Popularity Contest 2020 Popularity Poll [Bracket 2]

Who will win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't like King, isn't it too early to conclude the character?
Isn't that the point of this event? We voted for character we like based on personality they have shown. So far King has shown boring personality lol. Why vote for character that barely show emotion like that?
Post automatically merged:

Imagine saying Jinbei is boring yet voted King.

From these 84 King voters why none of them debated for King in Rumble Royal? Because deep down they knew King is garbage with no personality. He is Zoro or Sanji future opponent that's it.:gokulaugh:
Who cares about rumble royal, it's not a game changer and btw what the fu** is that ?
Why are you salty ? I can debate for King all day if you want IN a thread which i'm interested, nobody cares about rumble royal :daydream:

Who cares about rumble royal, it's not a game changer and btw what the fu** is that ?
Why are you salty ? I can debate for King all day if you want IN a thread which i'm interested, nobody cares about rumble royal :daydream:
Not salty just a question. Why nobody debate for the most popular character King in Rumble Royal? Check forum event. Its debate between two users. They can debate why their character is better than their opponent.

And debate about what? King character? Even Orochi is a better character than King. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.