Powers & Abilities 1044 confirms Kaido's been using awakening this whole time

Since Luffy is a mythical zoan and we've finally seen what mythical zoan awakening looks like, I think we can say with confidence that Kaido has been using it this whole time.

Mythical zoans are zoans that have magical paramecia like powers. As a result, Luffy's awakening has a paramecia and a zoan aspect to it.
Zoan aspect
  • enhanced stamina
  • buff form
paramecia aspect
  • can spread his powers to his surroundings, turning them to rubber and toonifying kaido
Kaido has done this exact same thing.
This is kaido's buff form. I believe shuron hakke is more than just kaido getting drunk. I think he is using awakening as well, that's why there's such a rapid difference in strength between normal kaido and shuron hakke kaido.

Furthermore, I believe that kaido used awakening when he lifted onigashima. Here, he spread his power, the flame clouds, from himself to the island. Just as Luffy spread his rubber from himself to the ground. Momonosuke wasn't able to make as many flame clouds as kaido, which heavily hints that this is an awakened technique.

Anyways this isn't to say kaido has nothing left, he'll definitely give Luffy a good fight before he falls. My point is just that whatever he shows in 1045 won't be anything far greater than what he's shown before. I think in 1045 he will show new ultimate techniques that involve him using his flame clouds. Like I could see him pinning down Luffy with flame clouds and then hitting him with an ACoC infused attack while in full dragon form. Or infusing the club with flame clouds to hit harder.

Way too early, if Luffy ends it in one Gear 5th chapter, the shit is busted.
It’s not one chapter, this fight has been going on for 40 chapters, stop treating every round as it’s own separate fight that’s just being a dumbass
Post automatically merged:

I vitally hope not :josad:
Cry more you Zolo biatch:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Nah, the real fight has just started...
No such thing, that’s just in your head

Nope cleary nope.
Luffy receive a new form with awakening. The same will happen woth Kaido too.
You’re about to cry soon

Since Luffy is a mythical zoan and we've finally seen what mythical zoan awakening looks like, I think we can say with confidence that Kaido has been using it this whole time.

Mythical zoans are zoans that have magical paramecia like powers. As a result, Luffy's awakening has a paramecia and a zoan aspect to it.
Zoan aspect
  • enhanced stamina
  • buff form
paramecia aspect
  • can spread his powers to his surroundings, turning them to rubber and toonifying kaido
Kaido has done this exact same thing.

This is kaido's buff form. I believe shuron hakke is more than just kaido getting drunk. I think he is using awakening as well, that's why there's such a rapid difference in strength between normal kaido and shuron hakke kaido.

Furthermore, I believe that kaido used awakening when he lifted onigashima. Here, he spread his power, the flame clouds, from himself to the island. Just as Luffy spread his rubber from himself to the ground. Momonosuke wasn't able to make as many flame clouds as kaido, which heavily hints that this is an awakened technique.

Anyways this isn't to say kaido has nothing left, he'll definitely give Luffy a good fight before he falls. My point is just that whatever he shows in 1045 won't be anything far greater than what he's shown before. I think in 1045 he will show new ultimate techniques that involve him using his flame clouds. Like I could see him pinning down Luffy with flame clouds and then hitting him with an ACoC infused attack while in full dragon form. Or infusing the club with flame clouds to hit harder.
Yall want Kaido to be trash so bad...

Momo is beyond irrelevant since he only recently got the ability and shouldn't given be compared to Kaido in the place