Character Discussion “Zoro trained for everything and will become WSS through his own strength” is completely false

Does Zoro being born with CoC ruin the notion of him becoming WSS solely through his hard work?

• Total voters
So if Zoro can become a WSS without working hard just because he has COC, why wasn't he the WSS as soon as he was born?
You didn't get what he said.
Of course Zoro does have to train if he wants to use Adv. CoC but the fact that he was born with it means he has higher potential than someone that can never use It no matter how much he trains.
Zoro is not like a rock Lee, let's say so, he trained hard but he has all the potential since he was born.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Of course Zoro does have to train if he wants to use Adv. CoC but the fact that he was born with it means he has higher potential than someone that can never use It no matter how much he trains.
Zoro is not like a rock Lee, let's say so, he trained hard but he has all the potential since he was born.
Zoro is like neji and rocklee in one.
He has natural talent and still works hard :steef:

Zoro is like neji and rocklee in one.
He has natural talent and still works hard :steef:
Yup, you got It.
Now It's subjective taste if you like It or not, I mean I knew many people who liked Zoro because he trained and started gym, while the thing I enjoy about Zoro is his loyalty to Luffy and him being his samurai servant.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro has CoC, which according to Garp you have to be born with.

Now if Adv CoC becomes a major power up for Zoro and it contributes to him being WSS, the notion that he trained hard for everything goes out the window because he was literally born with CoC in the first place lol.

It also means becoming WSS would be significantly harder for a person who wasn’t born with CoC lol
No because CoC is not a game-changer.

Everybody who has ever reached the top of their field has an innate natural talent that others don’t have. They also then need to work hard to get where they are. That’s the CoC users.

How people don’t get that being experimented on in the womb to have a unnatural advantage that they would not otherwise be able to have leaves a very different impression is beyond me. Nobody cares about Franky having an iron body because it was his own genius and hardwork- plus being hit by a train- that led to it.

If Judge had not experimented on an unborn child, Sanji would be dead. That leaves a bad taste for two reasons
-Judge is a despicable character who abused Sanji relentlessly, so Sanji needing his work to fight at the level required is unpleasant to me.
-Sanji has done nothing to work on this powerup. He’s not even needed to train it. He just put on a RS twice and his body turned into an exoskeleton, apparently.
Sadly true

Black Leg Sanji is no more, now it's Vinsmoke Sanji

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Now if Adv CoC becomes a major power up for Zoro and it contributes to him being WSS, the notion that he trained hard for everything goes out the window because he was literally born with CoC in the first place lol.
Dude literally said being born with COC means Zoro didn't work hard.