Popularity Contest 2020 Popularity Poll [Bracket 2]

Who will win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWitch

King of the Witch Kingdom
Actually it matters because it shows voters here have certain agenda why they voted King. Not because they really like King. It also tarnish King name because he only has little real fans while majority of his voters are Zoro fans. :kayneshrug:
It's simple logic. Why Zoro fans voted Mihawk, Rayleigh because they hype Zoro. Why they wank Pica because they hype Zoro as well. Same with King. And King is not underrated. You can't underrate someone who lost to veteran Izo. You can say King is underrated if he's compared to trash can.
I'm assuming this user is an alt of someone who was already banned in the past.

Zoro D Goat

โ„จ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐ!๐Ÿ‘‘
I'm actually surprised that King has 100 votes despite being in the background for the whole arc. Not hating on him or anything but smh society nowadays.:jordamas:
I'm assuming this user is an alt of someone who was already banned in the past.
Yeah I know him. He's a funny guy and always make a PM with me every time he makes an alts.:rolaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

King having higher votes while doing nothing except kick a ship
:whitepress:

This fandom sucks

What exactly did king do in 2020 that is worth the highest vote?

Light D Lamperouge

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
What exactly did king do in 2020 that is worth the highest vote?
One shot 83 percent of the Big Mom Pirates with Linlin on board.

Almost killed Judge's son, if not for Daddy's tech.

Made Queen look like a chimp by degrading his existence multiple times.

Among other things.

And the man hasn't even gotten serious yet.

Also sempai, it's a popularity contest, not who did the most or did what. King's badass, has a great design, exudes that vibe naturally. People like him. That's it lmao.

Last edited:
King made BM went to Udon and because of that Kidd got freed. Queen was the one who captured BM and brought her to Kaido and they made alliance. Queen taks W.

King was serious he wanted to kill Sanji and Sanji only bleed a little. It's not King was almost kill Sanji. He can't kill Sanji even if he attacked Sanji again with his beak. He lost Momo and Momo was rescued another L.

King got disrespected by veterans Flying Six.

Took L from Izo.

We can use argument King hasn't used his sword but Izo already beat sword King on panel. :kayneshrug:

Of course this forum loves to vote useless character.

Banned by Law fan or he can go away :blush:
King made BM went to Udon and because of that Kidd got freed. Queen was the one who captured BM and brought her to Kaido and they made alliance. Queen taks W.

King was serious he wanted to kill Sanji and Sanji only bleed a little. It's not King was almost kill Sanji. He can't kill Sanji even if he attacked Sanji again with his beak. He lost Momo and Momo was rescued another L.

Took L from Izo.

We can use argument King hasn't used his sword but Izo already beat sword King on panel. :kayneshrug:

Ainโ€™t gonna lie, these usernames get more creative with each alt. :rolaugh:

One shot 83 percent of the Big Mom Pirates with Linlin on board.

Almost killed Judge's son, if not for Daddy's tech.

Made Queen look like a chimp by degrading his existence multiple times.

Among other things.

And the man hasn't even gotten serious yet.

Also sempai, it's a popularity contest, not who did the most or did what. King's badass, has a great design, exudes that vibe naturally. People like him. That's it lmao.
Thanks my friend for explaining them why King deserve the votes.

:neesama:

Akai2

Took L from Izo.

Status
Not open for further replies.