VOTE for your FAVORITE character that showed up in Wano this year!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

My dear Noodle, I do not ever recall stating that I do indeed like King. :kizabat:

Besides Noodle, the failures of others are not the successes of oneself and as such the Supernovas shall always be failures regardless of how well King performs. :king:
You're just a supernova hater

You like sword users who aren't even more highlighted like SNs .
Post automatically merged:

People can vote for whoever they want, but it's ridiculous that King gets so much votes for a character that hasn't gotten that much focus and has barely done that much other than giving orders to the Tobi Roppo twice. I guess it really shows you that all you need is to look edgy, be very serious, and be a possible Zoro opponent and boom you are popular lol, imo someone like Jack who put a hard fight against the Sulong Minks should have gotten similar amount of votes like King.
The fandom is crazy

Nobody from beast pirates and bmp deserve higher votes except kaido, bm, ulti ,yamato and Queen... also Jack and pero
The rest didn't do much

You're just a supernova hater
Nonsense my dear Ndule. Both Urouge and Bege are my Top 10 favourite One Piece characters. :fransuper:
You like sword users who aren't even more highlighted like SNs .
Even if that was correct, so what? Are folk not free to like or dislike whatever they want? Or is it only when characters that you do not like start winning a popularity poll (based on character popularity in case you have not figured that out) that you start crying?:goatasure:
The fandom is crazy

Nobody from beast pirates and bmp deserve higher votes except kaido, bm, ulti ,yamato and Queen... also Jack and pero
The rest didn't do much
Again Ndule, the title is "Popularity Poll" not "Character Merit Competition" so your supposed point is completely moot. :sanmoji:

You know, I did not even vote for King at first but the amount of salt, tears and bitching that is being produced just because of his popularity is simply hilarious. :rolaugh:

Besides, this forum could always do with another easy on the eyes, dark colour theme. :sadgrin:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฌ โš›๏ธ
I'm actually genuinely impressed that Ulti is more successful than Robin in this set up. I would of expected a way more balanced situation or Robin actually featuring better. Regardless I still voted them both overall, so I lose nothing.

Zoro D Goat

โ„จ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐ!๐Ÿ‘‘
My boy Luffy obviously

Among Ulti, Black Maria and Yamato, I have to go with Ulti cuz Black Maria is not popular enough and certain people would block me if I voted for Yamato LOL.

And lastly Shanks. @AL sama @Red Admiral you guys might want this as an avatar so I will just leave it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.