Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

Now, I’ve been a ZKK denier for as long as the theory has been around. However, a few key details this week have convinced me that it’s probably coming, and that I have been a fool all long.

These points I’m about to make are incredibly strong when you consider that Kaido is the only major antagonist in Wano still standing.

1. Zoro Is Still Asleep, And Narratively Oda Is Obviously Saving Him For Something

We were shown Sanji reawakening, Law and Kidd reacting to Luffy’s “death” and Gear 5, Yamato’s reaction to Luffy being Joyboy, and some Marco action as well. Those five (Sanji/Law/Kidd/Marco/Yamato) are the biggest players on the alliance’s side other than Zoro and Luffy. The strange fact that Zoro was not highlighted, taken together with the reaper/death thread being unresolved, is clearly an indication that Zoro is being saved. He is almost certainly getting more content in upcoming chapters.

2. The Warrior Titles

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something similar. And since the only remaining antagonist is Kaido, who else could Zoro fight at this point in his “Warrior” chapter?

3. The Exact Gaps Between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji Are Usually Presented As Ambiguous, But They Are Not Right Now

I could write a large essay on this, but Oda usually likes to make the “gap in the monster trio” ambiguous. Is Zoro closer to Luffy? Or is Zoro closer to Sanji? There are many moments in the story where Oda will portray a Luffy/Zoro combat dynamic, but then just a few chapters later portray a Zoro/Sanji combat dynamic. This is done intentionally to keep fans debating as to how Zoro compares to both. Right now, however, things are not ambiguous at all. Luffy is *clearly* much stronger than Zoro, with even the most religious Zoro fans admitting Luffy is ahead. This is a more subtle point than the previous two, but is also a strong indication that Zoro content is incoming, in order to make him seem closer to Luffy.

These three points, taken together with all the previous evidence for ZKK, have convinced me that it’s going to happen.

Also, I really really hate certain people in the community like KOL and a lot of them are ZKK deniers. I want to watch them suffer in agony.

Last edited:
i think you have never been a ZKK denier, as just some vague evidence like these and you say you change you mind :gokulaugh::milaugh::suresure:
Except that I literally have multiple threads mocking ZKK and calling it’s supporters stupid that you could find with basically 0 effort.

I also think point 1 is literally just “I’m not stupid and can read narratives” and isn’t ambiguous at all lol

Last edited:
The title of this chapter is a callback to Thriller Bark where Luffy was called "Warrior of Hope"
While it’s possible, I feel like Warrior of Science -> Warrior of Liberation -> ?? makes it a little too weird to be just that.
Post automatically merged:

I love you, this is actually so hype coming from you I'm being deadass
Thanks?

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Then what exactly is Zoro’s next moment? Because there’s clearly a significant unresolved plot thread being set up with him.
Zoro has already done everything he can
can you just not read about the mink medicine
he had his 1v1
Kaido literally 1 shot luffy at the start of the arc (relative to zoro) aka kaido can 1 shot zoro