Popularity Contest 2020 Popularity Poll [Round 3 - Bracket 2]

VOTE for your FAVORITE character that showed up in Wano this year!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do this to me Owl.

It's hard enough to choose between that and Judge's son. But we must unite in suffering for the better future.
I apologise for the emotional pain that I am causing you my dear comrade but just as you strongly dislike the son of Judge Vinsmoke, so to do I strongly dislike the abhorrently boring sassenach that is 100 tropes Crydo and as such, I will work towards his demise via supporting Sanji. :kappa:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฌ โš›๏ธ
I actually expected more King and Ulti votes for this round, specially the former. Sanji and Kaido having the same votes looks fair enough by statistics.

I voted Sanji but I hope to see more from him in 2021. Not that he was disappointing this year, the opposite. It's just, he's trying to escape Black Maria right now and that's not the best way to end 2020 if he doesn't actually escape. Maybe he'll get a cool moment in the next chapter though that's unlikely.

Light D Lamperouge

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
I apologise for the emotional pain that I am causing you my dear comrade but just as you strongly dislike the son of Judge Vinsmoke, so to do I strongly dislike the abhorrently boring sassenach that is 100 tropes Crydo and as such, I will work towards his demise via supporting Sanji. :kappa:
It is a most vexing experience to have to engage in a poll combat with a dear comrade such as yourself in this round Owl.

May the less awful character pass to the next round then.

Luckily we shall reconcile in the finals and vote for the great pirate Edward Newgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.