Worstgen

D
Da evil Who
Damn. That lost has just continuously gone down the more we saw those characters. Right now my favorite would be Zoro. He's the one main char that Oda can mess up the least, and I just like strong fighters type of characters.

I used to like Mihawk, Kuma because of his powers and appearance at the end of Triller Bark. Akainu, Kizaru etc.. but look at all of them now... Look at the Dragon and the Gorosei...
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Zoro's a solid character, and Kuma has always been one of my personal favs too. Great design, interesting powers, he's definitely one of the characters who surprised me the most.

Sakazuki is cool, not a big Kizaru fan

> Look at the Dragon and the Gorosei...

Dragon doing less than Morley during Levely was ,.... and I used to want to know the names and backstories of the Gorosei, but now I don't gave a damn.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
my favs are probably Doffy, Jinbe, Teach, Sakazuki, Issho, Whitebeard(pre Wano), i liked Tom and Kyros even tho they were minor, Zoro and Pre Time Skip Sanji too.

Kuzan's up there too, and Croc was a good villain
D
Da evil Who
Even Blackbeard... All of them have basically been doing "nothing" because Oda doesn't know what to do with them, rather than trying to keep their motives secret. Just make it up as you go once it gets to their turns.

That's why Zoro is the only char I like. Man's role is just to fight.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>That's why Zoro is the only char I like. Man's role is just to fight.

Sucks that it took till Wano for him to stop fighting trashcans like Pica and Monet and the drunk octopus.
>Even Blackbeard... All of them have basically been doing "nothing" because Oda doesn't know what to do with them, rather than trying to keep their motives secret. Just make it up as you go once it gets to their turns.
that's a good point-
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I feel like Oda should have tried to focus more on how the New Generation(Teach, and the supernova, and the new marines) are slowly approaching and taking control over the old guard's territory(Big Mom and Kaido)

One thing about Teach post time skip that I did like is having him clash with Dragon. I thought it was weird that barely any pirate has even acknowledged the existence of Revolutionaries.
D
Da evil Who
And the thing is, the story doesn't have to change much for Oda to give these characters proper portrayal while still being able to do what he's been doing till now with the irrelevant side characters.

The only things that would change is the chapter count for the arcs will go up, but the "plot" will be moving way faster than it's been now, unless Oda wants to show those strong fighters doing irrelevant things