Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Wait what the hell Brix?!? This is so sad. Whyyyyy 😭😭😭
B
Brix
He did that just to feel a few seconds of fulfillment and happiness 😭
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
it was so tragic...I thought he was gonna catapult himself, not jump to his doom.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Gonna take this exchange at face value and NOT watch whatever you posted, Brixter...although y’all didn’t really try not to spoil it 😢😭🥺
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Jew D. Boy you’re too happy to watch something like this. You made the right choice
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
See, Kiwi, I’m actually *not* happy right now, and by the sound of it, this isn’t a lighthearted romp that my friend Brix posted...just adds up to a bad time all around.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
What’s wrong Jew?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Something that involves animals getting hurt, actually...not mine (that I know of/can tell), but the daycare I take my dog to went viral around here today after someone filmed an employee at a different location whipping someone’s dog in the face with a leash and yelling at it. Makes me sick to my stomach when people do that kind of shit to a defenseless pet.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Why are some people such piece of shits. What did those animals ever do to them for them to go hitting innocent dogs🙄
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Fucking NOTHING, Kiwi...nothing justifies that kind of behavior. These people deserve to rot in Hell, I keep saying this guy will be lucky if getting fired (which he was before the video was posted) is the worst thing that happens to him as a result of this.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Ugh this reminds me of some scandal before about workers in some retirement abusing the elderly there. Some people just like to pick on the ones who can’t fight back 😤😤.