Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

Warrior of the Sword will awaken soon.

:finally::finally::finally:

"Everything around me was eerily silent" Just like Luffy, this seems to translate to the state of near death.
"My heartbeat was like distant thunder" Obvious parallel to Luffy's drum like heartbeat when he awakened from his near death state.
"Standing at the gates of hades" Again, Obvious parallel, but this time it is in reference to Zoro becoming the king of hell which is exactly what hades is in greek mythology. Funnily enough Hades was aided by the dog cerberus, a dog with THREE heads.

There are numerous routes Oda can take with this but its safe to say at this point that it'll lead to an awakening of some sort, whether that is a black blade or something more specific to Zoro as a fighter.

yes, luffy is manhandling kaido without haki, it will just end with luffy g5 vs kaido
I kinda doubt it...it can happen but seems very lame way to end Kaido....I actually expect oda to show that even G5 has some limitations like others...since oda just makes them overpowered and has to do it..unlike Sanji or Zoro whom we can say stay consistent in their power(like we can say they are in same power level 24x7 while luffy needs to take certain forms and become weak after that)

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I kinda doubt it...it can happen but seems very lame way to end Kaido....I actually expect oda to show that even G5 has some limitations like others...since oda just makes them overpowered and has to do it..unlike Sanji or Zoro whom we can say stay consistent in their power(like we can say they are in same power level 24x7 while luffy needs to take certain forms and become weak after that)
LAZY, what are you smoking my dog, hes been holding up an island while constantly fighting people, and luffy has gotten 2 major powerups to double his strength (adv coc, awakening) and his awakening will end up being useless due to blackbeard, just because you want your fanfic to happen it wont ok, get over it

Can anyone explain to me
Why these people are really eager to see ZKK?
Why do you even expect a ZKK when you already knew that Oda hardly kills anyone?
You'll have better chances at expecting Nami to Bonk Kaido until he knocked out than expecting one of the straw hats killing anyone

This again plz just give up on zkk it's done it won't never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happen my friend thought oda made it clear in the manga that zkk was BS :suresure:

Can anyone explain to me
Why these people are really eager to see ZKK?
Why do you even expect a ZKK when you already knew that Oda hardly kills anyone?
Kaido isn't just anyone. He is without a doubt the most standout antagonist in all of one piece and has been shown to not allow something as paltry as defeat curb his convictions or plans for the future. As mythical zoan luffy has beaten down time and time again but always got back up. The same can be said for Kaido who has lost numerous times in the past but is still here today dreams unbroken, motivations untarnished. He needs to be put down for good and the one most suited for the job is undeniably Zoro for a whole host of reasons that have been granted to us over the entire course of this arc. Zkk will also serve as something new and fresh compared to the usual "luffy gets setback, gets back up, punch villain really hard" formula that we've been subject to since One piece's inception. It'll also undoubtedly be the coolest panel in all of one piece as well as a pristine middle finger to all the naysayers.
:kata: