Character Discussion 4 Strawhats 1 has to leave the story forever who are you picking?

Who would you pick?

• Total voters
Sanji. The one arc that had him as a crucial part of it was godawfull and pointless, and I honestly think it did a disservice to what little character Sanji had. And unlike Zoro his dream is practically nonexistant, and he himself has shown no care of it Post-Baratie. When he tried to barter with Kuma to exchange himself in Zoro's place, he didn't offer up his shitty dream, but instead made some vague, stupid ass claim that he'll be the biggest troublemaker out of the Straw Hats for the marines, which is laughable. Honestly sours that moment, along with Zoro's regression as an individual being hinted here as well, but I digress.

If we take account the story it's either Sanji (30) or Zoro(70). I would have said Nami since we now have Jinbe and he can do a fine job to just navigate on the sea,but a cartographer is needed for RPs.

Not taking account the story it's not hard at all to pick Nami. In the end she is waste of panels the way Oda writes her along with some other SH.

Robin - did i need to say?? Literally the key to Laughtale, Roger would never be PK without Oden help.
Sanji - Most Versatility SH, the cook of the crew, strategist, one of the main fighters etc, always comes in clutch etc.
Zoro - The powerhouse.

So far Nami role as navigator is lackluster and barely visible, the crew always reach the destined island without her lead specifically.........
She's just been used as fanservice, comedy, beating Luffy/Sanji.
Towards the end, her usefulness and worth may pay off i hope.