Powers & Abilities 15 Finger Sukuna vs Young Gojo

Who wins?

• Ryomen Sukuna

• The ๐Ÿjo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Knowledge: Reputation
Mindset: Intent to Kill
Conditions:
  • This is Gojo as he was when he fought Toji Zenin.
  • This is Sukuna during the Shibuya arc.

Tojo was physically superior to this version of Gojo and could outskill him. Megumin compared a 3 finger Sukuna's speed to Tojo (albeit Megumin had becomes stronger and Tojo was faster). 15 finger Sukuna should be considerably faster and stronger than his 3 finger version. Physically, he should utterly dominate Gojo.

To make things worse, this version of Gojo hasn't invented Purple yet, nor can he reliably use Infinite Void. Neither Red nor Blue would cut it against Sukuna's monstrous durability and general defensive prowess.

Furthermore, Malevolent Shrine can be used to bypass Gojo's infinity defense with its guaranteed hit. Furthermore, it enables Sukuna spam Dismantle and Cleave to absolutely decimate everything in a 200 metre radius. He may be able to overcome Gojo's regeneration this way. If that fails, there's always his fire ability that could burn even Mahoraga (a Shikigami that adapted to everything).

Gojo will probably unlock Purple if the fight continues on for long enough, but Sukuna can also heal himself, so i don't think it'll be that much of a game changer.

Ultimately, Sukuna can deal a lot more damage with Dismantle, Cleave and his Fire, than Gojo can deal with Red, Blue and Purple. Both have haxxed regeneration, but Sukuna's attacks would be landing a lot more frequently thanks to Malevolent Shrine, so he's much more likely to overwhelm Gojo's regeneration than vice versa.

Ultimately, without having yet mastered Infinite Void, the ๐Ÿjo has no answer to Malevolent Shrine.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I voted for Gojo, but I think the trash Sukuna would actually win this one. Though both at full power, Gojo eviscerates him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I voted for Gojo, but I think the trash Sukuna would actually win this one. Though both at full power, Gojo eviscerates him.
Yep, without the guaranteed hit of a Domain Expansion, Sukuna has no answer to Gojo's infinity. A fight between them would come down to which is stronger, Malevolent Shrine or Infinite Void, and I'm not sure I'd want to bet on Malevolent Shrine there.

I can see Sukuna having the stronger Domain Expansion as the King of Curses, but Gojo felt confident in his victory even being well aware of Sukuna's reputation, so I'll bet on him. It'll be far from a stomp though, both absolutely eviscerated Jogo, and 15 Finger Sukuna should be much weaker than his full strength (Jogo was 8 - 9 fingers and was much weaker than 15 fingers).

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lame.

15 Fingers Sukuna doesn't have massive feats that would let's say "annihilate" Goatjo.

If Gojo lives to the point of achieving exctasy as he did in the fight with Toji he claps.

How the fuck 15 Fingers Sukuna counters Infinity for ya?

We don't even know how Full Power Sukuna will try to do it.

Cap.

Cinera

โ€Ž
How the fuck 15 Fingers Sukuna counters Infinity for ya?
Malevolent Shrine's guaranteed hit. The ant Jogo countered infinity that way. This Gojo doesn't have mastery over Infinite Void, the he can't push back Sukuna's domain with his own.

For current Gojo, Sukuna can win if his domain is stronger. Given that he's the King of Curses, it's plausible that this is the case. Infinite Void is useless if it just gets overwritten by Malevolent Shrine.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Malevolent Shrine's guaranteed hit. The ant Jogo countered infinity that way. This Gojo doesn't have mastery over Infinite Void, the he can't push back Sukuna's domain with his own.

For current Gojo, Sukuna can win if Malevolent Shrine is a stronger domain than Infinite Void.
Fuck I totally forget about Domain.

Sukuna stan here.

Due to the special vow and it's overall size, I'm pretty sure Sukuna's domain is actually stronger than Gojo's.
Hanami and Jogo were able to break through Gojo's infinity without using domain expansion but rather domain amplification. Instead of summoning a complete domain, the user just surrounds themselves with their domain (it's weird). The one caveat is that domain amplification prevents the user from using their cursed techniques.

Physically speaking, I'm pretty sure Sukuna is significantly stronger than Hanami and Jogo, and Gojo was concerned that they could actually damage him.

So Sukuna actually has two confirmed methods around infinity: domain expansion and amplification.

So 15 finger Sukuna vs Gojo, based on feats, is a high diff win for Gojo.

Now for speculation.
The inverted spear of heaven could easily bypass Gojo's defenses. I suspect that Sukuna's cutting ability, whatever it is (note: Cleave and Dismantle are techniques, not the actual ability) most likely contains a technique that negates other cursed techniques. But this is just my headcanon.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Sukuna stan here.

Due to the special vow and it's overall size, I'm pretty sure Sukuna's domain is actually stronger than Gojo's.
Hanami and Jogo were able to break through Gojo's infinity without using domain expansion but rather domain amplification. Instead of summoning a complete domain, the user just surrounds themselves with their domain (it's weird). The one caveat is that domain amplification prevents the user from using their cursed techniques.

Physically speaking, I'm pretty sure Sukuna is significantly stronger than Hanami and Jogo, and Gojo was concerned that they could actually damage him.

So Sukuna actually has two confirmed methods around infinity: domain expansion and amplification.

So 15 finger Sukuna vs Gojo, based on feats, is a high diff win for Gojo.

Now for speculation.
The inverted spear of heaven could easily bypass Gojo's defenses. I suspect that Sukuna's cutting ability, whatever it is (note: Cleave and Dismantle are techniques, not the actual ability) most likely contains a technique that negates other cursed techniques. But this is just my headcanon.
This is Young Gojo, so he doesn't yet have mastery of Infinite Void. Malevolent Shrine should let him attack Gojo with his guaranteed hits.

This is Young Gojo, so he doesn't yet have mastery of Infinite Void. Malevolent Shrine should let him attack Gojo with his guaranteed hits.
Young Gojo gets absolutely destroyed by Sukuna lmaoooo.
No answers to domain expansion and amplification = Gojo gets one shot.
This version of Gojo doesn't even have full control of infinity.

ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTING FOR GOJO HERE
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Chadjo slaps:kata:
Sukuna still has no counter for infinity:kayneshrug:

P.S I forgot this is young Gojo, then Sukuna wins.
People need to read the thread lmaooo

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Sakuna manhandles Gojo here. Sukuna has Gojo beat in all aspects as a fighter. Even current Gojos physical prowess may not be as good as Sukunas. Young Gojo isn't tackling that shit with imperfect infinity. He didn't even have domain expansion irrc. It would be a stomp if Sukuna has domain amplification.