Theory 10th Titanic Captain is Aokiji

the first time they mentioned the 10th Titanic Captain was in dressrosa by Gatz, before that we saw Jesus Burgess telling BB that he doesn't trust Aokiji, & after Doffy's defeat, the Gorosei told Akainu that they don't believe that Aokiji joind BB, all of these comments & conversation happened during Dressrosa arc, & they seem to be relevant, not to forget that Aokiji's strength would fit that position perfectly, unlike other candidates like Caribou

Last edited:
the first time they mentioned the 10th Titanic Captain was in dressrosa by Gatz, before that we saw Jesus Burgess telling BB that he doesn't trust Aokiji, & after Doffy's defeat, the Gorosei told Akainu that they don't believe that Aokiji joind BB, all of these comments & conversation happened during Dressrosa arc, & they seem to be relevant, not to forget that Aokiji's strength would fit that position perfectly, unlike other candidates like Caribou
Everything leads to Aokiji being disloyal and not apart of Blackbeards crew

why would Oda retcon this
Post automatically merged:

Hope its not true admiral fans would be devstated since shyriu is already confirmed second strongest :josad: @MarineHQ @SakazOuki
Am
Jinbe might rich there, plus it follows the pattern of the strowhats being outmatched by the Blackbeard pirates.
By how the story is going could you really do their outmatched?

Kuzan being the 10th titanic captain is a dogshit theory and I'll explain why briefly

Gatz : BB's FAMOUS 10 TITANIC CAPTAINS
> The captains are all famous and their identity was known to all as far back as early Dressrosa

Doffy : Kuzan where do you stand? What are you now? The rumors I hear aren't good
> Doffy is unsure about Kuzan's current statut and he only brings up rumors

Smoker : You wouldn't have Black Market connections now would you ?
> Smoker obviously doesn't know jackshit of Kuzan's current statut and definitely doesn't suspect a BB connection

G5 fodders : BLACK MARKET? HE'S A FORMER ADMIRAL ...
> Same as Smoker. They're even shocked at the thought he could be affiliated to such things

Kuzan being the 10th titanic captain is a dogshit theory and I'll explain why briefly

Gatz : BB's FAMOUS 10 TITANIC CAPTAINS
> The captains are all famous and their identity was known to all as far back as early Dressrosa

Doffy : Kuzan where do you stand? What are you now? The rumors I hear aren't good
> Doffy is unsure about Kuzan's current statut and he only brings up rumors

Smoker : You wouldn't have Black Market connections now would you ?
> Smoker obviously doesn't know jackshit of Kuzan's current statut and definitely doesn't suspect a BB connection

G5 fodders : BLACK MARKET? HE'S A FORMER ADMIRAL ...
> Same as Smoker. They're even shocked at the thought he could be affiliated to such things
maybe they were rumours during PH arc, but then the news were confirmed during Dressrosa, I mean PH & Dressrosa events did not happen in the same day