Popularity Contest 2019 Popularity Contest Results

Who was the biggest loser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there's a whole thread discussing why Zoro, the second most popular character in Japan and arguably the most popular character In the west ended up winning a popularity poll?

I don't get it? It's not like Sanji or Nami won and it's some big shock to everyone and it's never happened or whatever... I mean Zoro is actually very damn popular...

WHY IS THIS A SHOCK?

And you did not answer how Zoro is not fighting with his own durability, which is stupid

Nor does "h0ldInG tHe l0seR bY tHe nEcK" a valuable point.
More like autistic screeching.

You might truly be Moe's alt after all
Post automatically merged:

Give the panel.

It's sad you're smarter than that but it seems you have to lower your intelligence just to protect your fav
Stop acting dumb. You know what im talking about. He begged Mipork to get stronger. Their is no bigger L than that.

Wow there's a whole thread discussing why Zoro, the second most popular character in Japan and arguably the most popular character In the west ended up winning a popularity poll?

I don't get it? It's not like Sanji or Nami won and it's some big shock to everyone and it's never happened or whatever... I mean Zoro is actually very damn popular...

WHY IS THIS A SHOCK?
Maybe they just expected Luffy to win. He is the most popular character.

Maybe they just expected Luffy to win. He is the most popular character.
That's only guranteed in Japan I think... if you like check out polls by youtubers then you can find that Zoro or Law or even someone else are usually the ones that win...

I've seen Two Rogersbase popularity polls and one Tekking101 poll and Luffy never won one of them... Of course the youtube community isn't the end all be all of the western fan base but surely it's some kind of sample space that can be considered

Luffy is the most popular but him winning such things is ony guranteed in Japan I think

The way you acting is exactly like Zoro-Brainer 101, so again your not saving face much from how your speaking especially your post in the other thread.
Really? I would have assumed a “Zoro-Brainer 101” would go out of their way to defend Zoro, which I have not done in this thread. Not even once. Lol.
Your only one taking it serious on pushing it instead of stop talking about it. Do you want to continue or end it as taking it to another thread won't end it at all. Just stating the obvious is all :pepedoffy:.
I suggested moving our discussion specifically regarding the events of Whole Cake Island to a relevant thread since they would be considered off topic here.

I am uncertain as to how you came to whatever this mistaken conclusion is. Lol.

Really? I would have assumed a “Zoro-Brainer 101” would go out of their way to defend Zoro, which I have not done in this thread. Not even once. Lol.

I suggested moving our discussion specifically regarding the events of Whole Cake Island to a relevant thread since they would be considered off topic here.

I am uncertain as to how you came to whatever this mistaken conclusion is. Lol.
Not that, but your attitude of twisting canon and ignoring it fits in their mold just the same though.

I don't mind moving it, but if you want to stop talking about it, just stop posting as we can agree to disagree as we clearly won't change each other's mind.

Whoever wins the poll to become the biggest loser should be shamed.
Sounds like headcannon of salt cause you guys can't handle being trolled hard again by Goda by current chapter lol.

Not that, but your attitude of twisting canon and ignoring it fits in their mold just the same though.
Just because you perceive myself to be doing these things, does not mean I am.
I don't mind moving it, but if you want to stop talking about it, just stop posting as we can agree to disagree as we clearly won't change each other's mind.
Where, exactly, have I suggested that we stop talking about it?

Just because you perceive myself to be doing these things, does not mean I am.

Where, exactly, have I suggested that we stop talking about it?
It's how your acting right now as you are kinda denying contet and visible images thinking Jimbei alone can beat BM just by pushing. Which that's nonsense in itself when he stated we might need abandon ship. Confident man wouldn't say that. Pushing her isn't same as damaging her which Luffy could have beaten Kaido if that was case, but it isn't.

You seem like you want to move on and talk about something else is all.

It's how your acting right now as you are kinda denying contet and visible images thinking Jimbei alone can beat BM just by pushing. Which that's nonsense in itself when he stated we might need abandon ship. Confident man wouldn't say that. Pushing her isn't same as damaging her which Luffy could have beaten Kaido if that was case, but it isn't.

You seem like you want to move on and talk about something else is all.
Regarding the first paragraph, I shall respond to you in the other thread because you have clearly misinterpreted me.

Regarding your second paragraph, you are projecting.

Regarding the first paragraph, I shall respond to you in the other thread because you have clearly misinterpreted me.

Regarding your second paragraph, you are projecting.
Nah, your making it clear that they could kill her by pushing her into the water when you don't grasp situation of her abilities and power even in her slimmer state.

Nah, your acting in this way man.

Maybe a theme of shame...
Looking at the results now. Okama sanji theme...
I got Okama Zoro ready for the 'winner':

Status
Not open for further replies.