Chapter Discussion [1001 Spoilers] What is your perspective of Zoro's Ryuo?

There’s not stages of it because the haki itself doesn’t grow just techniques become capable of it.

It’s less like a linear path and more like a skill tree. Luffy just learned the internal destruction version through the act of flowing haki.

Zoro flows haki but he does it to strengthen and sharpen his swords increasing his swords cutting abilities. Zoro will be capable of Armament abilities Luffy won’t be and vice versa.

There’s not stages of it because the haki itself doesn’t grow just techniques become capable of it.

It’s less like a linear path and more like a skill tree. Luffy just learned the internal destruction version through the act of flowing haki.

Zoro flows haki but he does it to strengthen and sharpen his swords increasing his swords cutting abilities. Zoro will be capable of Armament abilities Luffy won’t be and vice versa.
Alright, :zorothink:
Just like Observation Haki

Alright, :zorothink:
Just like Observation Haki
Yeah. Haki being a linear path isn’t something that canon really shows.

Luffy (like Goku) sees techniques and takes them when he strengthens his haki. But everyone will probably have it bloom differently.

Sanji won’t have future sight imo. It’d be boring to overuse an ability, he’ll get a different CoO ability

Zoro won’t have internal destruction, he’ll get something that’ll further empower his cutting ability.

And Luffy won’t have either of the techniques they’ll have.

He dosent have inner destruction, that is pretty much confirmed.

But its not like people who use sharp weapons would be able to apply that into combat anyway, we dont know how the last level of adv armament haki looks for swordmen yet...I still do think that it was what we saw him doing in allabasta, being able to choose what he can and cannot cut at will.

Its also a possibility that its either the kind of Haki that makes Roger and WB's blades unnable to touch, or that kind of thing might even be some 4th level of haki that is yet to be explained to us.

Zoro can do the stage that Hyou could. He can’t yet destroy things from the inside like Luffy can.
If he had the ''advCoA barrier'', then he would have pierced Kaido's skin, just as the sheaths did since the first attack. But the chapter is clear, he didn't do that

I think Zoro can only transfer his haki to swords, no more. And shishishisonson is the only attack that seems to have properties to flow/exhale CoA and ignore super-difficult defenses

But obviously, Zoro is on his way to learn the Oden/sccabards CoA lvl, once he has fully mastered the enma

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah. Haki being a linear path isn’t something that canon really shows.

Luffy (like Goku) sees techniques and takes them when he strengthens his haki. But everyone will probably have it bloom differently.

Sanji won’t have future sight imo. It’d be boring to overuse an ability, he’ll get a different CoO ability

Zoro won’t have internal destruction, he’ll get something that’ll further empower his cutting ability.

And Luffy won’t have either of the techniques they’ll have.
Luffy - CoA (Armament, Internal Destruction & Barrier ), CoO (FS)
Zoro - CoA (Armament & Barrier), CoO (BOAT)
Sanji - CoA (Armament), CoO (COW)
Usopp - CoO ( Aura sensing)

Did I get em right?? and is it possible for any of the m3 to develop Usopp's ability or is that something that's just exclusive to some people???

Luffy - CoA (Armament, Internal Destruction & Barrier ), CoO (FS)
Zoro - CoA (Armament & Barrier), CoO (BOAT)
Sanji - CoA (Armament), CoO (COW)
Usopp - CoO ( Aura sensing)

Did I get em right?? and is it possible for any of the m3 to develop Usopp's ability or is that something that's just exclusive to some people???
What do you mean by BOAT and COW?

Usopps ability is more a range thing; Sanji is already able to sense auras and life energy he does it in punk hazard.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What’s BOAT and COW
Breath of all things and Cries of women...Please tell me those are haki related and I haven't just made a fool out of myself.

What do you mean by BOAT and COW?

Usopps ability is more a range thing; Sanji is already able to sense auras and life energy he does it in punk hazard.
There is a range haki now ???? I just thought Usopp could sense aura kinda like Koby. This shit is all over the place.
What's Koby's ability??