¡¡¡¡¡BEWARE OF THE AUTOMERGE FAIL!!!!!!

B

Ballel

Since there is this ongoing problem with people not knowing about the great dangers that Automerge poses to this community, here a public warning:

When you are the last user who posted in a thread and you want to make another post in the same thread, your new post is being merged with your former post automatically.
Now comes the important part:
Any quotes or user tags you write in this new post WILL NOT RESULT IN A NOTIFICATION FOR THE USER YOU TAGGED/QUOTED.

Unless the user happens to come across your post by chance, they will NEVER find out you even talked to them.

Since the admins seem to have no way of preventing this without removing the automerge altogether, you are required to proactively take measures against this most bothersome occurrence.

How to defeat the automerge fail:

In a very active thread (such as the waiting room), simply wait until another user makes a post. Submit your new post after them.

In a less active thread(this also applies to very dead threads that you want to bump after half a year but the last post happens to be yours) go to edit post and copy your old post with everything it includes, such as quotes, tags, image links etc(sometimes the image link must be inserted anew).
Then delete this post.

Then go to the text area, paste your old post you just copied and then write whatever you originally intended to write as a new post.

Then click on post.

@Jaguark101
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Bullet
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Cinera
@Adam 🍎
@Fugikage Zoro
@Goodman Grey
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume

@Tyki_Mikk
@Pringles
@Epicop
@Zoroe
@Law
@BakiDou
@Meeyori
@AwakenedCabbage
@DruMzTV
@Bounty
@solis
@Jaguark101
@Rottkins
@Krusher1357
@Phoenix D. King
@hime
@Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @OnePiss @Luffy_Fan @Luffy is the mc

I think that a solution could be to automerge only posts published within 24/48/72 hours, choose whatever you find more suitable.

It's very annoying otherwise.
I posted in Killer's FC after months only to get my post automerged...

B

Ballel

I think that a solution could be to automerge only posts published within 24/48/72 hours, choose whatever you find more suitable.

It's very annoying otherwise.
I posted in Killer's FC after months only to get my post automerged...
Just do what I specified in the post above.
Delete your old post and make one combined new post.

Since there is this ongoing problem with people not knowing about the great dangers that Automerge poses to this community, here a public warning:

When you are the last user who posted in a thread and you want to make another post in the same thread, your new post is being merged with your former post automatically.
Now comes the important part:
Any quotes or user tags you write in this new post WILL NOT RESULT IN A NOTIFICATION FOR THE USER YOU TAGGED/QUOTED.

Unless the user happens to come across your post by chance, they will NEVER find out you even talked to them.

Since the admins seem to have no way of preventing this without removing the automerge altogether, you are required to proactively take measures against this most bothersome occurrence.

How to defeat the automerge fail:

In a very active thread (such as the waiting room), simply wait until another user makes a post. Submit your new post after them.

In a less active thread(this also applies to very dead threads that you want to bump after half a year but the last post happens to be yours) go to edit post and copy your old post with everything it includes, such as quotes, tags, image links etc(sometimes the image link must be inserted anew).
Then delete this post.

Then go to the text area, paste your old post you just copied and then write whatever you originally intended to write as a new post.

Then click on post.

@Jaguark101
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Bullet
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Cinera
@Adam 🍎
@Fugikage Zoro
@Goodman Grey
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume

@Tyki_Mikk
@Pringles
@Epicop
@Zoroe
@Law
@BakiDou
@Meeyori
@AwakenedCabbage
@DruMzTV
@Bounty
@solis
@Jaguark101
@Rottkins
@Krusher1357
@Phoenix D. King
@hime
@Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @OnePiss @Luffy_Fan @Luffy is the mc
fatherless.

jk good post