Popularity Contest 2020 Popularity Poll [Bracket 2]

Who will win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

While I don't like King, isn't it too early to conclude the character?
He's been a character in One piece for 70+ chapters
And yet the dude is barely a character

Even Yamato who was introduced after him, has been fleshed out more. Even flyers lol
Post automatically merged:

Not salty just a question. Why nobody debate for the most popular character King in Rumble Royal? Check forum event. Its debate between two users. They can debate why their character is better than their opponent.

And debate about what? King character? Even Orochi is a better character than King. :suresure:
Don't worry
They'll still vote King and think King is the best character in wano coz HE HAS A SWORD

They also think King is gonna be that hype when Oa barely remembers him

Actually it matters because it shows voters here have certain agenda why they voted King. Not because they really like King. It also tarnish King name because he only has little real fans while majority of his voters are Zoro fans. :kayneshrug:
So King’s popularity is automatically indicative of some hypothetical benign conspiracy theory plot because... you do not understand why folk would like King? Lol.

Is it really so difficult to believe that folk just like King? Lel.

Edit: In the time it took me to type this out, he got banned. Looks like he was a dupe account after all. :rolaugh:

So King’s popularity is automatically indicative of some hypothetical benign conspiracy theory plot because... you do not understand why folk would like King? Lol.

Edit: In the time it took me to type this out, he got banned. Looks like he was a dupe account after all. :rolaugh:
Seems so.
Just a troll seeking for attention:kayneshrug:

It's simple logic. Why Zoro fans voted Mihawk, Rayleigh because they hype Zoro. Why they wank Pica because they hype Zoro as well. Same with King. And King is not underrated. You can't underrate someone who lost to veteran Izo. You can say King is underrated if he's compared to trash can.

:sweat:
It's simple logic. Why Zoro fans voted Mihawk, Rayleigh because they hype Zoro. Why they wank Pica because they hype Zoro as well. Same with King. And King is not underrated. You can't underrate someone who lost to veteran Izo. You can say King is underrated if he's compared to trash can.
Or you know, King/Zoro/Rayleigh/Mihawk are all characters that appeal to the same demographic base of folk who like straight laced, typically serious, bad arse swordsmen. Hmmm... :zorothink:

Nah, it cannot be something logically simple like that. It must be a conspiracy. :zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.