Even though she doesn't join the Straw Hats, there is actually a real "role" for her to do in the ship: Guard.
1. The existence of Guard role itself
Before we guess a nakama candidate's role, the role itself must be either makes sense, present in the story, useful to the crew, and/or different...
Sanji is one of the most useful character in the series.
Sanji is one of the most versatile character in the series.
Sanji is one of the most relatable character in the series.
Just like all SH, Sanji is good looking. His gentleman outfit looks sleek and high class.
Now that you mention it and I'm thinking about it again, it is indeed probable to use DJ in RS.
But he didn't use it against Page One because he needs to hide his identity (that's why he used the RS). If he used flaming legs, it's possible someone notices him, not many people use this style...
Hmm, not sure if I'm starting to go dumb or start to forget things or something, but here's my thoughts.
- I always believe that fire resistant stuff are hard to combust//ignite/lit/whatever.
- And Sanji's theme is science, so there must be a scientific element about his fire, which is to...
Yes, and I've addressed this to my point #2, please read that first.
Even then, RS might withstand normal fire / DJ, but will it be able to contains blue flame? We know that some special bullet can penetrate RS, which means that it's material is far from invincible. It might not able to...
1. Sir, you might be referring to fire immunity. It's different than fire resistant. The Germas is still flinched by fire enveloping them, which means RS isn't fire immune.
2. So if we're talking about sense, how about this. If you can lit your legs on fire, but your clothing is resisting the...
For me, the hottest means the sexiest.
Which means girls with awesome curves and very ideal BWH measurements (according to 2020s real world standards).
Which means girls perky boobs, thin waist, and busty buttocks.
And also, nowadays' ideal female according to those professional modeling is...
OP's question depends on what kind of RS it will be.
The RS we know allows for better defense, but no offense because Sanji can't use DJ with it. Just like King's Lunarian mode.
If theoritically Sanji can use his fire with RS, then it means an even hotter flame can be used:
- Sanji alone...
Zoro vs Kizaru is the way to go.
The thing is:
1. Kizaru was shown to fight the 2nd guys; Rayleigh, Marco, Benn.
2. Sabaody's revenge for Zoro who almost got personally killed by him.
3. Cutting light is the next step after cutting steel and fire.
4. King is basically BetterSanji, yet Zoro...
You mean the knowledge of reading the Poneglyph?
We had Robin as sole reader, then Pudding can possibly read it if she awakens her eyes, then Sukiyaki confirmed alive, and it's possible that the man in burn marks can read it.
That's still 1 out of 4 people, still special as fuck.
Think of Luffy...
a piece of writing or speech, especially on the internet, giving someone's personal opinions about a topic, usually
strong opinions that have not been carefully thought about and that many people are likely to disagree with.
So, the key here is something that many people will...
The earliest usage of CoO is noticing someone standing still behind a wall. Granted it's actively using CoO (as active ability).
So it's not a farfetched idea that Caribou can be sensed even when he's just there.
Especially when Sanji who is supposedly good at CoO is present there (coupled with...
Normally, since it's a rescue and infiltration reasons, they should've just fly away from these people after getting the captives.
But I guess it would be Caesar helping them and escape together. As shit as he is, he can help hinder Kata & Oven.