Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yuta mid diff

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yuta low diff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extreme diff/close to call

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
What interesting is that if Yuta mentions Sukuna having more cursed energy than him, that would imply:
15 finger Sukuna > Yuta > Gojo (in terms of cursed energy)

Which in turn implies:
20 finger Sukuna >> Yuta > Gojo (in terms of cursed energy)

What’s interesting is that I’m pretty sure this would prove that Sukuna’s domain > Gojo’s domain.

Current. The version currently attacking Ittadori in the manga.

Since Naoya is allied with Yuta, and Naoya is trying to kill Megumi, I'm pretty Sukuna will take over Ittadori, have an encounter with Yuta and Rika (the King of Curses vs the Queen of Curses), grab Megumi, and leave.

Basically, I see Sukuna overwhelming Yuta in a brief clash of sorts and then leaving to save Megumi.

It's possible though that we get an extended fight between them, in which case I see Sukuna dominating.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Current. The version currently attacking Ittadori in the manga.

Since Naoya is allied with Yuta, and Naoya is trying to kill Megumi, I'm pretty Sukuna will take over Ittadori, have an encounter with Yuta and Rika (the King of Curses vs the Queen of Curses), grab Megumi, and leave.

Basically, I see Sukuna overwhelming Yuta in a brief clash of sorts and then leaving to save Megumi.

It's possible though that we get an extended fight between them, in which case I see Sukuna dominating.
Yuta takes this.

15 Fingers Sukuna shouldn't be a problem to even Yuki.

I expect him to be stronger with each finger now. Where power gaps will be greater with one finger per time rather than xx at once.

Yuta's goal is probably to see Sukuna for himself and he will pressure Yuuji to swap with him.

I think we should get our answer soon.

This arc should highlight Yuta's current power level.

He is a different beast now.

Not saying he low diffs Sukuna but we must be honest here. Yuta can't afford to lose at least not against 15 Fingers Sukuna.

Yuta takes this.

15 Fingers Sukuna shouldn't be a problem to even Yuki.

I expect him to be stronger with each finger now. Where power gaps will be greater with one finger per time rather than xx at once.

Yuta's goal is probably to see Sukuna for himself and he will pressure Yuuji to swap with him.

I think we should get our answer soon.

This arc should highlight Yuta's current power level.

He is a different beast now.

Not saying he low diffs Sukuna but we must be honest here. Yuta can't afford to lose at least not against 15 Fingers Sukuna.
I disagree. Hear me out.

Remember when Megumi said that no Ten Shadows User had ever defeated Mahoraga?
Well, Gojo said that in the past that a Ten Shadows User defeated a Gojo clan member with Six Eyes and Infinity.
Note: I do not think this user was anywhere near Gojo despite being born with similar abilities.

This means that Mahoraga > the Ten Shadows User that beat the Gojo clan member with Six Eyes and Infinity.

And Sukuna casually demolished Mahoraga with his domain expansion.

So logically 15 finger Sukuna > Mahoraga > the Ten Shadows User > the Gojo clan member with Six Eyes and Infinity.

Here's my next claim: Six Eyes and Infinity > whatever Yuta is packing right now.

If Sukuna activates his domain expansion, I think Yuta is screwed.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I disagree. Hear me out.

Remember when Megumi said that no Ten Shadows User had ever defeated Mahoraga?
Well, Gojo said that in the past that a Ten Shadows User defeated a Gojo clan member with Six Eyes and Infinity.
Note: I do not think this user was anywhere near Gojo despite being born with similar abilities.

This means that Mahoraga > the Ten Shadows User that beat the Gojo clan member with Six Eyes and Infinity.

And Sukuna casually demolished Mahoraga with his domain expansion.

So logically 15 finger Sukuna > Mahoraga > the Ten Shadows User > the Gojo clan member with Six Eyes and Infinity.

Here's my next claim: Six Eyes and Infinity > whatever Yuta is packing right now.

If Sukuna activates his domain expansion, I think Yuta is screwed.
Dunno I just gave my honest opinion.

Can't argue much more than statements about Yuta said by someone or him himself.

I think we will get our answers soon.

I think the highlight of this arc might be King vs Queen of curses.

Dunno I just gave my honest opinion.

Can't argue much more than statements about Yuta said by someone or him himself.

I think we will get our answers soon.

I think the highlight of this arc might be King vs Queen of curses.
Without domain expansion, I suspect it's a pretty even fight. Obviously, the author will hype up Yuta and Rika, but I don't he'd do it at the expense of Sukuna.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Without domain expansion, I suspect it's a pretty even fight. Obviously, the author will hype up Yuta and Rika, but I don't he'd do it at the expense of Sukuna.
As you mentioned Sukuna's Domain...

We are yet to see Yuta's Domain expansion.

This could be a bonkers move.

As you mentioned Sukuna's Domain...

We are yet to see Yuta's Domain expansion.

This could be a bonkers move.
I don't think Yuta has a domain expansion, but I could be wrong.

Edit:
Geto was a special grade sorcerer with 3+ years at Jujutsu High and he didn't have it.
Gojo didn't get domain expansion until after he graduated.

I think Domain Expansion is kind of like healing techniques, in the sense that it's much easier for curses to learn than sorcerers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Domain Expansion is kind of like healing techniques, in the sense that it's much easier for curses to learn than sorcerers.
Oh that's a nice take.

I on the other hand may sound pretty cliche but I count it as the Final move. Like you play rpg game and you stack up you utlimate.