Island 80th Branch Base

Description: The 80th Branch Base is a Marine Base and the seat of the 80th Marine Branch in West Blue. It was this base that was called for help two weeks after the battle of Marineford by an unknown island of the West Blue. The 80th Branch sent Marine soldiers there to protect it from pirates who had decided to head for the Grand Line after they had learned about the death of Emperor Whitebeard.

"Nailing" Isuka
Level 55

55x5=275
Human Bonus: +10 in Strength, Agility, and Vitality | +15 in Fighting Style
Strength: 61+10=71
Agility: 61+10=71
71x2=142
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 61+10=71
71x2=142
-Resilience: 61
-Endurance: 81
Haki: 71
71x2=142
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki(Awareness): 81
Fighting Style: 21+15=36
36x2=72
-Swordsmanship: 72

Marines(100)
Level 10

10×5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Agility: 15+2=17
17×2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12×2=24
-Resilience: 12
-Endurance: 12
Fighting Style: 15+3=18
18×2=36
-Gun: 36

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes-thought
Yes-speaking
Yes-Narration

“Caw!” “Caw!” “Caw!” Rang tha calls of tha ever present seagulls as they hovered overhead of a certain boat. Said ship was of modest stature, with a thick wooden mast that held a jet black flag at its highest point that stretched a quarter of tha mast. It was a rich dark chocolate brown on its hull and mast. With four portholes on each side of it. Tha deck itself was of s lighter hue, it was a milk chocolate tone that gleamed of being freshly waxed days previously. Such a vessel was currently home to only two inhabitants. One of said passengers was a decently tall man of 6’5 with spiky blonde hair, bordering on white. Leaning on tha bow of tha ship. Lazily staring at an upcoming island, gold rosary glinting in tha mid day sunlight. Standing directly next to him was Katsumi a Native of tha Island of Wano. His serious gaze trained onto tha little island as if to memorize even tha smallest of details. Seeming like an unlikely pair, tha two had met while imprisoned in Impel Down over a year ago. Until they escaped and supposedly fell off tha grid, only to be rumored to have been involved in a war months prior between two small time kingdoms. Brakendia and Grondolier. Still can’t believe that we joined that war for nothing, we didn’t even get to finish tha shit. Who would’ve thought that both kingdoms would agree to sign a peace treaty? All those soldiers already died might as well finish why they started.... While tha mans rant began to die out, tha ship closed in on tha island both men had been observing tha last few minutes. Even from this distance tha castle like structure stood out among tha lush green landscape that stood in tha islands foreground, while clouds of pure ivory meandered above tha landscape to a tune only they were privy to, unfortunately. Mixing with tha healthy grass that lead to a small town was a sandy beach that ran alongside a port tha island used for trade as well as keeping tha marine ships

Meh I’m being dramatic, tha war wasn’t a total waste. Tha Brakendian king did give you 200million for ya efforts and gave me a cursed staff that supposedly kontrols water. Still tho, mangy mutt took tha money I was gonna get too.... By this point tha constant cawing of tha gulls has lessened to a soft hum alongside tha crashing waves and gentle merry time breeze. Leaning against tha ship to Rihans left layed a wooden staff with a luminous azure crystal held at its pinnacle, wooden protrusions growing protectively around it. Finally pulling up to port, Rihan cups his hands over his eyes to shield them from tha sun, surveying tha territory he and his partner had arrived at. Casually ignoring tha merchants and seamen trudging along and transporting barrels of assumed food, alcohol and various goods to be sold to both marines and towns folk alike. While staring at a stone pillar with a white flag rustling in tha winds. A flag with what appears to be tha shape of a seagull imprinted on it in black...or was it dark blue? Hey Katsumi, that is a black seagull right? If so guess this is tha famous 80th branch of West Blue. Reaching down he secured tha cursed staff with his left hand and leaned tha evil weapon on his left shoulder holding it in a lazy grasp. Tilting his head to tha right, Rihan set his sleepy countenance on his friend. So how you wanna go bout this blood?

Level 40
40x5=200
Strength:45+16=61
Speed:
40+16=56
56x2=112
-Movement: 56
-Reaction:56
Vitality:
40+16=56
56x2=112
-Durability: 56
-Stamina:56
Beast Mastery: 14
14x2=28
Beast Mastery: 28
Haki: 15
15x2=30
Armament Haki: 10
Observation Haki: 20
Martial Arts:
35x2=70
-Fish-Man Karate:70
Ringed Staff: 11
11x2= 22

Last edited:
Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

Still can’t believe that we joined that war for nothing, we didn’t even get to finish tha shit. Who would’ve thought that both kingdoms would agree to sign a peace treaty? All those soldiers already died might as well finish why they started....
Katsumi kept his gaze trained on the island up ahead. While he was happy he got the reward, he was also pissed he didnt get the oppurtunity to face any of enemy commanders directly. So he was itching to blow off some steam.

Just as the ship got nearer to their destination. He had just finished taking in the set up of the island. The port on the beach caught his attention.

Meh I’m being dramatic, tha war wasn’t a total waste. Tha Brakendian king did give you 200million for ya efforts and gave me a cursed staff that supposedly kontrols water. Still tho, mangy mutt took tha money I was gonna get too....
Katsumi gave a sly grin and looked at Rihan. He remembered well how pissed his Captain was for losing out on the reward, and Katsumi enjoyed the hell out of teasing him over it.

"Sure that staff is cool and all, but what I can't believe is that you got your reward snatched by a lightning dog. Dont you feel ashamed?"

The boat had finally hit port. Katsumi still wore his suit from the war between the two kingdoms. He decided to take off the double breasted suit and tie and leave them on the ship. Leaving him wearing his burgendy long sleeved shirt, black pants and dress shoes.

While staring at a stone pillar with a white flag rustling in tha winds. A flag with what appears to be tha shape of a seagull imprinted on it in black...or was it dark blue? Hey Katsumi, that is a black seagull right? If so guess this is tha famous 80th branch of West Blue.
Katsumi followed his gaze.

"It would seem so. So this is the branch set to regulate the influx of pirates tryna head into the Grand Line huh?"

Not gonna lie, this place is a bit more peaceful looking than i thought it would be.

Reaching down he secured tha cursed staff with his left hand and leaned tha evil weapon on his left shoulder holding it in a lazy grasp. Tilting his head to tha right, Rihan set his sleepy countenance on his friend. So how you wanna go bout this blood?
Katsumi ran his hand through his scruffy white hair and put his hands in his pocket. He nodded his head toward the marine ships.

"We need to put ourselves on the radar right? Let's see if these marines got any spunk. We'll start by destroying their ships. We dont know how strong their Commander is, if that bitch too much we dipping."

40×5=200
Strength: 44+16=60
Speed: 51
51×2=102
-Reaction=51
-Movement=51
Vitality=42+ 8 = 50
50×2= 100
-Durability=50
-Stamina=50
Intellect=30
30×2=60
-Engineering: 60
Haki= 20
10×2=20
-Armanment Haki=20
-Observation Haki=20
Fighting Style= 13+ 12 =25
25×2=50
-Brawling= 50

Last edited:
General Narration
" Speech "
' Thinking '
Actions or Attack used

Welcome to the 80th Marine branch base, which is based within the West Blue. The oceans of the west blue have been the home of many prominent names that have carved their names within the world of piracy. A base that only came to be after the battle of Marineford. Marine soldiers sent under the jurisdiction to cull the numbers of pirates by halting their numbers heading into the Grand Line.

" So the Brackendia and Grondilier nations formed a treaty ? " a young woman with short vermilion hair sat on her desk. With her jacket hanging off the back of her chair, her reading the latest news that came out from the world economic times. She questioned the validity of two neighboring countries with a rich history of warfare with one another suddenly signing a treaty. This was the marine soldier that was leading the 80th Marine Branch, the "Nailing" Isuka.

She would get up as she is wearing a collared buttoned shirt, with a tie, brown gloves, and heeled boots. A marine soldier was sat on the other side of the desk as one of the newest recruits as she held PDA's with each and every marine officer stationed at the branch.

" I'm sorry before we received the news what was was we talking about " Isuka would say though she began to chuckle nervously whilst scratching the back of her head. ' Just reading about the going on's over there made me forget what was going on here ' she would think after she forgot what was happening.

" You was going to tell me I deserve a promotion, Isuka-chan " the marine officer would reply in a flirty manner with her eye twitched in response. " Don't bull shit me now. " instantly rebuking his reply.

" Let's call it a day as I wanna check on the others " she would say as she grabbed the jacket holding it in her hand carrying it behind her as a delinquent would do so.

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes-Thought
Yes-Speaking
Yes-Narration

"Sure that staff is cool and all, but what I can't believe is that you got your reward snatched by a lightning dog. Dont you feel ashamed?"
Hearing his friend. Poke at him about losing money Rihans right eye starts to twitch sporadically oh you funny huh? I should drown ya happy ass for that blood. But still, there’s other ways to collect money....

It would seem so. So this is the branch set to regulate the influx of pirates tryna head into the Grand Line huh?"
Whelp that’s pretty hit or miss then wouldn’t ya say? Considering I’ve heard tha grandline has been wild as shit since tha War. I do wonder where tha West Blue ranks among tha Blues tho? I know East is tha weakest but that about it

As tha two comrades conversed of what they knew of tha marine base, tha towns folk went about their day as they would any other day of tha week. Shops opening their doors for business, Puffs of steam rising from tha top of restaurants as they began cooking various dishes for tha town as well as travelers. All in all, it painted tha picture of a bustling town center greeting tha day

We need to put ourselves on the radar right? Let's see if these marines got any spunk. We'll start by destroying their ships. We dont know how strong their Commander is, if that bitch too much we dipping."
Now that’s what I’m talmbout, heh. Ya know this would be real awkward if you were some non violent tree hugger hehehehe, seeing how peaceful it is round this Bih you might gotta point my guy. I’d really rather not go back to Impel Down anytime soon. But enough of that let’s see what this base hittin fa. Stepping away from Katsumi, Rihan stalks towards tha side of tha ship staring at tha marine sea vessels. Finally coming to a stop, he pulls his arm back and bends it at tha elbow before violently swinging it forward Kaimen Wari!

Kaimen Wari: The users Directs a downwards karate chop attack. Making the ocean split into itself, sending a shock/stunned wave to the enemy in range of the attack.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

40x5=200
Speed:
40+16=56
56x2=112
Vitality:
40+16=56
56x2=112
14x2=28
15x2=30
Martial Arts:
35x2=70
11x2= 22

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

Now that’s what I’m talmbout, heh. Ya know this would be real awkward if you were some non violent tree hugger hehehehe, seeing how peaceful it is round this Bih you might gotta point my guy. I’d really rather not go back to Impel Down anytime soon. But enough of that let’s see what this base hittin fa. Stepping away from Katsumi, Rihan stalks towards tha side of tha ship staring at tha marine sea vessels. Finally coming to a stop, he pulls his arm back and bends it at tha elbow before violently swinging it forward Kaimen Wari!
Katsumi gave a small smile and turned around to take another look at the town while Rihan did his thing.

"You say that, but I wish I lived in a place this peaceful as a kid. It's a shame we gotta terrorize their peace for a bit."

He faces the port again and rolls up his sleeves as he calmly walks up to a merchant vessel. Seamen and Merchants were busy alike, moving what looked like barrels of food and booze off the decks en route to the town.

Katsumi cracked his knuckles and without warning put all his strength into a right hook aimed directly at the Bow of the ship.

"Sorry. I hope you guys know how to swim."

40×5=200
51×2=102
-Reaction=51
-Movement=51
Vitality=42+ 8 = 50
50×2= 100
-Durability=50
-Stamina=50
Intellect=30
30×2=60
Haki= 20
10×2=20
-Armanment Haki=20
-Observation Haki=20
25×2=50
-Brawling= 50[\Spoiler]

@Dream

Isuka would head out of her office followed by the new recruit, she'd breathe in and out. " You smell that? " with the confused marine soldier who was blissfully unaware of her question. For him, he was infatuated with the appearance of the commanding officer, though once he was asked he snapped out of his infatuation. "I am not sure what you mean" he'd reply. Isuka would nod her head, " Smell of hard work makes progress. Now go back to your station " she'd order the recruit.

' I knew I shouldn't drink last night and here I am suffering a hangover with a stupid PDA meeting and the news of two warring countries making peace. Just what the fuck happened when I got drunk? '

Though just as she would be thinking those words a huge "BOOOM" reverberating like a wave with Isuka's ears twitching alerting her. ' My hangover is blurring my observation haki, that must be the reason why I couldn't sense what's going on ... " Tcchhhh, damn it "

The marine soldiers who were at the port were met with a shockwave eliminating a few soldiers who were stationed there. The Marines had just lost 5 soldiers with the base commander about to make her move.

Marine soldiers from the base would be alerted with Isuka commanding them with an order " West and North unit I want you to engage ahead to allow the South and East unit to evacuate the civilians. "

Isuka had other stuff in mind but the events of today were begging to pester her, her vein's throbbed with her hands clenched forming a fist. ' Calm down Isuka, calm down. I need to sort this out now '

She would dart forward with the units ahead of her ready to engage as Isuka walking behind them annoyed at the situation. ' I hate the paperwork for what the fuck just happened and I gotta explain I was drunk. No way, not happening. I am gonna make you pay. ' she walked through the streets headed towards the port.

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration

BOOOM" reverberating like a wave with Isuka's ears twitching alerting her.
Well shit, I know someone had to have heard that. But still what are these ships made of? Comstruction paper? I’d of thought marine ships were a bit sturdier. Seeing his Fishman karate shop separate tha glimmering blue waters that he and his companion were jus traveling on and fold many of tha anchored ships brought a sense of accomplishment to Rihan. Yup I lied, that war was worth a damn. I couldn’t do that before it. Not only did tha ocean itself fold, but up above tha roaming gulls flapped their wings and evacuated tha area to avoid being absorbed into tha chop of destruction that jus happened

The marine soldiers who were at the port were met with a shockwave eliminating a few soldiers who were stationed there. The Marines had just lost 5 soldiers with the base commander about to make her move.
After admiring tha destruction that his assault had casued, Rihan turned to face tha island and observed tha collateral damnage that tha soldiers in tha immediate area were apart of. He could account for 5 lifeless corpses strewn across tha beach, limbs bent at grotesque angles, shock and terror permanently stitched on their visages. Damn...poor bastards got too klose and got merked, but this what y’all signed up for. It’s what comes with that goofy ahh white suit and hat

He faces the port again and rolls up his sleeves as he calmly walks up to a merchant vessel. Seamen and Merchants were busy alike, moving what looked like barrels of food and booze off the decks en route to the town.
Tha sound of footsteps plod on tha sturdy wood behind tha Fishman, Rihan turns his head around catching Katsumi burgundy apparel rustle as tha now calming winds of tha sea ran a path against his back and through his white hair before he locked on a target to start off his rampage with. Yo what tha fuck? So we jus not gone drop anchor at all huh? Jus gone let tha boat drift tha fuck off and leave us fucking stranded on this Bih....fuck it I’ll do tha shit I guess. Quickly spinning around Rihan makes a B-line to where tha anchor was stored at. Once he reached his destination, he gathered up tha substantial Anchor in both arms before hefting it over tha side of tha ship and sent it plunging into tha undiscovered depths of tha ocean. Tha resulting back splash raining on tha deck in a pitter patter for a few seconds before losing momentum. Tha anchor continuing silently down further. His little detour finished, Rihan spins on his heels and strides back over to where he last saw Katsumi

Katsumi cracked his knuckles and without warning put all his strength into a right hook aimed directly at the Bow of the ship.
Coming to a halt at tha ships edge, Rihan witnesses his partner discharge an other worldly fist strike upon a marine ships bow, devastating tha formerly fine craftsmanship that manipulated massive pieces of lumber into a trust worthy sea vessel. Well well, finally decided to get off ya ahh and pull ya own weight huh? Wouldn’t do if I was tha only one worth a shit on this ship ya know? Tha resulting mayhem that both Rihan and Katsumi assault on tha ships directed everyone at tha port towns attention onto their figures. Surprised at tha overt and expeditious act of violence and strength. Barrels of food and alcohol alike were abandoned, left to crash against tha cobblestone streets and sidewalks as civilians dashed for safety in whatever way they could, screams of terror echoing and carrying along tha winds, like a harsh wind through three branches. None spared a glance back to see those same beverages moisturize said stones and darken tha beaches formerly dazzling sands. A sort of foreshadow of tha coming events since tha pirates descended on tha quaint island.

Tha soldiers, those who shared in tha civilians terror and those whom were too stupid or brave to share tha same emotions. Had no choice in tha matter, scared or not, they would lay down their lives to protect tha island and tha justice it stood for

Mm, seems there was some navy men mixed in with tha populace. Saves us some time for having to search em out now doesn’t it Katsumi? Jumping from his perch on tha ship, Rihan lands on tha island for tha first time. Sauntering up to Katsumi, staff still in his possession, as he sets his frosty gaze on tha solders who seemed to gathering their courage or making peace with whatever diety they believed guided their lives.....although some silently cursed at being led forehead first into this predicament. Shakily some of tha stupider men of tha Navy gripped their guns and slid a foot forward, while declaring “in tha name of tha 80th Branch of tha West Blue, under Command of tha Great “Nailing” Isuka. We demand you a cease and desist now. Drop your weapons and peacefully surrender or we cannot guarantee your lives”

****....you hea them? They can’t guarantee our safety hah! None of you are leaving hea alive. Rihan then breaks off into a full sprint, his white shirt sleeve Kimono billowing back due to tha force of his Acceleration, same cold look glued to his face, Cursed staff trailing him

40x5=200
Speed:
40+16=56
56x2=112
Vitality:
40+16=56
56x2=112
14x2=28
15x2=30
Martial Arts:
35x2=70
11x2= 22

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

Well well, finally decided to get off ya ahh and pull ya own weight huh? Wouldn’t do if I was tha only one worth a shit on this ship ya know?
Katsumi slid his hands into his pockets and scoffed.

He was pleased with the damage he dealt and watched calmly as the vessel began to sink slowly below the water surface as sea water began pouring into the ship from where the bow used to be. Men on the ship panicked and began diving into the sea. Some of those who already made it to the shore mourned the very few of their shipmates that were caught in the destruction of the punch, their lifeless bodies floating along with the debris.

On the beach the residents of the port town had already began running in terror at the destruction Katsumi and Rihan had caused already. Leaving everything behind, food and booze alike.

It's a shame all of this is going to waste. We should just take some of this onto our ship if they're going to leave everything here.

Mm, seems there was some navy men mixed in with tha populace. Saves us some time for having to search em out now doesn’t it Katsumi?
Katsumi eye'd the small group of Marine soldiers that were now gathered before them. He sends his Observation Haki towards them.

"Yeah, it took them long enough. They are weak, and most of them afraid. Its admirable that they still choose to lose their lives today."

He hears Rihan footsteps as he jumps from the ship to meet him on the shore. Katsumi raises a brow as it looks like one of the Marines is about to speak.

Shakily some of tha stupider men of tha Navy gripped their guns and slid a foot forward, while declaring “in tha name of tha 80th Branch of tha West Blue, under Command of tha Great “Nailing” Isuka. We demand you a cease and desist now. Drop your weapons and peacefully surrender or we cannot guarantee your lives”
Katsumi couldnt help but smirk.

Poor guy's probably just a recruit who hasnt seen much action at all. Almost feel sorry we gotta put him out of his misery.

****....you hea them? They can’t guarantee our safety hah! None of you are leaving hea alive. Rihan then breaks off into a full sprint, his white shirt sleeve Kimono billowing back due to tha force of his Acceleration, same cold look glued to his face, Cursed staff trailing him
Katsumi grins and sprints after him, hair ruffling in the wake of his own speed.

"Hey hey, you already got to take out five of them already! Leave some for me!"

40×5=200
51×2=102
-Reaction=51
-Movement=51
Vitality=42+ 8 = 50
50×2= 100
-Durability=50
-Stamina=50
Intellect=30
30×2=60
Haki= 20
10×2=20
-Armanment Haki=20
-Observation Haki=20
25×2=50
-Brawling= 50

@Dream

With the units out in front able to reach the port, what they witness before them was destruction and horror. Collateral damage would be calling what was before them was too small. The soldiers looked on in disbelief, the soldiers who were stationed at the port had been massacred with some puking at what they were seeing. Soldiers' eyes would creep out of the socket in horror could help themselves from vomiting in response. Corpses were scattered all over the port, with some crushed under the debris, others with limbs all over the place with organs and human tissue and veins trailing the side of the harbor with some spread over the street.

A marine commander who was going to go through a promotion soon with a course he had to undertake would be the first to snap the soldiers out of their despair of losing one of their own. "ALL OF YOU KEEP AN EYE OUT TO SPOT WHO DID THIS!" a marine soldier would reply with a binocular he would use to see a ship with marks of piracy. "I SEE THE PERPETRATORS."

"BEFORE THE COMMANDER GETS HERE, GET IN FORMATION!" the temporary commander would roar begrudgingly. He would pant with what he witnessed fueling his anger. With soldiers who would get in front go in formation of squads of 10 with a line up of three of them with an extra 10 behind them. The ones in front got to their knees aiming their guns with the commander shouting "AIM AT THEM AND DONT MISS."

The aim of the commander was to use the first handed witnessing of such horror to fuel them to charge forward to take vengeance.

Isuka who'd be little than five minutes away would witness the marine soldiers escorting members of the public but also hear the roaring and shouting of those before her. It wasn't only that but whispers had gotten around to ears of the damage that had been done.

' Hold on guys, don't do anything stupid. Our job isn't getting revenge but preventing further escalation of damage. ' with her running and panting as she was close to reaching the port only for the resounding reverberating sound of guns being fired.

The first line of soldiers who'd aimed the guns, the commander was a rambler and shouted "READY, SET AND FIRE!" as the first load of gunfire was done with the second round going to start right after. The soldiers who were in front took ricochet from the fired bullets, then stood up with the soldiers who stood behind them swapping out.

Marines(100)
Level 10

10×5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Agility: 15+2=17
17×2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12×2=24
-Resilience: 12
-Endurance: 12
Fighting Style: 15+3=18
18×2=36
-Gun: 36
Gun: 36

At 36 Mastery = C Rank Bullets

Mastery in DPR = Street Level
C Rank Bullets = +1 = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level

Total DPR = Wall/Tree Level DPR/DPA/DPS

@Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes-Thought
“Yes-Speaking”
Thought-Narration

marine commander who was going to go through a promotion soon with a course he had to undertake would be the first to snap the soldiers out of their despair of losing one of their own. "ALL OF YOU KEEP AN EYE OUT TO SPOT WHO DID THIS!" a marine soldier would reply with a binocular he would use to see a ship with marks of piracy. "I SEE THE PERPETRATORS."
Jus leading tha lambs to tha slaughter at this point, “they jus look like regular run of tha mill marine mooks Katsumi. Guess their commander is lagging behind right now, fate smiled on our asses we got time to get in and hopefully get the fuck out before this “Isuka” person shows up.”

The first line of soldiers who'd aimed the guns, the commander was a rambler and shouted "READY, SET AND FIRE!"
Not even a second after finishing his sentence, Rihan hears tha click of a hammer slamming down; tha signal of a gun being fired. Squinting his tired looking eyes he’s picks up bullets flying from tha smoking barrels of tha 80th branch members. Slamming his right foot into tha cobblestone walk way that had become their battlefield Rihan bends slightly at tha knee and pushes off his spot with a grunt of effort, catapulting himself to tha right and slamming against tha locked door of a tavern

Feeling tha slight discomfort from splatting flat against tha solid wooden door, Rihan scrunches his face a bit. “Well imma idiot, my dumbass thought they wouldn’t have guns” he laments with a scowl starting to form on his face. Wont make that mistake again and they won’t like long enough to learn from it

BEFORE THE COMMANDER GETS HERE, GET IN FORMATION!"
So my hunch was right, tha head huncho letting tha runts get tha first crack. Which means—“Yo Katsumi. We in crunch time blood.” Tha threat of impeding recapture now setting in, Rihan grips his staff harder and stand to his full height

With soldiers who would get in front go in formation of squads of 10 with a line up of three of them with an extra 10 behind them. The ones in front got to their knees aiming their guns with the commander shouting
“Don’t know what kind formation this shit is, but guess tha rumour mill was true. Tha 80th specializes in guns and marksmanship. But I ain’t going back to jail. Y’all wanna throw bullets fine I got sum for y’all ass.” Transferring his staff into his left hand, Rihan crouches down while balling up his fist, knuckles pressed tightly to his dark skin. Proceeding to yank his arm back before thrusting it forward as harshly as possible he lets loose a wave of water vapor that he collected from tha air. Sending it careening at tha soldiers while they set up for tha second wave of their counter offensive

Karakusagawara Seiken: Punching from a fair distance range from the intended target. The user pulls water vapor from the air, to send a ranged attack. Which also acts like a shock wave directed to their target which also sends them flying. This attack is similar to Kuma's pad ho attack except these shock waves are not as concentrated as Kuma's upon impact. Because of this. It gives it a wider range in the attack. Note this technique has a delayed effect on the target who gets hit with it and the effect will take a while to work.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: D
@Mr. Anderson @Dream

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

A marine commander who was going to go through a promotion soon with a course he had to undertake would be the first to snap the soldiers out of their despair of losing one of their own. "ALL OF YOU KEEP AN EYE OUT TO SPOT WHO DID THIS!" a marine soldier would reply with a binocular he would use to see a ship with marks of piracy. "I SEE THE PERPETRATORS."

"BEFORE THE COMMANDER GETS HERE, GET IN FORMATION!" the temporary commander would roar begrudgingly. He would pant with what he witnessed fueling his anger. With soldiers who would get in front go in formation of squads of 10 with a line up of three of them with an extra 10 behind them. The ones in front got to their knees aiming their guns with the commander shouting "AIM AT THEM AND DONT MISS."
Katsumi's grin faded quickly as the soldiers got into position to fire. He furrowed his brows in concentration waiting patiently for the sound of gunshots. He didn't plan on slowing down and reached for a Black Box hooked to his belt.

Y'all lining up just makes this easier for us. They're doing all they can to buy time .

Jus leading tha lambs to tha slaughter at this point, “they jus look like regular run of tha mill marine mooks Katsumi. Guess their commander is lagging behind right now, fate smiled on our asses we got time to get in and hopefully get the fuck out before this “Isuka” person shows up.”
"What's the plan if she does show up? Cuz its either back to Impel Down or our journey ends here."

Right as he finished his sentence, the current Marine Commander gave the command.

The first line of soldiers who'd aimed the guns, the commander was a rambler and shouted "READY, SET AND FIRE!" as the first load of gunfire was done with the second round going to start right after. The soldiers who were in front took ricochet from the fired bullets, then stood up with the soldiers who stood behind them swapping out.
Katsumi dived forwards performing a roll on the cobblestone path as the bullets flew overhead barely grazing his back. While Rihan flung himself into the closed door of a tavern.

Adrenaline was now coursing through Katsumi's veins. And the grin from earlier returned, this is what he missed out on during the battle against Grondilier, the thrill of battle.

He didn't falter, and quickly got to his feet as the soldiers swapped out with one another.

So my hunch was right, tha head huncho letting tha runts get tha first crack. Which means—“Yo Katsumi. We in crunch time blood.” Tha threat of impeding recapture now setting in, Rihan grips his staff harder and stand to his full height
Ain't gotta tell me twice.

He ran forward to gain momentum and leaped into the air and squeezed the Black Box in his palm. A burst of light permeated the area and when it faded Katsumi had a black colored Revolver where the box once was.

"My turn."

As he began decending from the air, Katsumi quickly took aim and fired 5 shots at the soldier's formation, taking full advantage of the opening they presented as they attempted to quickly swap places with one another.

“Don’t know what kind formation this shit is, but guess tha rumour mill was true. Tha 80th specializes in guns and marksmanship. But I ain’t going back to jail. Y’all wanna throw bullets fine I got sum for y’all ass.” Transferring his staff into his left hand, Rihan crouches down while balling up his fist, knuckles pressed tightly to his dark skin. Proceeding to yank his arm back before thrusting it forward as harshly as possible he lets loose a wave of water vapor that he collected from tha air. Sending it careening at tha soldiers while they set up for tha second wave of their counter offensive
Katsumi landed perfectly on his feet in a crouched position and seemly on instinct used both of his legs to launch himself backwards, trying to avoid getting caught up in Rihan's attack. He didnt get the oppurtunity to see Rihan use Fishman Karate much, but he had a feeling that this is something he would rather not accidently get hit by.

Engineering: 60

Destructive Weaponry: Mastery 41 Revolver -10 Invention Points

10 bullets

DPR: C

@Dream @Jiihad

Last edited:
The marines let loose their first shots at the troublemakers, though they were out-matched and out done. But to their duty, they put their lives on the line in the face of piracy in the name of justice. Though the first one to put their hand into the cookie jar and cause a stir was a Fishman, this was a race that is only known in myths and legends especially in the four blues. Whereas the other was a young man with white hair and donning a suit.

Karakusagawara Seiken: Punching from a fair distance range from the intended target. The user pulls water vapor from the air, to send a ranged attack. Which also acts like a shock wave directed to their target which also sends them flying. This attack is similar to Kuma's pad ho attack except these shock waves are not as concentrated as Kuma's upon impact. Because of this. It gives it a wider range in the attack. Note this technique has a delayed effect on the target who gets hit with it and the effect will take a while to work.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: D
Your Base Str = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR: D = +0 = Small Building Level
Katsumi landed perfectly on his feet in a crouched position and seemly on instinct used both of his legs to launch himself backwards, trying to avoid getting caught up in Rihan's attack. He didnt get the oppurtunity to see Rihan use Fishman Karate much, but he had a feeling that this is something he would rather not accidently get hit by.

Destructive Weaponry: Mastery 41 Revolver -10 Invention Points
10 bullets
DPR: C
Mastery = 60 = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR C = +1 = 81-99: 5. Large Building Level
The first line of the marines could not react to the attacks as they were too fast for the marines to comprehend. Their eyes could not keep up with the attacks but there was someone who could have but was yet to arrive at the port. The first line of defense was met with an attack that threw them a few miles back knocking them back with some being sent flying crashing into a building. Whilst that attack was instant that threw the men stationed on that side all back the other was met with bullets that created holes instantly putting red dots and have them leak and gush with blood.

Isuka who was making her way could hear the whispers within the wind as she witnessed first-hand flying marines which further infuriated her as she walked forward taking the lead of the operation now. Her grip on the handle tightened further which would coat and engulf her hand in a dark-clad of armor. This was known as Haki a means of whereby she was utilizing her own spiritual energy by the first-hand witness of the fallen comrade and comrades in arms who was suffering from the hand of piracy. She would then place her left hand over her right hand then swing her sword like a baseball bat in an arch-shaped creating an air projectile in the shape of a crescent moon as it was sent in the direction of the two. The attack wasn't meant to attack the duo but catch their attention by slashing the water before them. " Crescent Moon Slash! " she'd say with some sinister tone which was followed with a grunt.

Crescent Moon Slash: Link swings his sword in an arc-shaped like the crescent moon.
Requirement: Scales of Mastery
DPR: Total B, requires 51 mastery, 51 Strength

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: B
Description:
The most basic ability of this Haki grants an enhancement of Strength (when attacking) and Vitality (when defending). It can be used in a single body part or a weapon starting at 1 Mastery, or on the user's entire body and around multiple weapons starting at 21 Mastery.

Isuka's Base Str Stat = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR B = +2 = 100: 6. City Block Level
Haki DPR C = +1 = 101-119: 7. Town Level

" Do I have your two's attention? " her eyes would be covered as she walked forward. She would look at the scene seeing the first hand of destruction and devastation caused by the duo. " All of you retreat now and tend to the wounded " was her command as she would keep the pirates at bay or try getting them to withdraw.

@Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
“Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration

The first line of the marines could not react to the attacks as they were too fast for the marines to comprehend. Their eyes could not keep up with the attacks but there was someone who could have but was yet to arrive at the port. The first line of defense was met with an attack that threw them a few miles back knocking them back with some being sent flying crashing into a building.
Recovering from putting his back into his fist strike, Rihan rights himself and stands to his full height jus in time to admire tha carnage his attack was in tha midst of causing as well as its aftermath. Witnessing tha dirt tha occupied tha sides of tha road lift up into view and tha now locked doors and windows of tha various inns and taverns rattle and bang against their frames reminiscent of someone shaking maracas during a festival. His vision continuing up, observing tha law abiding soldiers be whisked off their feet by tha pressurized wave that was generated

Pathetically reaching out for solid ground once their minds caught up to tha fact that they weren’t rooted to Mother Earth, finally reached their minds. Accompanying tha directionless groping of arms, was tha cacophony of terror laced screams tha soldiers added for hint of flavor to their current predicament

“That’s only tha beginning, I’ll make sure tha rest of you get to join your friends on that same ride.”

As he began decending from the air, Katsumi quickly took aim and fired 5 shots at the soldier's formation, taking full advantage of the opening they presented as they attempted to quickly swap places with one another.
Turning his head to tha side, Rihan watches his partner plummet to tha earth while squeezing a dark object in his palm. Unaware of what it was, since a Katsumi liked to fiddle with and build things. Rihan jus assumed it was something he built while they were traveling to tha island. Until he saw tha object, which ended up being a box, burst into a show of light. When tha light finally dimmed down, it revealed a black pistol. A revolver Rihan correctly guessed once he got a better look at it. Tha revolver seemed to both reflect light with how dark and polished it was, while simultaneously absorbing light due to its pitch black color palette

“Dawg....of all tha things this mafucka could’ve made, this man made a carrying case for a gun. Blood our first fight against tha marines and you jus outchea shooting niggas huh, hahaha. I love it”

Watching tha bullets leave tha barrel whizzing through tha air across from him, Rihan was given front row seats to one of Katsumi gadgets coming to fruition in battle. Tha life taking instruments hitting their marks and fulfilling tha job they were created to do

“I wonder how long they can hold out? Not to mention it’s hard to believe that their commander hasn’t shown their face yet. They’re either extremely confident that these mooks can handle it, or something is holding them up” before he could close his mouth from finishing his sentence, an arch of wind passes in between Rihan and Katsumi instantly garnering their attention. Eyes expanding rapidly, Rihan could feel a bead of sweat navigate its way down his creased brow and downwards through his bewildered countenance, having never experienced power like this before. “Well ain’t this bout a bitch, fuckin spoke that shit into existence”

" Do I have your two's attention? "
“Yea no shit, kinda hard not to when a lovely young lady such as yourself jus tried to send me and my bwoy hea to an early grave. Tho I will say, seeing what you jus did something tells me you missed on purpose” narrowing his eyes once he finished his sentence, Rihan crouches slightly while keeping his staff over his shoulder ! Fuckin Christ, you can feel it in tha air this bitch is dangerous. Neither Brakendia nor Grondolier had anyone this strong. This ain’t good at all. We gotta get tha hell up outta hea, neither of us stand a chance right now....

@Mr. Anderson @Dream

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

The pressurized wave knocked the marine soldiers off their feet sending some of them flying for miles, while others crashed hard into the empty buildings in the port town. Katsumi recovered from from his back jump and stood up just in time to see the results of his invention's bullets landing their mark. He scoffed while dusting off his clothes, satisfied with the results of their attacks. He gave no facial reaction, but the reality was he was in awe of Rihan's strength.

"So this is Fishman Karate..."

Katsumi ran his hand through his hair and strolled towards his Captain.

One day Rihan and I should have a fight.

“I wonder how long they can hold out? Not to mention it’s hard to believe that their commander hasn’t shown their face yet. They’re either extremely confident that these mooks can handle it, or something is holding them up”
Katsumi was about to reply before an arch of pressurized wind traveled between the both of them. It left a long deep gash in the cobblestone path where they stood, leading all the way to the shore of the beach.

Eyes expanding rapidly, Rihan could feel a bead of sweat navigate its way down his creased brow and downwards through his bewildered countenance, having never experienced power like this before. “Well ain’t this bout a bitch, fuckin spoke that shit into existence”
Katsumi was shook himself, his face grim as he could sense that an attack that powerful could have ended both of their lives very easily.

"You jinxed us. Thought we would've been able to have a little more fun with these soldiers before the big fish came."

" Do I have your two's attention? "
“Yea no shit, kinda hard not to when a lovely young lady such as yourself jus tried to send me and my bwoy hea to an early grave. Tho I will say, seeing what you jus did something tells me you missed on purpose” narrowing his eyes once he finished his sentence, Rihan crouches slightly while keeping his staff over his shoulder
Katsumi could feel the pressure of her strength without even having to activate his Kenbunshuko Haki. A single bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, he couldnt help but feel excitement welling up within him. He always loved the thrill of facing a strong opponent. He slid his hands into his pockets and stood his ground.

"You must be Commander Isuka. Don't mind us. We're just here passing through before we head to the Grandline. Taking in the scenary, you know how it is"

@Dream @Jiihad

“Yea no shit, kinda hard not to when a lovely young lady such as yourself jus tried to send me and my bwoy hea to an early grave. Tho I will say, seeing what you jus did something tells me you missed on purpose” narrowing his eyes once he finished his sentence, Rihan crouches slightly while keeping his staff over his shoulder ! Fuckin Christ, you can feel it in tha air this bitch is dangerous. Neither Brakendia nor Grondolier had anyone this strong. This ain’t good at all. We gotta get tha hell up outta hea, neither of us stand a chance right now....
Katsumi could feel the pressure of her strength without even having to activate his Kenbunshuko Haki. A single bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, he couldnt help but feel excitement welling up within him. He always loved the thrill of facing a strong opponent. He slid his hands into his pockets and stood his ground.

"You must be Commander Isuka. Don't mind us. We're just here passing through before we head to the Grandline. Taking in the scenary, you know how it is"
She would listen to the responses and reactions of the two that not only killed many but caused such anarchy. She was quiet hearing every word and monitoring each of their reactions. She would follow with deep breaths, deeply inhaling and exhaling with her raising her head followed with her spitting to her side. This was more because she didn't want to miss on purpose but to target the ship or the actual perpetrators.

She'd first concentrate on rebuking the Fishman first " Missed, me? .... no, you're sadly mistaken. That was just to get your attention. "

She'd then look at the other " So you know my name? ... If you know who I am then you must know the ramifications of your actions? " ... it was followed with some silence.

As she was more in a calmer mood, as for her it was all about not allowing her emotions to get the best of her.

" I'll give you Option A, you both come peacefully and will be incarcerated for your actions. Option B, I'll capture you both by force and if not kill you too ... there's also Option C, but it's not on the cards for you both. "

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Narration

I'll give you Option A, you both come peacefully and will be incarcerated for your actions. Option B, I'll capture you both by force and if not kill you too ... there's also Option C, but it's not on the cards for you both. "
“Yea....no. I think I speak for both myself as well my friend” Rihan tilts his head in Katsumi direction
“here when I say that we’ll politely decline that option. It wouldn’t be in our best interests to pick that”

“Option B from tha way things are looking right now look like tha leading option. But I’m kinda opposed to tha whole “I’ll kill you vine it gives off” it’s not really my forte, I’m more experienced in tha killing someone else occupation ya feel me?”

As he conversed with tha Marine he began to survey his surroundings, tha landscape littered with tha broken bodies of random naval officers. Misshapen and bleeding out from his and Katsumi rampage minutes earlier. Tch, no matter how you look at it, we’re out numbered and outgunned with her here.

“Hey! Miss Marine, what is Option C by tha way? Can’t really make an informed choice without all tha info can we?” Rihan inquires with a quirk of his lips upwards and a raised eyebrow. I think our best option gonna be either creating a distraction or taking a hostage, cause straight up brute forcing our way out is a no go at this point

@Dream @Mr. Anderson

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

She'd then look at the other " So you know my name? ... If you know who I am then you must know the ramifications of your actions? " ... it was followed with some silence.
He remained silent. Coldy holding her gaze as he thought of scenarios on how to get him and Rihan out of this tough spot without losing their lives.

Even the both of us combined cant take her down. There's no way to get out of this...unless we do something reckless.

" I'll give you Option A, you both come peacefully and will be incarcerated for your actions. Option B, I'll capture you both by force and if not kill you too ... there's also Option C, but it's not on the cards for you both. "
“Yea....no. I think I speak for both myself as well my friend” Rihan tilts his head in Katsumi direction
“here when I say that we’ll politely decline that option. It wouldn’t be in our best interests to pick that”

“Option B from tha way things are looking right now look like tha leading option. But I’m kinda opposed to tha whole “I’ll kill you vine it gives off” it’s not really my forte, I’m more experienced in tha killing someone else occupation ya feel me?”
Rihan was stalling, Katsumi used the oppurtunity to his favor. He sent his Observation through the area, at the level it was at now it would only extend a measly 50 meters. He furrowed his brows in deep thought.

She's a marine. The easiest way to hold off a marine would be...

Scoping the area, the beach completely littered with debris, as well as the broken bodies of those who were caught in the wake of the destruction earlier. Suddenly he sensed what he was looking for and tapped his foot on the ground in satifcation.

...A hostage.

Near the ship Katsumi destroyed before, a Merchant lay still under some debris. Alive, but probably rendered immobile by the weight of the pieces of ship that lay atop him.

“Hey! Miss Marine, what is Option C by tha way? Can’t really make an informed choice without all tha info can we?” Rihan inquires with a quirk of his lips upwards and a raised eyebrow. I think our best option gonna be either creating a distraction or taking a hostage, cause straight up brute forcing our way out is a no go at this point
"Rihan, cover your eyes."

With speed and precision, he pulled his hands from his pockets and took hold of two black grenades that were hung on his belt. He used his thumbs to unhook the pins and flung them in Isuka's direction. They tore through the air like two small cannon balls. Five inches before reaching the marine, the two grenades explode, releasing a combination of light and smoke that extend for four meters.

"Hopefully that keeps her stunned long enough."

Katsumi quickly turned to Rihan and wrapped his fingers around his white kimono. Using all of his strength, he flung him towards their ship nearly loosing his balance in the process.

He recovers quickly and makes a break for the body he sensed moments before, beads of sweat getting lost in the wind of Katsumi's acceleration.

Smoke Grenade: Mastery 11
Flash Grenade: Mastery 21

41-60: Takes 3 slots - DPR: C, 4m diameter

@Dream @Jiihad