Worstgen

Gran D. Master
Gran D. Master
Real antagonists who actually mean shit and posed a legitimate threat beg to differ with your differing
Cinera
Cinera
You said major arcs. The first arc of East Blue and first arc of the New World are major arcs.
Cinera
Cinera
Besides your objection only applies to solo fights with the arc antagonist, and not e.g. and Oars style gang bang.
Gran D. Master
Gran D. Master
Alright *sigh* you got me. Doesn't change the fact that even Sanji would have one-shotted fucking Axe-hand Morgan and lol-diffed Hody Jones; a FISHMAN (on steroids) who lost to a devil fruit user in an underwater fight...

Now that I look at it, Zoro cutting Hody MUST mean he will also cut Kaido; the parrarels between those two supervillains are too obvious. Thank you for enlightening me
Cinera
Cinera
I didn't say that. You made a flawed statement/argument, and I pointed it out. I am not claiming that Zoro would in fact fight Kaido, let alone that he would do so for because he has fought arc antagonists before.
Cinera
Cinera
I was pointing out that the claim that Zoro has never fought arc antagonists before is wrong.
Gran D. Master
Gran D. Master
...I've already admitted that you were right. What more do you want?
Cinera
Cinera
I was replying to the sarcasm in your second paragraph.
Gran D. Master
Gran D. Master
How was that sarcasm? Hody was an arc villain just like Kaido is, right?
Cinera
Cinera
> Zoro cutting Hody MUST mean he will also cut Kaido; the parrarels between those two supervillains are too obvious. Thank you for enlightening me

I read this as a sarcastic reply, especially the first clause in the paragraph.
Cinera
Cinera
I never claimed that Zoro cutting Hody meant that he will cut Kaido, only that a specific argument you raised against it: "Zoro has never fought the arc villain" was wrong.
Gran D. Master
Gran D. Master
Okay. Let me rephrase myself.

Zoro has never fought an arc villain that actually meant shit; he never even touched Doflamingo. He tried touching Lucci, but it didn't end well for him. He got negged by Enel. The closest he has come to taking part in defeating the arc villain was Thriller Bark, but then again, Moria was the real villain, not Oars; and the final fight against Moria was a 1v1 between him and Luffy.
Cinera
Cinera
> He tried touching Lucci, but it didn't end well for him.

Eh, didn't Luffy also get negged back then? I don't think him getting negged is all that relevant (especially because the SHs went from getting negged to comfortably winning (bar Luffy vs Lucci)).
Cinera
Cinera
As for your core point, that only applies to a 1 vs 1 fight with Zoro vs Kaido. You can argue that this makes it very unlikely Zoro will get a 1 vs 1 with Kaido, but no one is arguing for Zoro to get a 1 vs 1 with Kaido.
Cinera
Cinera
* Luffy tag teamed Oars.
* Luffy tag teamed the Pacifista.
* Luffy tag teamed Doflamingo initially.

Luffy may well tag team Kaido.
Gran D. Master
Gran D. Master
Why is Luffy at all relevant to this case? Luffy still came back, fought, and beat Lucci 1v1. Zoro never even came to physical contact with him after their W7 encounter.

And no my point doesn't have anything to do with Zoro fighting Kaido specifically in a 1v1. What my point applies to is that Zoro will not not have any impact in the fight against Kaido directly