👖 Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he doesn’t have 10S and doesn’t need to hide his cards from the students he approaches the domain portion of the battle in a completely different manner. Why are you ignoring this?
The question is does he have something to bypass infinity ?

He just has to show something more lethal than cuts and then he would win the domain clashes.

Man you really are coping.
Post automatically merged:

Because he's not genuinely arguing he's delusional.
Well domains are harder to break from inside so he decided

The cope here is insane LMAOOO
The cope here is insane LMAOOO
Can't blame him tbh.

Felt on top only for his world to fall apart so fast he hasn't even processed that he was a clown all along.

I feel bad for @kom5
You guys can prob read Sukuna admits that he can't bypass infinity and needs Maho and 10s

Well domains are harder to break from inside so he decided
Not Gojo's, he switched the conditions so that the outside was tough while the inside was not.

Let me make this extremely obvious for you

The reason why is Sukuna didn't break out was because he was letting Megumi get hit by UV's effect to adapt Maho for the process IN ALL of the domain clashes. The narrator literally told us this:

Sukuna was letting the domain clashes play out to adapt Maho. If Sukuna didn't have Maho, he would have just broken the domain lol.

You guys can prob read Sukuna admits that he can't bypass infinity and needs Maho and 10s
First off, he literally bypasses infinity with cleave in this chapter lmao.

Sukuna says he needs Maho and 10s
Second, no he doesn't.

Saying "I used Maho as an analytics algorithm to find a solution" and "I need Maho" are not the same thing you donut.

Last edited:
Sukuna was letting the domain clashes play out to adapt Maho. If Sukuna didn't have Maho, he would have just broken the domain lol.
Yes but 3-5 he lost LOL and DE is peak so Gojo already beat him in the strongest discipline
Yeah because Maho paved the way he also says in the chapter "something I wasn't able to do" so he used so without Maho he can't analysis it LMAO

That means Gojo > Heian Sukuna

Yes but 3-5 he lost LOL and DE is peak so 👖 already beat him in the strongest discipline
Man you really didn’t read anything I said. Sukuna could have just busted the inside the whole time.

"something I wasn't able to do" l
Oh wait THAT’S what you’re talking about?

He’s talking about Mahoraga changing the nature of its cursed energy. That was the FIRST adaptation Maho found. Yeah Sukuna can’t do that sure.

You really don’t understand the fight at all do you.

Yes but 3-5 he lost LOL and DE is peak so 👖 already beat him in the strongest discipline

Yeah because Maho paved the way he also says in the chapter "something I wasn't able to do" so he used so without Maho he can't analysis it LMAO

That means 👖 > Heian Sukuna
This is just sad
Even if ur goat says he would have lost if sukuna didn’t have 10 shadows
His retarded fandom still tries to push a dead agenda
It’s like zoro fans in wano still preaching zkk

Man you really didn’t read anything I said. Sukuna could have just busted the inside the whole time.

Oh wait THAT’S what you’re talking about?

He’s talking about Mahoraga changing the nature of its cursed energy. That was the FIRST adaptation Maho found. Yeah Sukuna can’t do that sure.

You really don’t understand the fight at all do you.
No he was talking about how to bypass Maho otherwise he would have do it himself why didnt he do it himself and used Maho 😂 adaption means also understand that's also Sukuna cant do

No he was talking about how to bypass Maho otherwise he would have do it himself why didnt he do it himself and used Maho 😂 adaption means also understand that's also Sukuna cant do
i feel so bad your bro

if you’re this delusional about reality I don’t even want to imagine how hard life is

i feel so bad your bro

if you’re this delusional about reality I don’t even want to imagine how hard life is
The translation is out Gojo mentions Megumi 10S that means that was definitely a boost and he is not sure he can win even without due Sukuna didn't show all
And Sukuna remarks how he needed Maho to bypass infinity

So the question is Sukunas all able to bypass infinity ?
If not Gojo if yes then you are right

The translation is out 👖 mentions Megumi 10S that means that was definitely a boost and he is not sure he can win even without due Sukuna didn't show all
And Sukuna remarks how he needed Maho to bypass infinity

So the question is Sukunas all able to bypass infinity ?
If not 👖 if yes then you are right
I like how you’ve been dodging the domain point this whole time.

Not 👖's, he switched the conditions so that the outside was tough while the inside was not.

Let me make this extremely obvious for you

The reason why is Sukuna didn't break out was because he was letting Megumi get hit by UV's effect to adapt Maho for the process IN ALL of the domain clashes. The narrator literally told us this:

Second, no he doesn't.

Saying "I used Maho as an analytics algorithm to find a solution" and "I need Maho" are not the same thing you donut.
That Gojo’s CT was on cool down after the first clash and Sukuna could have just nuked him like he nuked Mahoraga. Since Gojo didn’t have his CT after losing the clashes.

Or could have just broken all of the domain clashes and never lost them by attacking the inside but instead chose to expose himself to UV in all 5 clashes to adapt Mahoraga.

I wonder why you keep avoiding that discussion.