VOTE for your FAVORITE character that showed up in Wano this year!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Go go King.:fransuper:

Dunk on your haters like you dunked the Big Meme Pirates. :king:
:milaugh:bashes supenrovas

Yet like King for being a background dude for 70+ chapters
He has been outshone by flyers ,yamato , Queen.

If Oda doesn't portray Supernovas as luffy rivals, he certainly seem to take King as a joke compared to other YCs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yet like King for being a background due for 70+ chapters

If Oda doesn't portray Supernovas as luffy rivals, he certainly seem to take King as a joke compared to other YCs.
My dear Noodle, I do not ever recall stating that I do indeed like King. :kizabat:

Besides Noodle, the failures of others are not the successes of oneself and as such the Supernovas shall always be failures regardless of how well King performs. :king:

DarkWitch

King of the Witch Kingdom

Yet like King for being a background due for 70+ chapters

People can vote for whoever they want, but it's ridiculous that King gets so much votes for a character that hasn't gotten that much focus and has barely done that much other than giving orders to the Tobi Roppo twice. I guess it really shows you that all you need is to look edgy, be very serious, and be a possible Zoro opponent and boom you are popular lol, imo someone like Jack who put a hard fight against the Sulong Minks should have gotten similar amount of votes like King.

Status
Not open for further replies.