General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

I could make the same post but flip it around and say Zoro fanboys are Luffy fanboys in disguise with the exact same content and nothing would change

The thing most Zoroboys fail to realize is... they're literally just like the Sanji fanboys they despise. As a Luffy fan (fan not fanboy) I can't tell you how many times I've seen people try to glue Zoro to Luffy. "The Conqueror Duo, The Pirate King and the World's Strongest Swordsman, Top 2 in the verse" bla bla bla bla

Why is one an obsession and the other isn't? In the One Piece fanbase when it comes to the Monster Trio it feels like Luffy fans are the only ones that don't try to attach him to any other character

Look to your own fanbase before you start making "obsession" threads because it makes you look like a hypocrite when you ignore what goes on among your people

:jordanmf:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I could make the same post but flip it around and say Zoro fanboys are Luffy fanboys in disguise with the exact same content and nothing would change

The thing most Zoroboys fail to realize is... they're literally just like the Sanji fanboys they despise. As a Luffy fan (fan not fanboy) I can't tell you how many times I've seen people try to glue Zoro to Luffy. "The Conqueror Duo, The Pirate King and the World's Strongest Swordsman, Top 2 in the verse" bla bla bla bla

Why is one an obsession and the other isn't? In the One Piece fanbase when it comes to the Monster Trio it feels like Luffy fans are the only ones that don't try to attach him to any other character

Look to your own fanbase before you start making "obsession" threads because it makes you look like a hypocrite when you ignore what goes on among your people

Not the same
We hype zoro by HIS FEATS not luffys

When luffy got coc pre skip we didn't say zoro has it also now like they have same with acoc
Fighting yonko blocking hakai beating King etc

Whatever zoro does sanji can instantly do for them

We don't do that
We don't need to
We hype zoro by his OWN feats

Funnily enough
Oda made them both supernova not zoro fans
Oda gave them both coc not zoro fans
Oda made them fight yonko not zoro fans
Oda gave them both acoc not zoro fans
And funniest of all from your dogshit post oda even has a chapter called the pirate king and great swordsman not zoro fans

Last edited:
Not the same
We hype zoro by HIS FEATS not luffys

When luffy got coc pre skip we didn't say zoro has it also now like they have same with acoc
Fighting yonko blocking hakai beating King etc

Whatever zoro does sanji can instantly do for them

We don't do that
We don't need to
We hype zoro by his OWN feats

Funnily enough
Oda made them both supernova not zoro fans
Oda made them fight yonko not zoro fans
And funniest of all from your dogshit post oda even has a chapter called the pirate king and great swordsman not zoro fans
Sanji fans hype Sanji with his feats too though. You could find posts of Sanji fans not using feats just like I could find Zoro fans not using feats. Do you know how many posts I've seen claiming Luffy and Zoro are equal with 0 evidence to back it up? It's common knowledge that it goes both ways

"When luffy got coc pre skip we didn't say zoro has it also now like they have same with acoc" This is blatantly false and probably the easiest to disprove LOL. Go to Twitter or Reddit and look up Zoro CoC and you could find a million different posts saying Zoro has CoC because Luffy has it and he's his "right hand"

If you think Zoro fans hype Zoro up to Luffy's level only using feats you're delusional

Oda called Zoro and Sanji wings not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji fight opponents that seem to have a rivalry-like relationship not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji the only 2 strawhats to fight commanders that also happen to be named King and Queen not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji along with Luffy the only strawhats to come out of the timeskip with haki not Sanji fans
And funniest of all from your dogshit post Oda even has a chapter titled Hanagata which is a reference to Zoro and Sanji which no other strawhats got not Sanji fans

See what I did there? Zoro fans are literally just like Sanji fans and they don't even know it

HA001

Sanji fans hype Sanji with his feats too though. You could find posts of Sanji fans not using feats just like I could find Zoro fans not using feats. Do you know how many posts I've seen claiming Luffy and Zoro are equal with 0 evidence to back it up? It's common knowledge that it goes both ways

"When luffy got coc pre skip we didn't say zoro has it also now like they have same with acoc" This is blatantly false and probably the easiest to disprove LOL. Go to Twitter or Reddit and look up Zoro CoC and you could find a million different posts saying Zoro has CoC because Luffy has it and he's his "right hand"

If you think Zoro fans hype Zoro up to Luffy's level only using feats you're delusional

Oda called Zoro and Sanji wings not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji fight opponents that seem to have a rivalry-like relationship not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji the only 2 strawhats to fight commanders that also happen to be named King and Queen not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji along with Luffy the only strawhats to come out of the timeskip with haki not Sanji fans
And funniest of all from your dogshit post Oda even has a chapter titled Hanagata which is a reference to Zoro and Sanji which no other strawhats got not Sanji fans

See what I did there? Zoro fans are literally just like Sanji fans and they don't even know it

Irrelevant
The second zoro got coc this place was spammed by sanji coc threads. That's the point.
Lmfao they ain't got any feats
Zoro got coc so sanji will
Zoro blocked hakai so sanji can
Zoro got acoc so sanji will
That's literally on this site.

Sure oda did I never said otherwise.

The next two points are fanfic
ODA made king kaidos RIGHT HAND not queen
The guy he started his crew with
The strongest commander he has
NOT QUEEN

Irrelevant I didn't say otherwise ussop and sanji have basic haki well done
Only 2 strawhats have advanced haki
Who are those 2 again ?
Again I never disputed it.

Your posts are ass .the stuff I said you moaned about
Half the shit you said is easily debunked nor did I argue about it.

Irrelevant
The second zoro got coc this place was spammed by sanji coc threads. That's the point.
Lmfao they ain't got any feats
Zoro got coc so sanji will
Zoro blocked hakai so sanji can
Zoro got acoc so sanji will
That's literally on this site.

Sure oda did I never said otherwise.

The next two points are fanfic
ODA made king kaidos RIGHT HAND not queen
The guy he started his crew with
The strongest commander he has
NOT QUEEN

Irrelevant I didn't say otherwise ussop and sanji have basic haki well done
Only 2 strawhats have advanced haki
Who are those 2 again ?
Again I never disputed it.

Your posts are ass .the stuff I said you moaned about
Y'all have done the same thing so how can you get onto Sanji fans for it? When 1037 came out it was literally full of Zoro fans saying Zoro could do exactly what Luffy did with 0 feats posted to back it up? Wanna bet on this?

Luffy got CoC so Zoro will
Luffy knocked Kaido down so Zoro can
Luffy got aCoC so Zoro will

All of these posts exists yet Zoro fans love to act like they're victims of unfair comparisons

I never said King doesn't hold a higher position than Queen but the truth is that they're both commanders that just so happened to be named King and Queen that also just so happened to be beaten by Zoro and Sanji who also just so happen to be the only 2 strawhats in the entire war that defeated commanders. It COULD be a coincidence but even Zoro fans know it isn't

Your posts are ass. The stuff I said you moaned about

See what I did again? I can parrot the same shit and flip it and the result is always the same. Zoro fanboys are literally just like Sanji fanboys but y'all would hate to admit it

Sanji fans love comparing him to Zoro and Zoro fans love comparing him to Luffy

Guess who Sanji fans hate him being compared to? Jinbei. It's a never ending cycle

Luffy is the only one that gets off scot free

:luffylaugh:

The reason Luffy fans don't glue him to any other character is because they want him to be peerless, it's really the same agenda-based shit but from a different angle.

As I've previously mentioned, agenda-driven perspectives within the M3 fandom always put Zoro in the center of attention because if you're a biased Luffy fan you're inclined to downplay/hate on Zoro and the same goes for biased Sanji fans. It's because Zoro is right in the middle.

No one should be saying anything about their own fandom being better than other fandoms. Every fandom is equally guilty of having people who are biased and agenda-driven.

HA001

Y'all have done the same thing so how can you get onto Sanji fans for it? When 1037 came out it was literally full of Zoro fans saying Zoro could do exactly what Luffy did with 0 feats posted to back it up? Wanna bet on this?

Luffy got CoC so Zoro will
Luffy knocked Kaido down so Zoro can
Luffy got aCoC so Zoro will

All of these posts exists yet Zoro fans love to act like they're victims of unfair comparisons

I never said King doesn't hold a higher position than Queen but the truth is that they're both commanders that just so happened to be named King and Queen that also just so happened to be beaten Zoro and Sanji who also just so happen to be the only 2 strawhats in the entire war that defeated commanders. It COULD be a coincidence but even Zoro fans know it isn't

Your posts are ass. The stuff I said you moaned about

See what I did again? I can parrot the same shit and flip it and the result is always the same. Zoro fanboys are literally just like Sanji fanboys but y'all would hate to admit it

Sanji fans love comparing him to Zoro and Zoro fans love comparing him to Luffy

Guess who Sanji fans hate him being compared to? Jinbei. It's a never ending cycle

Luffy is the only one that gets off scot free

You keep saying the same shit thats not true

Zoro used acoc BEFORE luffy so why the fuck would we say zoro will get it because luffy has it
Knocking down is irrelevant as shown when the scabbards did it he with a broken body gave kaido a scar.
This is what I mean you moaning about shit that isn't isn't true.
No zoro wouldn't need to hit kaido 30 plus times like luffy has and still not win lmfao

More bullshit.
KING > QUEEN
King is the right hand
King is kaidos partner
Queen himself hyped up king
Kaido hyped up King not Queen
Kaido took King with him to marineford not Queen

Everything shows King > Queen
Feats and portrayal
The rest is more noise by you
Oh they stood together means =

All you can do is parrot what I say cause you illiterate and can't make any valid point.

The reason Luffy fans don't glue him to any other character is because they want him to be peerless, it's really the same agenda-based shit but from a different angle.

As I've previously mentioned, agenda-driven perspectives within the M3 fandom always put Zoro in the center of attention because if you're a biased Luffy fan you're inclined to downplay/hate on Zoro and the same goes for biased Sanji fans. It's because Zoro is right in the middle.

No one should be saying anything about their own fandom being better than other fandoms. Every fandom is equally guilty of having people who are biased and agenda-driven.
You know what? Fair enough.

But I do feel that Luffy fans hate on the rest of the M3 less than Zoro and Sanji fans

It comes with being at the top

You keep saying the same shit thats not true

Zoro used acoc BEFORE luffy so why the fuck would we say zoro will get it because luffy has it
Knocking down is irrelevant as shown when the scabbards did it he with a broken body gave kaido a scar.
This is what I mean you moaning about shit that isn't isn't true.
No zoro wouldn't need to hit kaido 30 plus times like luffy has and still not win lmfao

More bullshit.
KING > QUEEN
King is the right hand
King is kaidos partner
Queen himself hyped up king
Kaido hyped up King not Queen
Kaido took King with him to marineford not Queen

Everything shows King > Queen
Feats and portrayal
The rest is more noise by you
Oh they stood together means =

All you can do is parrot what I say cause you illiterate and can't make any valid point.
Zoro wouldn't even be able to hit Kaido like Luffy has. No point in speaking on it when it would never happen

Why are you making it sound like I'm trying to push King = Queen myself? I literally never said King = Queen you're arguing with yourself at this point lol

Please read my posts before coming up with counterpoints to an imaginary argument. I thought I was supposed to be the illiterate one

:shame:

lmfaooo, nice joke. Most Zoro fans dont care about that goofball, they follow the series because of Zoro. Why would they be obsessed over a manchild when their favorite is the most badass character in the series?

If i was a zoro fan I'd be ashamed with Zoro's performance in Wano Kuni. Zoro is a joke swordsman. If you watch/read ruroni kenshin you will understand how much of a joke zoro is.
What are you even talking about? Please change your avatar, you are giving a bad name to Rurouni Kenshin fans

It’s more of that Luffy fans dislike the entire existence of the monster trio. They were the most vocal about “Zoro-Sanji-Jinbe” monster trio
Eh, the M3 is fine it's just that it should be common knowledge that Zoro and Sanji are closer to Luffy than the rest of the strawhats but still not on his level.

Luffy >(>) Zoro>= Sanji at different points in the story

He's the Captain for a reason

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

lmfaooo, nice joke. Most Zoro fans dont care about that goofball, they follow the series because of Zoro. Why would they be obsessed over a manchild when their favorite is the most badass character in the series?

What are you even talking about? Please change your avatar, you are giving a bad name to Rurouni Kenshin fans
Yeah right. You should've been on Twitter and in the 1037 thread

Copium was selling like hotcakes

Just look at the Zoroboys above you

HA001

Zoro wouldn't even be able to hit Kaido like Luffy has. No point in speaking on it when it would never happen

Why are you making it sound like I'm trying to push King = Queen myself? I literally never said King = Queen you're arguing with yourself at this point lol

Please read my posts before coming up with counterpoints to an imaginary argument. I thought I was supposed to be the illiterate one

:shame:
Zoros already hit kaido multiple times
Even with a broken body
I can speak on it cause he's already done it and now zoros ap >>>>>> what it was when he scarred kaido

Nope you tried to say King = Queen cause they are called King and Queen so that means sanji and zoro are close or some nonsense like that
It's King > Queen

You are the illiterate one.

Zoro > Sanji

Fuc* ruroni kenshin

You are right, Sanji fans compare him to Zoro to give him some kind of powerscaling, while Zoro is compared to other strong opponents.
Post automatically merged:

Which means, they recognize Zoro as a strong dude, so they have to make Sanji similar to him just make him strong too. Nice catch

Luffy - 100
Zoro - 95
Sanji - 91

Luffy Zoro exists Zoro Sanji exists and Luffy Sanji exists. The monster trio is built in these connections, and since they’re so powerful and luffys most trusted they are the monster trio and the leaders of the straw hats. People making it

Luffy >>>>> Zoro > Sanji are delusional same sad Luffy > Zoro >>>> Sanji
Time to read OP

Zoro and Sanji aren't Yonko level or admiral level like Luffy is currently.

Luffy 100
Zoro 75
Sanji 70

Sanji was never that guy. Every time he faced off against a zoro/luffy esque opponents he falls short. However Jinbei tends to do a lot better. He pretty much low diff WsW(compared to Lucci) and his crew. Just now I would say Sanji could get the better of Jinbei, but its like rooting for a team that has a win streak, but the other team wins majority of the time. EOW Sanji is a legitimate contender to be a warlord level, but jinbei was one..
jinbei may fight CP0
Bruh What Zoro/Luffy Esque opponent did Jimbei Fight? Jimbei hasn’t defeated anybody Sanji couldn’t post timeskip.Sanji would’ve packed Whos Who up too lol.

Also there’s no such thing as Warlord level…….