Popularity Contest 2019 Popularity Poll — Round 3 [Bracket 1]

Most Popular Character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum or anyother place like reddit is just a very little faction of one piece community. That's why let them have there moment of seeing Zoro shining here. They deserve it after not seeing him for around 2 years of "dumb cake island" arc:afrokappa:

Luffy is the most liked character in whole series and they all know that.
Nah, don't deserve it if acting like this and WCI was great arc. You nothing was dumb about it as well it's purpose as Oda expanding his writing style in different lights.

M

MD Zolo

Frankly I am amazed at this poll. I am a Zoro fan but I wouldn't vote for Mihawk over Luffy. And it doesn't mean that I don't like Mihawk either. I like Mihawk a lot, but I like Luffy a lot more.

And honestly I thought most Zoro fans would feel the same way. Character-wise, Luffy and Zoro share a lot of similarities too.

But I think people like Shura, who continue to disparage Mihawk, brought it upon themselves.

nah.alot of peeps just really dont like luffy.

way easier explanation than your zoro-fans conspiracy and generalization lol
Nah. Official popularity polls shows that as well in other websites of YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, etc.. Luffy is always #1 in polls for a reason. This website hardly has majority in this lol. It doesn't speak to whole community.
Post automatically merged:

I show you videos before on this. Your going hurt yourself again.

Nah, don't deserve it if acting like this and WCI was great arc. You nothing was dumb about it as well it's purpose as Oda expanding his writing style in different lights.
Nahh it wasn't. Considering how BM was trolling everywhere, Vinsmokes not getting proper screen time, Sanji's role, Bege pirates just running etc. It would've been nice if another WG member Bege fighting a sweet commander, or Vinsmokes each having cool fight with BMP veterans or Sanji not just for cooking there. Lol

Nahh it wasn't. Considering how BM was trolling everywhere, Vinsmokes not getting proper screen time, Sanji's role, Bege pirates just running etc. It would've been nice if another WG member Bege fighting a sweet commander, or Vinsmokes each having cool fight with BMP veterans or Sanji not just for cooking there. Lol
Looking at posts and videos, majority did like it and misunderstand whole arc purpose if you see it like that. The arc was Impel Down type of arc. Goal wasn't to beat anyone, just to retrieve. You push too much your own ideals thinking it was something else when it was clear when Luffy face BM he wasn't ready for her. Roles everyone play made sense and fits.

Frankly I am amazed at this poll. I am a Zoro fan but I wouldn't vote for Mihawk over Luffy. And it doesn't mean that I don't like Mihawk either. I like Mihawk a lot, but I like Luffy a lot more.

And honestly I thought most Zoro fans would feel the same way. Character-wise, Luffy and Zoro share a lot of similarities too.

But I think people like Shura, who continue to disparage Mihawk, brought it upon themselves.
Bro who cares tho. Everyone vote for their favs . zoro fans vote for mihawk bec of most of us like him, not for oppose Luffy or any other character.It is fakeng popularity poll, not a character of the year or which character been written better competition etc etc

Luffy and Zoro fans should make an alliance just like how close Luffy and Zoro are.

Unfortunately for Luffy fans, Zoro will win in the end :cheers:

M

MD Zolo

Bro who cares tho. Everyone vote for their favs . zoro fans vote for mihawk bec of most of us like him, not for oppose Luffy or any other character.It is fakeng popularity poll, not a character of the year or which character been written better competition etc etc
Well... that's my point. Obviously Mihawk is one of my favorites, but I like Luffy way more. I had thought most Zoro fans would have Luffy above Mihawk in their favorites list (despite Luffy fans' insulting remarks from time to time). But I guess I was wrong. Hence I was astonished.
Post automatically merged:

Stop it. Kaku was stronger than Jabra and Zoro has more votes than Sanji
I was wondering who you were arguing with and then I clicked 'show ignored content'. Do we still respond to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.