Popularity Contest 2019 Popularity Poll — Round 3 [Bracket 1]

Most Popular Character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at posts and videos, majority did like it and misunderstand whole arc purpose if you see it like that. The arc was Impel Down type of arc. Goal wasn't to beat anyone, just to retrieve. You push too much your own ideals thinking it was something else when it was clear when Luffy face BM he wasn't ready for her. Roles everyone play made sense and fits.
Can't stretch it any further. Like whatever you want. For me Dumb cake island is long over and don't want to remember. Its good that you like it.

Stop it. Kaku was stronger than Jabra and Zoro has more votes than Sanji
Still no sight who stronger given they cladh with each other. Also Jabra mastered DF, Kaku just got his. Jabra is more lethal them him in long run.
Post automatically merged:

Can't stretch it any further. Like whatever you want. For me Dumb cake island is long over and don't want to remember. Its good that you like it.
I respect your opinion as at least you came at me with honest answer unlike 'certain others'. To me and many others it's misunderstand by few and arc in general was great purpose for everyone.

Last edited:
S

Shura

Still no sight who stronger given they cladh with each other. Also Jabra mastered DF, Kaku just got his. Jabra is more lethal them him in long run.

I respect your opinion as at least you came at me with honest answer unlike 'certain others'. To me and many others it's misunderstand by few and arc in general was great purpose for everyone.
In my opinion WCI is good arc except some for unnecessary dragging of "weddingggg cakeeeee"

mihawk 39
luffy 29
sanji 21
Luffy and Sanji are still rising more looking at poll.

"Bake a cake" reminds me of something or someone, it's probably the best 2019 meme
It also stop BM and save everyone. No one could stop her physically that arc. Got think smart, not brawn. Part of the reason Zoro became a fainting meme after nerf and fox combo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.