๐Ÿ‘– Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iโ€™ve just starting watching this, but the Gojo dude seems downright unstoppable. Half the time heโ€™s toying. Tho following normal common sense Sukuna stronger. Heโ€™s the Big bad of the show. Normal rules dictate only the MC can beat him. Sukuna being the strongest in a stronger era helps too.

Meh. Everyone already used the most important stuff so I guess I will add my own take on this ( my headcanon ).

Look how Sukuna never talks about Gojo again. As if he got not to say scared but realized Gojo is a different breed than Jujutsu Sorcerers he fought years ago.

I don't like this whole "Golden age of the Jujutsu Sorcerers".

This doesn't mean Sukuna fought thousands of Gojos. Remember that next-generation = stronger and the cycle goes on and on and there is Gojo. He's probably the most skilled 6 eyes + Unlimited user that ever lived on Earth.

I think Sukuna fought strong opponents back then for sure but I want people to understand that the Golden Age might refer to the number of Sorcerers back then not necessarily the power of them. ( Of course, they must've been at least decent to pose at least a little challenge for Sukuna but you know what I mean by that ) Notice how the author reminds us how small is Jujutsu world in this age compared to the previous with how many people are Sorcerers now.

The thing that will always go against Gojo beating Sukuna is the retarded MC troupe that every Mangaka follows.

To everyone who read Black Clover.

I think that Gojo vs Sukuna will be a massive battle. The biggest one in the manga and Gojo would be clearly the one with the upper hand but he will ultimately lose due to incapability of killing his precious student. ( Julius situation basically ) He often says that he's a bad teacher but I think everyone that was his student developed this bond with him that surely shows that he has people around him.

As of now, Gojo can't die. He can't die until the higher-up system in Jujutsu Sorcerers world won't be abolished. Yuuji would be in constant fear because now once his "allies" will become his enemies to hunt him down and kill.

I push the agenda of Hakari and Yuta so I expect them to show up soon. I think I won't make a stretch if I say that current Yuta is the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer -Gojo ofc and on top of that there is Hakari who got praised alongside Yuta by Gojo.

I think they are going to be a massive defense force sort of thing for Yuuji per Gojo's request.

I think the power system in Jujutsu world rn looks like this:
1. Gojo/Sukuna ( with the edge for Gojo atm ).
2. Yuta.
3. Hakari and Zen'in geezer I guess?
4. All Special grades and the rest of the top 10 is up to you.
The chances of this are virtually nonexistent

Gojo will win at this stage of story, comfortably i would say.

That can change in last quarter of the story. Current Sakuna is not the strongest, but EoS Sakuna will be when Yuji had eaten all his fingers.

Then I will bet on Sakuna winning the battle despite believing Gojo is stronger by hair margin. Simply because the latter is a curse who doesn't need to fight with any limits using even unfair means to fight, while Gojo will hesitate killing Yuji Itadori and people in the surrounding etc.

Last edited:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Throw on a poll please.

Time to show you guys why it's Gojo>Sukuna.

I'll start with the obvious.
Gojo literally says he can take him out. Right in front of Sukuna. And Sukuna keeps his mouth shut right there.
Gege, the author calls Satoru Gojo the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.
Chapter 3. Full power Ryomen Sukuna shown.
Chapter 16, the author calls Gojo THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE MANGA.

Moving on. I'll be talking about the switch in Sukuna's attitude after having found out that Megumi is a ten shadow curse user.

Sukuna goes from trying to kill him

however after figuring out that Megumi is a ten shadows user
Sukuna is concerned with him and saves him and wants to keep him alive, going so far as to even save Yuji. From a person who didn't care at all about anyone, and even tried killing Megumi himself, to carrying about Megumi's well being.

Now why would a man like Sukuna do that? Pretty obvious. We got an answer to it recently.

Years and years ago, the Zenin and Gojo family heads killed each other. The heads had the powers that Gojo and Megumi have.
Sukuna as a curse that has traversed ages and ages is fully aware of such a situation. That is the reason he is keeping Megumi alive. Sukuna is basing it on history repeating itself. He plans to use Megumi to defeat Gojo, because he himself is incapable of it.

Sukuna is incapable of beating Gojo.

And he himself knows that. That's why he is cultivating Megumi to take out Gojo, basing it on the ordeal that took place many years ago. Does Sukuna strike anyone like a guy who would plan ahead if the obstacle in his way was weaker than him? Definitely not. Sukuna knows that he cannot beat Gojo.

With the birth of Gojo the balance of the world was altered. Curses and curse users went into hiding because of him

If he should fall humanity is doomed

Curses worth up to 8 or 9 fingers of Sukuna
were shitting themselves at the thought of stalling Gojo for a minute.
Suguru Geto, someone who is capable of assessing curses and how they stack up to Sukuna's fingers, informs the curses that in order to win the war they need to immobilize Gojo and make an ally of Sukuna. Pay attention to how it is worded. Geto says they need to fulfill two conditions. Immobilizing Gojo and getting SUkuna on their side. That means that if they only fulfill one, i.e. get Sukuna on their side but do not immobilize Gojo or remove him from the fight they cannot win. Even with Sukuna and multiple special grade curses they cannot win against Gojo

Why you may ask?

What's wrong Sukuna stans??

Gojo puts your boy 6 feet under.​
There's nothing more to say to this really, that Satoru Gojo is the strongest has been affirmed by:
  • Satoru Gojo himself
  • His enemy and best friend (Geto)
  • The cursed spirits
  • The Jujutsu Sorcerers
  • The author himself
Denying ๐Ÿjo's supremacy is just wilful stubbornness. Sukuna could make things "a bit tough" but Gojo will undoubtedly emerge victorious.

A few things here:

1) We saw Jogo and Hanami bypass Infinity using domain amplification. Sukuna should be physically much more powerful than those two, meaning he should be able to damage Gojo with just his physical attacks alone.

2) Fake Geto/Noritoshi Kamo literally said that Sukuna was a contingency if the Prison Realm didn't work. How does this not directly imply Sukuna > Gojo??

3) Sukuna's techniques seem relatively unknown. Even Jogo, who likely had full access to historical information, had no idea what was going on when Sukuna summoned the blue flames. Gojo said he would win, but he also probably doesn't know what Sukuna's packing.

4) The description of dismantle and cleave. Cleave adjusts itself to the power of its target. A lot of people are taking it to mean it adjusts to physical power, but what if it adjusts to all defenses?

5) Sukuna's domain is MUCH larger, and thanks to the binding conditions I think Sukluna would outright win if they decided to lay out their domains.

6) From a meta-narrative perspective, it makes no sense for Gojo to just beat Sukuna after he reaches full power.

7) Gojo can't even destroy Sukuna's fingers.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
1) We saw Jogo and Hanami bypass Infinity using domain amplification. Sukuna should be physically much more powerful than those two, meaning he should be able to damage Gojo with just his physical attacks alone.
This makes no sense, that's not how Infinity works.

To the rest of the thread: nah. You're reaching too much and making unwarranted conclusions.

Sukuna being a contingency for Gojo doesn't imply Sukuna > Gojo, it implies that they think Sukuna has a good chance of being able to hold off Gojo.

To the rest of the thread: nah. You're reaching too much and making unwarranted conclusions.

Sukuna being a contingency for Gojo doesn't imply Sukuna > Gojo, it implies that they think Sukuna has a good chance of being able to hold off Gojo.
Jogo and Hanami were literally bypassing infinity with domain amplification. Sukuna has much more physical strength, meaning his basic physical blows can damage Gojo.
Post automatically merged:

https://jujutsu-kaisen.fandom.com/wiki/Domain_Amplification
It surprising how many people just forgot about this.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Gojo has a better portrayal. Even the author himself proclaims that he's the strongest character in the manga, however, I have that feeling that if Sukuna recovers his full power and if the two end up fighting, Sukuna's gonna end up taking the W somehow. Could be because of some trickery related to Megumi (which could imply that he by himself is not strong enough to defeat him) or it could be because he's stronger by himself. I feel like it's going to rather be the first option, so my vote goes for Goatjo at the moment :cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Did you notice how all your points are I believe, I think, it should, would, could?

Let's attribute domain amplification to Sukuna, even though he hasn't show it. So it become a physical contest. What is the basis for assuming Sukuna is much more physically imposing than the curses? Each curse excels at different things. Hanami is more durable than Jogo whilst Jogo is faster. And how does that measure up to Gojo's physical strength? Jogo shat himself thinking about how powerful Gojo is with just physical strength and curse energy manipulation.
Gojo was, while holding back, taking on 2 curses without them being able to touch him, unless he wanted to, or overpower him at all.
Gojo ripped off Jogo's head, ripped of Hanami's antlers or whatever they are with physical strength alone. Gojo has always been exceptional when it comes to physical abilities as well.

2) Fake Geto/Noritoshi Kamo literally said that Sukuna was a contingency if the Prison Realm didn't work. How does this not directly imply Sukuna > Gojo??
Yes he said Sukuna was the contingency if the prison realm didn't work. With that he meant what would have happened. And that's trapping Gojo with civilians, where he will not fight to the best of his abilities, and have the curses plus 15 finger Sukuna fight him and stall him. So, Gojo who was holding back was supposed to fight 15 finger Sukuna, Jogo, Hanami, Mahito, Chozo, probably Geto himself, and it would result in them just stalling Gojo long enough for Geto's plan to work. And still Geto was not confident in that plan hence he went with what was more likely to succeed and that was Prison Realm.

Lastly, latest interview with Gege basically confirms that the Prison Realm is the only thing that would work, and that a magic plot element was needed to remove Gojo from the story so that the plot can work, because he is too OP.
Gojo is too powerful. Nanami said that he can figure everything out by himself. Because of this, Gojo is too OP for the plot to run its course, and thatโ€™s why heโ€™s currently sealed inside the box.
SO there is the contingency failing. And once again, the author, confirming that Gojo is too OP for the plot and cannot have him in the story for the plot to move. Yet, the same author had 15 finger Sukuna roam freely and didn't wasn't OP for the story. So in no way, shape or form does that indicate or mean that Sukuna>Gojo. It's the opposite really.
Gege called Gojo the strongest character in the manga after having shown what Prime and Full Power Ryomen Sukuna looks like
Gege calls Gojo too OP for the plot and has to remove him, signaling that the cOnTiNgEnCy would fail, and has to invent a magic box to trap Gojo in, while having 15 finger Sukuna roam freely, which means Gege does not view him as a threat to the plot, and thus below Gojo.

So not only does Gege call Gojo the strongest after having shown a full power Ryomen Sukuna, who is obviously stronger than his 15 finger version, but also says that 15 finger Sukuna+Jogo+Hanami+Mahito+Chozo+possibly Geto vs Gojo, who has to hold back due to civilians, would be unsuccessful.

3) Sukuna's techniques seem relatively unknown. Even Jogo, who likely had full access to historical information, had no idea what was going on when Sukuna summoned the blue flames. Gojo said he would win, but he also probably doesn't know what Sukuna's packing.
Again, where do you get the idea that Jogo would have access to all information about Sukuna? And not Gojo? Gojo who explained Sukuna to Yuji, Gojo who knew that Sukuna was actually a human and not a curse. Gojo who knows that Sukuna was defeated and died, who knows what Sukuna actually looks like really. Yeah, Gojo said he would win, which was backed up by the author.

Jogo on the other hand is a curse born from people's fear of natural elements.

Sukuna himself shatters your notion of Jogo being more informed by claiming that cursed spirits wouldn't know about his techs
Which means that there are people who know about it. People as in jujutsu sorcerers who passed down that knowledge. And Gojo's clan is one of the three most important clans in the Jujutsu world. If his clan doesn't know it, no one would. Hence your point is invalid, and Gojo is the one who knows more about Sukuna than Jogo.

While we are with the Jogo thing. Let's compare on more thing.

> 15 finger Sukuna tells Jogo that compared to people he has fought over the 1000 years, Jogo is not bad.
> 15 finger Sukuna calls Jogo strong and tells him to be proud of that.

> On the other hand Gojo calls the same Jogo so weak and has Yuji basically sit in in class while he fights him, with Jogo thinking that Yuji is a liability

So again a plus for Gojo.

4) The description of dismantle and cleave. Cleave adjusts itself to the power of its target. A lot of people are taking it to mean it adjusts to physical power, but what if it adjusts to all defenses?
A what if again lmao.

Cleave adjusts to the toughness of the opponent and cursed energy levels. It does not adjust to curse energy techniques. And just by changing his cursed energy output Gojo would shield himself from it.

5) Sukuna's domain is MUCH larger, and thanks to the binding conditions I think Sukluna would outright win if they decided to lay out their domains.
The size of the domain has never been a thing. Why do you make stupid statements all the time?

When two domains clash, the more polished one will be better. It depends on the compatibility and cursed energy too.

And when speaking of domains. Just to show how powerful Gojo's domain is.

Gojo instantly overpowered Jogo's full power domain.
This is crazy. If it wasn't already clear just how much stronger Gojo is than Jogo, who is worth around 8 or 9 Sukuna's fingers, this would make it much clearer.

Why? Simple.
Dagon who was much superior to Megumi was locked in a tug of war with a simple domain of Megumi's.
I repeat again. Dagon who was much superior to Megumi couldn't overpower Megumi's SIMPLE DOMAIN. Gojo overpowered Jogo's full power domain expansion instantly. That goes on to show just how much Gojo was stronger than Jogo.

Dagon who was insanely stronger than anyone of the 4 of Megumi, Nanami, Naobito and Maki, would have killed them all, and could kill them all in a 1 on 1, couldn't overpower Megumi's simple domain, but Gojo overpowered the full powered domain of Jogo's, who was on a whole other level compared to Dagon
instantly.

So GOJO>>>>>>>> 40-45 percent of Sukuna's power. The increase with fingers is linear, hence Geto saying 8 or 9. If the increase wasn't linear and 1 finger carried more power than others, Geto wouldn't say 8 or 9. Curses wouldn't rank themselves based on Sukuna's fingers if the fingers were different. If one finger carried 20 percent of power, one 12 percent, one 10, etc, there would be no ranking as it would be impossible to say how many fingers someone is worth if they carry a different percentage of power.

6) From a meta-narrative perspective, it makes no sense for Gojo to just beat Sukuna after he reaches full power.
That's what you think and it's not an argument. Sukuna can be weaker than Gojo and still be the big bad. Just like with Shibuya arc. Sukuna could also take advantage of Yuji and/or Megumi and battle Gojo like that.

Again.
Gojo literally says he can take him out. Right in front of Sukuna. And Sukuna keeps his mouth shut right there. And as we have established above, Gojo is sure to know much more of Sukuna.
Gege, the author calls Satoru Gojo the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.

Noritoshi Geto, someone who is capable of assessing curses and how they stack up to Sukuna's fingers, informs the curses that in order to win the war they need to immobilize Gojo and make an ally of Sukuna. Pay attention to how it is worded. Geto says they need to fulfill two conditions. Immobilizing Gojo and getting SUkuna on their side. That means that if they only fulfill one, i.e. get Sukuna on their side but do not immobilize Gojo or remove him from the fight they cannot win. Even with Sukuna and multiple special grade curses they cannot win against Gojo
And again as said above, the latest interview with Gege basically confirms that the Prison Realm is the only thing that would work, and that a magic plot element was needed to remove Gojo from the story so that the plot can work, because he is too OP. Gege calls Gojo too OP for the plot and has to remove him, signaling that the cOnTiNgEnCy would fail, and has to invent a magic box to trap Gojo in, while having 15 finger Sukuna roam freely, which means Gege does not view him as a threat to the plot, and thus below Gojo. So, Gojo who was holding back was supposed to fight 15 finger Sukuna, Jogo, Hanami, Mahito, Chozo, probably Geto himself, and it would result in them just stalling Gojo long enough for Geto's plan to work. And still Geto was not confident in that plan hence he went with what was more likely to succeed and that was Prison Realm. And Gege basically confirmed his plan would fail.

7) Gojo can't even destroy Sukuna's fingers.
He doesn't need to destroy his fingers to exorcise him and defeat him. And Sukuna has died in the past already.

I sincerely ask you nicely not to pollute this section with idiotic threads like you do the One Piece battledome. When you get an idea for a thread and want to make it, please don't. If you must, at least post it in one of the preexisting threads.

@Cinera I'd appreciate not being tagged in stupid threads in the future.

Last edited:

Cinera

โ€Ž
Gojo was, while holding back, taking on 2 curses without them being able to touch him, unless he wanted to, or overpower him at all.
Gojo ripped off Jogo's head, ripped of Hanami's antlers or whatever they are with physical strength alone. Gojo has always been exceptional when it comes to physical abilities as well.
In fairness, full power Sukuna should also be massively above Jogo in physical strength (just based on how his 15 fingers version performed).

So GOJO>>>>>>>> 40-45 percent of Sukuna's power.
I don't think this is accurate. By this logic, we would expect 15 Fingers Sukuna to be 75% of Sukuna's strength. This should make Gojo around 60% of 15 Fingers Sukuna.

15 Fingers Sukuna was massively stronger than Jogo. It wasn't as big as the gap with Gojo, but he still greatly outclassed Jogo. Jogo didn't even dare to use his Domain against Sukuna because he knew it would be worthless. This suggests that 15 Fingers Sukuna could have instantly crushed his domain as well.

By this we can conclude that 15 Fingers Sukuna was massively above Jogo (at the very least, the gap between 15 Fingers Sukuna and Jogo was bigger than the gap between Dagon and Megumin).

So, the fingers don't follow a linear scaling. While each finger is interchangeable, 15 Fingers Sukuna is so massively above 9 finger Sukuna that the scaling is probably exponential (either that or Geto was saying BS, but there's not much reason to assume that, so exponential scaling seems better to me).

Wow, you're pretty pissed off. I'll note that for the future.

For the record, I agree that based on all available information, Gojo > full power Sukuna. I just had some gripes with a few points you made.

Last edited:
Domain amplification is a good trick but in the end they can't used cursed techniques while using it, and Gojo is still fast and strong as fuck so I doubt just physical strenght would be enough to finish him.

So far Gojo still seems too OP, they even had problem with a sealed Gojo.

Did you notice how all your points are I believe, I think, it should, would, could?
Uhhhhm. First of all, I avoid making affirmatives because weโ€™re talking about fiction and the author can literally randomly make a character stronger if they want to.

Let's attribute domain amplification to Sukuna, even though he hasn't show it. So it become a physical contest. What is the basis for assuming Sukuna is much more physically imposing than the curses?
Sukuna broke Jogo's jaw casually with one physical attack:

Sukuna casually blocked enhanced attacks from Mahoraga that he said would destroy special grades:

I'm going to go through each of your points with panels. Also, the problem with the author's statements is that THEY REFER TO THE CURRENT MANGA. Saying Gojo is the strongest =/= saying Gojo is the strongest of all time.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž

Let's attribute domain amplification to Sukuna, even though he hasn't show it. So it become a physical contest. What is the basis for assuming Sukuna is much more physically imposing than the curses? Each curse excels at different things. Hanami is more durable than Jogo whilst Jogo is faster. And how does that measure up to Gojo's physical strength? Jogo shat himself thinking about how powerful Gojo is with just physical strength and curse energy manipulation.

Yes he said Sukuna was the contingency if the prison realm didn't work. With that he meant what would have happened. And that's trapping Gojo with civilians, where he will not fight to the best of his abilities, and have the curses plus 15 finger Sukuna fight him and stall him. So, Gojo who was holding back was supposed to fight 15 finger Sukuna, Jogo, Hanami, Mahito, Chozo, probably Geto himself, and it would result in them just stalling Gojo long enough for Geto's plan to work. And still Geto was not confident in that plan hence he went with what was more likely to succeed and that was Prison Realm.

Lastly, latest interview with Gege basically confirms that the Prison Realm is the only thing that would work, and that a magic plot element was needed to remove Gojo from the story so that the plot can work, because he is too OP.

SO there is the contingency failing. And once again, the author, confirming that Gojo is too OP for the plot and cannot have him in the story for the plot to move. Yet, the same author had 15 finger Sukuna roam freely and didn't wasn't OP for the story. So in no way, shape or form does that indicate or mean that Sukuna>Gojo. It's the opposite really.
Gege called Gojo the strongest character in the manga after having shown what Prime and Full Power Ryomen Sukuna looks like
Gege calls Gojo too OP for the plot and has to remove him, signaling that the cOnTiNgEnCy would fail, and has to invent a magic box to trap Gojo in, while having 15 finger Sukuna roam freely, which means Gege does not view him as a threat to the plot, and thus below Gojo.

So not only does Gege call Gojo the strongest after having shown a full power Ryomen Sukuna, who is obviously stronger than his 15 finger version, but also says that 15 finger Sukuna+Jogo+Hanami+Mahito+Chozo+possibly Geto vs Gojo, who has to hold back due to civilians, would be unsuccessful.

Again, where do you get the idea that Jogo would have access to all information about Sukuna? And not Gojo? Gojo who explained Sukuna to Yuji, Gojo who knew that Sukuna was actually a human and not a curse. Gojo who knows that Sukuna was defeated and died, who knows what Sukuna actually looks like really. Yeah, Gojo said he would win, which was backed up by the author.

Sukuna himself shatters your notion of Jogo being more informed by claiming that cursed spirits wouldn't know about his techs
Which means that there are people who know about it. People as in jujutsu sorcerers who passed down that knowledge. And Gojo's clan is one of the three most important clans in the Jujutsu world. If his clan doesn't know it, no one would. Hence your point is invalid, and Gojo is the one who knows more about Sukuna than Jogo.

> 15 finger Sukuna tells Jogo that compared to people he has fought over the 1000 years, Jogo is not bad.

> On the other hand Gojo calls the same Jogo so weak and has Yuji basically sit in in class while he fights him, with Jogo thinking that Yuji is a liability

So again a plus for Gojo.

A what if again lmao.

Cleave adjusts to the toughness of the opponent and cursed energy levels. It does not adjust to curse energy techniques. And just by changing his cursed energy output Gojo would shield himself from it.

The size of the domain has never been a thing. Why do you make stupid statements all the time?

When two domains clash, the more polished one will be better. It depends on the compatibility and cursed energy too.

And when speaking of domains. Just to show how powerful Gojo's domain is.

Gojo instantly overpowered Jogo's full power domain.
This is crazy. If it wasn't already clear just how much stronger Gojo is than Jogo, who is worth around 8 or 9 Sukuna's fingers, this would make it much clearer.

Why? Simple.
Dagon who was much superior to Megumi was locked in a tug of war with a simple domain of Megumi's.
I repeat again. Dagon who was much superior to Megumi couldn't overpower Megumi's SIMPLE DOMAIN. Gojo overpowered Jogo's full power domain expansion instantly. That goes on to show just how much Gojo was stronger than Jogo.

Dagon who was insanely stronger than anyone of the 4 of Megumi, Nanami, Naobito and Maki, would have killed them all, and could kill them all in a 1 on 1, couldn't overpower Megumi's simple domain, but Gojo overpowered the full powered domain of Jogo's, who was on a whole other level compared to Dagon
instantly.

So GOJO>>>>>>>> 40-45 percent of Sukuna's power. The increase with fingers is linear, hence Geto saying 8 or 9. If the increase wasn't linear and 1 finger carried more power than others, Geto wouldn't say 8 or 9. Curses wouldn't rank themselves based on Sukuna's fingers if the fingers were different. If one finger carried 20 percent of power, one 12 percent, one 10, etc, there would be no ranking as it would be impossible to say how many fingers someone is worth if they carry a different percentage of power.

That's what you think and it's not an argument. Sukuna can be weaker than Gojo and still be the big bad. Just like with Shibuya arc. Sukuna could also take advantage of Yuji and/or Megumi and battle Gojo like that.

Again.
Gojo literally says he can take him out. Right in front of Sukuna. And Sukuna keeps his mouth shut right there. And as we have established above, Gojo is sure to know much more of Sukuna.

Noritoshi Geto, someone who is capable of assessing curses and how they stack up to Sukuna's fingers, informs the curses that in order to win the war they need to immobilize Gojo and make an ally of Sukuna. Pay attention to how it is worded. Geto says they need to fulfill two conditions. Immobilizing Gojo and getting SUkuna on their side. That means that if they only fulfill one, i.e. get Sukuna on their side but do not immobilize Gojo or remove him from the fight they cannot win. Even with Sukuna and multiple special grade curses they cannot win against Gojo
And again as said above, the latest interview with Gege basically confirms that the Prison Realm is the only thing that would work, and that a magic plot element was needed to remove Gojo from the story so that the plot can work, because he is too OP. Gege calls Gojo too OP for the plot and has to remove him, signaling that the cOnTiNgEnCy would fail, and has to invent a magic box to trap Gojo in, while having 15 finger Sukuna roam freely, which means Gege does not view him as a threat to the plot, and thus below Gojo. So, Gojo who was holding back was supposed to fight 15 finger Sukuna, Jogo, Hanami, Mahito, Chozo, probably Geto himself, and it would result in them just stalling Gojo long enough for Geto's plan to work. And still Geto was not confident in that plan hence he went with what was more likely to succeed and that was Prison Realm. And Gege basically confirmed his plan would fail.

He doesn't need to destroy his fingers to exorcise him and defeat him. And Sukuna has died in the past already.

I sincerely ask you nicely not to pollute this section with idiotic threads like you do the One Piece battledome. When you get an idea for a thread and want to make it, please don't. If you must, at least post it in one of the preexisting threads.

no one reading ur shit
sukuna neg diffs Lojo

Not ONLY IS THIS HEADCANON, but this is also provably false.
Geto and Mahito were talking about the balance between sorcerers and curses. Getou thought that having Sukuna around would tip the balance towards the curses even if Gojo were still around. There's no indication anywhere that Geto wanted Sukuna to stall Gojo. That's literally not a thing.

Did you not read Jogo vs Sukuna? Or are you being selective?

"Isn't Sukuna's technique cutting things up."
You do realize that Jogo got intel from Noritoshi Kamo/Fake Getou right? And he still didn't know what was going on.

Last edited:
Geto and Mahito were talking about the balance between sorcerers and curses. Getou thought that having Sukuna around would tip the balance towards the curses even if Gojo were still around. There's no indication anywhere that Geto wanted Sukuna to stall Gojo. That's literally not a thing.

"Isn't Sukuna's technique cutting things up."
You do realize that Jogo got intel from Noritoshi Kamo/Fake Getou right? And he still didn't know what was going on.
They fought a heavily restrained Gojo though. Gojo could probably get rid of all of them in seconds if there were no human around.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Uhhhhm. First of all, I avoid making affirmatives because weโ€™re talking about fiction and the author can literally randomly make a character stronger if they want to.
Right.

Sukuna broke Jogo's jaw casually with one physical attack:
And Gojo ripped his head off and was kicking him around the place easily.

Sukuna casually blocked enhanced attacks from Mahoraga that he said would destroy special grades:
Sukuna blocked the first strike and then jumped immediately

And the reason the attack would kill the curses is because it's blade designed to do that, as it is enveloped in positive energy

I'm going to go through each of your points with panels.
If it's going to be like the above, I'd advise saving both of us time then, because it's idiotic.

Also, the problem with the author's statements is that THEY REFER TO THE CURRENT MANGA
The manga in which we saw what Sukuna at full power looks like and the author called Gojo the strongest. Sukuna isn't some random new hidden character.
What are you talking about? That's literally their plan. Obstruct Gojo by making him surrounded by civilians so he cannot fight. Which is what they did. If the prison realm doesn't work, continue doing that and add 15 finger Sukuna to it.

What? You can't really be this dense can you? Geto's plan is to stall Gojo and trap him and if that doesn't work stall and add Sukuna so that Geto can do his thing. Do you understand that? And no where did Geto imply that. Poor reading skills. And as shown above that would have failed.

How am I being selective by showing you that Sukuna himself says there's information that curses would not know about him?

YOU DO REALIZE THAT GOJO CALLED JOGO WEAK TO MAKE HIM ANGRY, SO THAT HE COULD SHOW ITTADORI A BATTLE BETWEEN DOMAINS?

Sukuna also called Jogo pathetic:

HE ONLY SAID HE WAS STRONG RELATIVE TO OTHER OPPONENTS?

What are you talking about? That's literally their plan. Obstruct Gojo by making him surrounded by civilians so he cannot fight. Which is what they did. If the prison realm doesn't work, continue doing that and add 15 finger Sukuna to it.
Can you show me one panel where Geto says that they want Sukuna to stall Gojo.