Questions & Mysteries 968 chapters of foreshadowing and people still can’t believe that Luffy is chosen one.

people say it sucks that he is, not that he is not.
The fact that people are disappointed in “Luffy is chosen one” shows that they didn’t believe in it or at least they hoped it’s not true since “chosen one” is the kind of plot that allows MC to do things that are imposable and hasn’t been done before for example: defeating WG, defeating all Yonkos and Admirals, defeating Kaido 1V1 (Oh. A lot of people got triggered for that one) etc. it’s essentially allows Oda to justify anything that Luffy has done with “his chosen one this is why he could do it and others don’t or that he has powers to do so and others don’t”.

I don't really understand this thread how are this people? Are you talking about the manga? Are you Talking about real people?
Post automatically merged:

please explain your point in the first post don-t just post some images with a one sentence so that there can be a good discussion

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
wait .... who ever dined Luffy is the chosen one?

I don't think anyone is that out of the world to assume otherwise
I don't really understand this thread how are this people? Are you talking about the manga? Are you Talking about real people?
Post automatically merged:

please explain your point in the first post don-t just post some images with a one sentence so that there can be a good discussion
It's based on this week spoiler discussions

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I haven’t read this week’s chapter yet, but...I can’t imagine there’s anyone in the fandom who doesn’t realize Luffy is supposed to be this universe’s savior. People may feel certain things about him DUE to this fact, but I’ve never heard anyone outright deny it. You kinda take it on faith when you start a shonen that the protagonist is gonna be deified from the beginning...

The monster trio are basically all chosen ones
Luffys gonna surpass joyboy and therefore roger
Zoro with his obvious connection to wano and ryuma is gonna surpass him and mihawk
And sanjis connection to germa is gonna help him make germa again and do better than his trash father
Even robin to an extent being the last ohara and all

The only truly amazing strawhat is franky

The monster trio are basically all chosen ones
Luffys gonna surpass joyboy and therefore roger
Zoro with his obvious connection to wano and ryuma is gonna surpass him and mihawk
And sanjis connection to germa is gonna help him make germa again and do better than his trash father
Even robin to an extent being the last ohara and all

The only truly amazing strawhat is franky
Luffy level of 'chosen one " is above Naruto.

Z,S or R are mild .

A

ardym

to be honest i really think the strawhats are all chosen ones , Luffy insisted on having them so much , with his reputation he could recruit many people but he still have only 9 but every one of them has specialties that makes them the best in what they do. and it is not always about the strength but they are strong and kind , they are pirates , who don't act like pirates at all, they are loved wherever they go . they rivals and enemies ended up as their friends and allies at the end.

Nothing in this chapter changed anything or made something worse.
There are people in the world who might have the capabilities to inherit Joy Boy´s will, one of them will be the king.
It´s a role you grow into based on your capabilities and merits, not by birth.

Luffy having VOAT on the other hand is far more "chosen one"-like

Yeah Luffy is the chosen one. I believe it. And I hate it.
He didn't need that. Luffy don't need destiny.
Luffy needs to be a very good guy who fight hard for what he believes.
Shiraoshi, Momonosuke and Coby an be chosen ones. I don't care.

Naruto as a Chosen one was a mistake.
Ichigo as a kind of chosen one was a mistake against Aizen but kind of okay against Juha Bach. 🌴

It’s just some of them but there are many more if you know something that I miss please post it here.

It’s just some of them but there are many more if you know something that I miss please post it here.
Sengoku page highlight something interesting.

That some stuff makes no sense :
Sengoku is Garp friend.
Garp is Luffy from the Marines. Garp is a very good guy.
Sengoku is a very good guy.
Fujitora is a good guy.
Kuzan is probably a good guy or not so far.
Vegapunk seems to be a Good Guy

One Piece can provoke a War that will 'result in casualties'. That's the justification explaining those good guys submitting themselves to the Celestial Dragons.

But :
1. War is here anyway and Marines provoke some of them : Whitebeard vs World Government, Revolution Army vs World Government , Kaidou and Big Mom vs the World Government of they ha the chance.
2. If you take out of the Marines : Garp, Sengoku, Fujitora, Kuzan, Vegapunk and you put them in Marina2. Then you have now Marina2, no war, the truth of the One Piece, protection from pirates and no Celestial Dragons anymore.

🏵️🌴🏵️🌴