protect myself and my team members for that cycle. Only for you to have send in your action before me lol.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lol. I had a passive which made my actions have the highest priority.

[Passive - The Strongest] - As declared by himself, Gojo is the strongest person in the world. Undefeated and beatable to none. As such, your actions will take the highest priority in the order of actions.