Popularity Contest 2019 Popularity Contest Results

Who was the biggest loser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's holding the loser by the neck :LOL:

Beating him up because he was blackmailed to not defend himself?

This is Sanji's first power up.
Zolo has been getting handout power ups since East Blue in order to keep up with Luffy and Sanji :ROFLMAO:

Each graded sword is unbreakable- that alone is unbelievable power up. Imagine if Luffy and Sanji got their limbs made unbreakable.
That takes away from their opponent the option to break his weapons, it's not because Zolo is strong, it's because the people who made the sword made it special.
Sandai Kitetsu- improved sharpness of the sword. And if the theories that this blade is what makes Zolo's "demon" attacks possible, well you know how shitty Zolo is then. And again unbreakable.
Yubashiri- unbreakable, lightness and sharpness
Shusui- Not only it has features of the other 2. It is black blade with Haki of someone else in it. It makes his attacks greatly increase in size and power.
Enma- once again has the same properties as other swords. Basically allows user to skip the training part of ryou, gets his DC increased greatly. Even Zolo said this sword make him stronger.
Wado- same properties as other swords. Allowed him to get used to enma faster.

While Luffy and Sanji were improving on their own, fight opponents with their own durability :ROFLMAO:

No.1 Slut :ROFLMAO:
What kind of weaponized autism has been brought upon me this time ?

Ah no just a sanjitard
Post automatically merged:

You should make a thread could " ZoLo" and post all the images of his Ls so fellow Sanji fans can use when arguing against the cancer.

Thats pretty rich coming from you. Zoro literally begged his own rival to get strong. Thats a big of an L you can take. And Luffy did 6 months extra training by himself and Sanji literally trained all by himself, whilst Zolo was contrantly trained and prepped by Daddy Mipork who held his hand constantly. Pathetic.
Who di he say to get strong ?

He's holding the loser by the neck :LOL:

Beating him up because he was blackmailed to not defend himself?

This is Sanji's first power up.
Zolo has been getting handout power ups since East Blue in order to keep up with Luffy and Sanji :ROFLMAO:

Each graded sword is unbreakable- that alone is unbelievable power up. Imagine if Luffy and Sanji got their limbs made unbreakable.
That takes away from their opponent the option to break his weapons, it's not because Zolo is strong, it's because the people who made the sword made it special.
Sandai Kitetsu- improved sharpness of the sword. And if the theories that this blade is what makes Zolo's "demon" attacks possible, well you know how shitty Zolo is then. And again unbreakable.
Yubashiri- unbreakable, lightness and sharpness
Shusui- Not only it has features of the other 2. It is black blade with Haki of someone else in it. It makes his attacks greatly increase in size and power.
Enma- once again has the same properties as other swords. Basically allows user to skip the training part of ryou, gets his DC increased greatly. Even Zolo said this sword make him stronger.
Wado- same properties as other swords. Allowed him to get used to enma faster.

While Luffy and Sanji were improving on their own, fight opponents with their own durability :ROFLMAO:

No.1 Slut :ROFLMAO:
Stop being salty u know zoro is stronger than Lanji
Now let s enjoy this victory of Sanji
Loser of the year:cheers:

What kind of weaponized autism has been brought upon me this time ?

Ah no just a sanjitard

Who di he say to get strong ?
What ? I dont understand what you said ?

Stop being salty u know zoro is stronger than Lanji
Now let s enjoy this victory of Sanji
Loser of the year:cheers:
How is Zoro stronger when he fainted to a stab ?

Your not doing a good job about it then especially you can't denied you did vote for Zoro in finals, so kinda presume your trying to going after others instead calling faults when Zoro has worse cases just like others or even more. If your not trying to make it S VS Z, I can accept fault and apologize for that, but just saying on how your acting about it :kayneshrug:.
I voted for Zoro because I dislike Luffy. Lol. So your presumption was completely off, hence why one should not presume in the first place.

At no point did I ever bring up Zoro on my own accord or compare him to anyone. That is completely on you and whatever presumptuous projections you decided to apply to this situation.

On a side note, we can continue our riveting discussion regarding Whole Cake Island on this thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...one-of-the-best-arcs-of-one-piece.926/page-10

Now we can stop making off topic posts here and simply allow others to celebrate the COTY results in peace. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.