16 Personality Types Test (MBTI)

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The strange thing is there are times when I take the test and my results don't always match up with my personality. I more often than not and when taking various tests end up with INFJ so I go with that.
I think in the end, there is not a personality test that can be 100% accurate since we can't all just be classified into 16 categories of personalities. And it also depends on the percentages you get, like if the breakdown shows something like "49% introvert and 51% extrovert", then the person would be more in between.

I guess it just depends on which personality type is closest to you but of course it's not going to be an exact match.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Logistician(ISTJ-Assertive)
Mind
64% Introverted
36% Extroverted

Energy
58% observant
42% intuitive

Nature
56% Thinking
44% feeling

Tactics
63% judging
37% prospecting

Identity
57% Assertive
43% turbulent

Strengths
Honest and Direct(amen to being direct and I usually speak my mind)

Strong willed and dutiful

Very responsible(a little questionable lol)

Calm and practical(hate people who lose their minds and panic so yeah)

Create and enforce order

Jack of all trades

Weaknesses
Stubborn(like a spawn of satan)

Insensitive(if I dont like you, fill these bottles up with your tears)

Always by the book(nah. If its impractical then going by the book can go to hell)

Judgmental(extremely so if I dont like you)

Often unreasonably blame themselves(not really. If it's not my fault then it's not my fault no matter what anyone says)
Overall pretty accurate lol

B
Took this test a while ago so I had to dig up discord to find my results lmaooo

ENFP-T / Campaigner

• 56% Extraverted
- Used to be an introvert when i was teenager but when I got older I realised life's too short (sometimes still get exhausted tho)
  • 70% Intuitive
- The result is a bit too hight but I'm decent at understanding any situations even without any evidence or proof
  • 63% Feeling
- I am an emotional person, and I do make decisions based on what makes me happy
  • 56% Prospecting
- Not too sure about so I don't know what to say
  • 81% Turbulent
- Yes, but not this high, maybe close to 70%

Last edited by a moderator:
Your personality type is:
Turbulent Entrepreneur
ESTP-T
Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.

53% EXTRAVERTED
47 % INTROVERTED

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.

49% INTUITIVE
51% OBSERVANT

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.

67% THINKING
33% FEELING

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.

40% JUDGING
60% PROSPECTING

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.

37% ASSERTIVE
63% TURBULENT

EntrepreneurPersonality
ESTP-A / ESTP-T
(WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?)
Introduction
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.​
HELEN KELLER​
Entrepreneurs always have an impact on their immediate surroundings – the best way to spot them at a party is to look for the whirling eddy of people flitting about them as they move from group to group. Laughing and entertaining with a blunt and earthy humor, Entrepreneur personalities love to be the center of attention. If an audience member is asked to come on stage, Entrepreneurs volunteer – or volunteer a shy friend.
Theory, abstract concepts and plodding discussions about global issues and their implications don’t keep Entrepreneurs interested for long. Entrepreneurs keep their conversation energetic, with a good dose of intelligence, but they like to talk about what is – or better yet, to just go out and do it. Entrepreneurs leap before they look, fixing their mistakes as they go, rather than sitting idle, preparing contingencies and escape clauses.

Never Confuse Movement With Action
Entrepreneurs are the likeliest personality type to make a lifestyle of risky behavior. They live in the moment and dive into the action – they are the eye of the storm. People with the Entrepreneur personality type enjoy drama, passion, and pleasure, not for emotional thrills, but because it’s so stimulating to their logical minds. They are forced to make critical decisions based on factual, immediate reality in a process of rapid-fire rational stimulus response.
This makes school and other highly organized environments a challenge for Entrepreneurs. It certainly isn’t because they aren’t smart, and they can do well, but the regimented, lecturing approach of formal education is just so far from the hands-on learning that Entrepreneurs enjoy. It takes a great deal of maturity to see this process as a necessary means to an end, something that creates more exciting opportunities.
Also challenging is that to Entrepreneurs, it makes more sense to use their own moral compass than someone else’s. Rules were made to be broken. This is a sentiment few high school instructors or corporate supervisors are likely to share, and can earn Entrepreneur personalities a certain reputation. But if they minimize the trouble-making, harness their energy, and focus through the boring stuff, Entrepreneurs are a force to be reckoned with.
Most People Don’t Listen Well Enough
With perhaps the most perceptive, unfiltered view of any type, Entrepreneurs have a unique skill in noticing small changes. Whether a shift in facial expression, a new clothing style, or a broken habit, people with this personality type pick up on hidden thoughts and motives where most types would be lucky to pick up anything specific at all. Entrepreneurs use these observations immediately, calling out the change and asking questions, often with little regard for sensitivity. Entrepreneurs should remember that not everyone wants their secrets and decisions broadcast.
Sometimes Entrepreneurs’ instantaneous observation and action is just what’s required, as in some corporate environments, and especially in emergencies.
If Entrepreneurs aren’t careful though, they may get too caught in the moment, take things too far, and run roughshod over more sensitive people, or forget to take care of their own health and safety. Making up only four percent of the population, there are just enough Entrepreneurs out there to keep things spicy and competitive, and not so many as to cause a systemic risk.
Entrepreneurs are full of passion and energy, complemented by a rational, if sometimes distracted, mind. Inspiring, convincing and colorful, they are natural group leaders, pulling everyone along the path less traveled, bringing life and excitement everywhere they go. Putting these qualities to a constructive and rewarding end is Entrepreneurs’ true challenge.

Strengths & Weaknesses
Entrepreneurs You May Know

Ernest Hemingway

Jack Nicholson

Eddie Murphy

Madonna

Bruce Willis

Michael J. Fox

Nicolas Sarkozy

Samuel L. Jackson

Jaime Lannister
Game of Thrones