Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Since on the General Spoiler Room people told me to make post like that than fine. I open here the chamber for Requests and Art of mine where you can ask me for anything. I won't take money for any of that but it won't much of a spectacular art. By that I will put some rules for it.

General Rules

- You can request me most of things but I put boundaries to it and I can refuse to do something. If a request won't get a like from me it means I didn't accepted it.
- Requests will be
Open with a starter post and Closed with a finish post
- Before the close post I will try to draw everything what I was asked for. If I won't draw something it means I will draw it later.

Ko Fi:
- requests what will be together with a Kofi tip will be in color depending on the amount of a tip, next to the message in a tip write WG and possibly a nick from here so I would know who to tag while posting the doodle here
I am an open person but mainly I take One Piece art requests

And if someone wants something of a better quality feel free to dm me
Post automatically merged:

† Examples †

:daydream:Requests are Open :daydream:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Since on the General Spoiler Room people told me to make post like that than fine. I open here the chamber for Requests and Art of mine where you can ask me for anything. I won't take money for any of that but it won't much of a spectacular art. By that I will put some rules for it.

General Rules

- You can request me most of things but I put boundaries to it and I can refuse to do something. If a request won't get a like from me it means I didn't accepted it.
- Requests will be
- Before the close post I will try to draw everything what I was asked for. If I won't draw something it means I will draw it later.

† Examples †

This is so fantastic, TYSM for doing this! You are my hero now hahaha! These are making my day so much!

Can you do Smoothie squeezing Marco into pineapple juice if possible? Or her shooting a flying Marco down with her sword slashes? Or whatever you're able to do ofc?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

General Rules

- Requests will be

† Examples †

you forgot to put 5$ for every commission.

General Rules

- Requests will be

† Examples †

Could you draw post TS Nami not knowing what a t-shirt is?
And thanks again as always!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
This is so fantastic, TYSM for doing this! You are my hero now hahaha! These are making my day so much!

Can you do Smoothie squeezing Marco into pineapple juice if possible? Or her shooting a flying Marco down with her sword slashes? Or whatever you're able to do ofc?

she was always to me like a mix of classic berserk and princess nausicaa when it comes to the vibe