Character Discussion 40 and 60 Years Old Straw Hats drawn by Oda

Favorite older character design

• Total voters
Use this thread to discuss the SH's at these ages as they were drawn by Oda.

From basic stuff such as just their looks, to what you think they're up to, how they have maintained their friendships and interact with each other and so on :super:

Also adding a poll to vote for your favorite depiction of them at these ages.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Luffy still looks to be an active pirate. I imagine he goes from place to place, meeting new people, visiting bars, and fixing local troubles. Kinda like an extension of what Shanks did in the first chapter.

Zoro could still be traveling with Luffy, trying to hone his skills, while incorporating new styles like Yontoryu and Gotoryu. Alternatively, he could have become a teacher back at the Isshin dojo, possibly with Tashigi, who both inherited it from Koshiro after he passed away.

Nami is conning people based on her dialogue, so maybe she's still a thief. She seems like the most likely to still be traveling with Luffy due to her dream of making a map of the whole world, and there's still 3 other seas she hasn't explored.

Usopp appears to be reminiscing about the other Strawhats. My guess is he's back at Syrup Village, telling stories of his adventures with Kaya.

Sanji definitely takes over Baratie from Zeff. Since I believe the Red line dividing the world will be destroyed, the Baratie can finally, truly fulfill its dream as a roaming restaurant. Sanji could visit places from Foosha Village to Wano, serving all kinds of meals made from all sorts of fishes. Hopefully he has a companion chef with him like Pudding. Sanji is the most likely to be a father as well, and if he had a daughter, would spoil her rotten, and if it's a son, he'd treat him exactly how Zeff treated him.

Chopper is a doctor who can cure anything. Meaning his services are needed all over the globe. He might be traveling with Luffy to accomplish that, or going out on his own to prove he can fend for himself like a real monster. Another alternative is that Chopper takes over the Isshi-100 from Dr. Kureha and trains them in his ways, and the organization expands globally. Certainly more manageable than being a sole roaming doctor.

I love this fanart of the M3 in their 60's :steef:

they look so damn good ! Proper OG monsters :finally:
That looks pretty good.

----------

Sanji aged the best and gracefully. Dude looks amazing
Post automatically merged:

Actually scratch that 40 year old Nami still looks like a teen.
Post automatically merged:

40 year old Zoro could be 40 year old Nami's grandpa and nobody would know.

By the way, I really like how Luffy looks like Garp so much. Young Garp looked like his grandson, and as Luffy grows up he slowly turns more and more into his grandpa.

Apparently you do. Cry
Nah, just highlighting how pathetic you look by getting salty with a M3 mention in a thread about the Straw Hats in their forties and sixties; doesn't even seem sane. "Cry".