1-Year Anniversary! Thanks WorstGen!

Did you like this thread?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

Hello everyone!

Today i complete 1 year as a member of this great community :finally:

The past two and a half years have been absolutely horrible and One Piece was one of those things that helped me out a lot. But last year i joined this forum because i wanted earlier spoilers, because i'm an addicted on One Piece, but since then this forum has become a lot more than just a place for spoilers.

Thanks everyone for all the dumb discussions, baiting, trashtalking and all that good stuff. When the bad days come, i can just say fuck it and watch people go at it here in this forum! Great distraction!

:josad:

I would also like to thank @MonsterZoro for being an incredible entertainer for those bad days like i said, but also on days like today when we don't get the fucking spoilers.

Anyway, have a nice day everyone, where are the fucking spoilers?

:beckmoji:

:ihaha::cantseeme:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ballel

Hello everyone!

Today i complete 1 year as a member of this great community :finally:

The past two and a half years have been absolutely horrible and One Piece was one of those things that helped me out a lot. But last year i joined this forum because i wanted earlier spoilers, because i'm an addicted on One Piece, but since then this forum has become a lot more than just a place for spoilers.

Thanks everyone for all the dumb discussions, baiting, trashtalking and all that good stuff. When the bad days come, i can just say fuck it and watch people go at it here in this forum! Great distraction!

:josad:

I would also like to thank @MonsterZoro for being an incredible entertainer for those bad days like i said, but also on days like today when we don't get the fucking spoilers.

Anyway, have a nice day everyone, where are the fucking spoilers?

:beckmoji:

:ihaha::cantseeme:
I'm glad that OP and worstgen helped you in these dark times but I hope there will be other good things for you in life. Things can get better man, don't give up hope!