Popularity Contest 2020 Popularity Poll [Bracket 1]

Who will win ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Sanji for MC i agree

To be fair this is the same for a lot lot of shonen

Shin, Natsu, Naruto, ichigo, deku, if you make a poll for them there are high chance they won't win at all and even be out of top 5.

Luffy has still solid fan base.
Luffy is a solid character compared to other Shonen MCs.....he was always a finalist in all the COTY polls during OJ times with winning last one...but yeah, in these forums it is difficult to win and more importantly he hasn't done anything solid in this year and so...besides, he always win in official polls even when that didn't happen for other shonens and recently he won in other poll where Arthur conducted and in Japanese poll...:finally:

.still has to see whether he can win here this time...this forum basically doesn't have many Luffy fans compared to other popular characters....:josad:

Chrono

Symbol of Despair
OK, thanks for the info. Luffy's placement is factual though, and i'm surprised he's never been overtaken by Zoro at least once.
I mean Gon is overtaken easily since him and Killua have as much paneltime ( Killua probably has more lmao) and Killua is more badass. And Deku is just pathetic and unlikable.

Luffy has likable traits and his paneltime shits on Zoro. We get tired of it but the Japanese probably love him more since they see him a lot.

Bogard

You let him chain your heart too?
Luffy is a solid character compared to other Shonen MCs.....he was always a finalist in all the COTY polls during OJ times with winning last one...but yeah, in these forums it is difficult to win and more importantly he hasn't done anything solid in this year and so...besides, he always win in official polls even when that didn't happen for other shonens and recently he won in other poll where Arthur conducted and in Japanese poll...:finally:

.still has to see whether he can win here this time...this forum basically doesn't have many Luffy fans compared to other popular characters....:josad:
To be fair, Whitebeard was a very popular character even in the previous popularity poll. He even almost beat Zoro(who is by far the most popular here), so i'm not surprised he is doing this well.

Luffy will still win though :lumazed:

Ulti is easily the most entertaining character we've been introduced to in this arc. Whereas other characters made me roll my eyes, sigh, and snore, she kept me interested every time she was on screen. Her interactions with Page One (who I didn't expect to like this much from his first appearance), are genuinely my favorite parts of the Onigashima raid so far. The rest of my list is superfluous

This is probably gonna end with the same people in the top as always, but I want to shout out my girl. Easily best Beast Pirate and Best girl of the arc (though to be fair she didn't have much competition, I mean Shinobu LOL).

Chrono

Symbol of Despair
Ulti is easily the most entertaining character we've been introduced to in this arc. Whereas other characters made me roll my eyes, sigh, and snore, she kept me interested every time she was on screen. Her interactions with Page One (who I didn't expect to like this much from his first appearance), are genuinely my favorite parts of the Onigashima raid so far. The rest of my list is superfluous

This is probably gonna end with the same people in the top as always, but I want to shout out my girl. Easily best Beast Pirate and Best girl of the arc (though to be fair she didn't have much competition, I mean Shinobu LOL).
You can never go wrong with Tsun characters:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.