Popularity Contest 2020 Popularity Poll Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–”π–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
He can if he does something extraordinary in this arc....it won't need more than 2 or 3 chapters for a character with less screen time to get more popularity
Maybe. Though most likely not lol. There are fan favourites that have been that for the past at least 15+ years, give or take a few. It would take quite a lot for Kid to end up winning one of these. Maybe in a few years when every major character wins though lmao.

Well, my harassment star campaign worked somehow....:moonwalk:
@Hereforthesalt if you come here for the salt, you have come to the right place...lol, you will get enough quantity of salt that will make you millionaire...
rigged election?...

And @RayanOO my harassment star campaign fetched some votes for Whitebeard, some people I tagged voted for Whitebeard....:josad:
so be grateful that I helped you :beckmoji:
All in all, congrats fellow Luffy fans, we made it :steef::funky:
Can't wait for theme.....:finally:

reposting sequence of events
Always :beckmoji:

All's fair in love and war and popularity polls. Congrats to you and the Luffy army :cheers:

Maybe. Though most likely not lol. There are fan favourites that have been that for the past at least 15+ years, give or take a few. It would take quite a lot for Kid to end up winning one of these. Maybe in a few years when every major character wins though lmao.
Well, let us see...because Katakuri gained so much popularity and won in OJ COTY even when he was a last minute addition....so it is not impossible but yeah it might be difficult...

Admirals/Mihawk will be in the poll next year unless Ode doesn't end act 3 in 2021. It will be difficult for Sanji.
Even if Act 4 begins in 2021, it will be a tall order for Sanji to win since the main event (BM & Kaido vs Supernovas) will not even include him.

If characters who already won cannot enter the contest again next year, it is likelier for Kaido to win, imo, especially since we're almost certainly getting his flashback in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.