Current Events 12 reasons why

Post automatically merged:

Where's the other 6?
Just there dude

Yet he got carried by his alliance and his crewmate against kaido and still will be. No matter how much he declares that he wants to beat kaido, he will recieve help in one or some other way.
Like Zoro if he kill Kaido. In fact it will be worse for Zoro as Luffy will drop Kaido to 0.001 Hp

Last edited:

Just there dude

Like Zoro if he kill Kaido. In fact it will be worse for Zoro as Luffy will drop Kaido to 0.001 Hp
yeh if zkk happen its definitely with help but what is this 0.001 hp?
kaido was defeated and captured before (by marine and emperors) also was tortured and executed but no one could kill him for some reason he is seems to be unkillable

1v1 or not somehow luffy will defeat kaido defeating him and killing him is different story if it was hp related he would be killed way before this ark when he was defeated before

that being said i don't think oda will kill a main enemy especially kaido because he want to die

yeh if zkk happen its definitely with help but what is this 0.001 hp?
kaido was defeated and captured before (by marine and emperors) also was tortured and executed but no one could kill him for some reason he is seems to be unkillable

1v1 or not somehow luffy will defeat kaido defeating him and killing him is different story if it was hp related he would be killed way before this ark when he was defeated before

that being said i don't think oda will kill a main enemy especially kaido because he want to die
This thread have nothing to do with ZKK.
I just highlighted the hypocrisy of this guy.
He believes in ZKK and says Luffy was carried by the alliance.
It's why I said Zoro will be even more carried as Luffy will already defeat Kaido before Zkk could happen.

We don't know why he is unkillable but Kaido being ddfeated will make his kill easier

This thread have nothing to do with ZKK.
I just highlighted the hypocrisy of this guy.
He believes in ZKK and says Luffy was carried by the alliance.
It's why I said Zoro will be even more carried as Luffy will already defeat Kaido before Zkk could happen.

We don't know why he is unkillable but Kaido being ddfeated will make his kill easier
i mean every one is carried by alliance it's a war not duel also kaido also it's to soon for any one to be able to defeat kaido with out help he is probably strongest character in story right now and probably will be surpassed by BB (but not by much) if luffy could defeat him with out help honestly no one would be that much of a problem for him after wano.
also most op power of luffy is gaining strong allie and make others to help him and because of this he will do things that no one did before

yep obviously killing a fresh kaido is harder but biggest problem is that for some reason he is unkillable he was defeated before but no one could kill him even kaido him self.
it could be related to law df or something else
for defeating him it need shit ton of people + few PU for luffy
killing him probably need an attack with strong haki and extremely high dc with or some sort of df ability its more of an attack power feat pr some op df ability rater than all around feat like defeating him

Last edited: