General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

Chill out is the same with other fans such as those of the admirals ...
At least the yonkokucks are faithful to their antics agendas
:sanjimeh:
Sure however I find Sanji fans to be the most delusional. For the following reasons:

1. The people who think Admiral > Yonko can make valid arguments to support it based on the manga. I think Yonko > Admiral however I have to acknowledge that Akainu can probably beat some of the Yonko considering he beat another top tier & took on all of the WB commanders by himself for the most part.

2. Zoro has some of the most toxic fans but they can make valid points from the manga to put him close to Luffy. As much as I hate to admit it they can make valid points that at certain points in the story Zoro might have been stronger than him. I strongly disagree but coming out of the TS Luffy got haki bloom after haki bloom but Zoros first opponent to push him was a YC1. They can argue that he could have beat Doffy in Dresrossa with manga facts I don’t agree with that either but an argument that makes sense can be made.

3. Sanji fans that argue he is equal or close to Zoro can’t pull any good arguments from the manga. They have to reach between panels and pull shit that’s not there or speculative at best. No direct facts can argue it post TS. That’s why I think they are by far the most delusional.

Last edited:
Ace, BM, Akainu, Luffy, WsW :moonwalk::broocry:

Personally, I wouldve prefer Sanji vs WsW over of what we got. Queen vs Sanji as a fight is a lowlight in Wano. Good character arc for Sanji, but the fight couldnt match. Shouldve had WsW become "queen" by either killing him for real with Drake, or thru some other means. This would create hype for who fights who... leading to Sanji best fight in the series or at the very least post time skip. Anywho I see Sanji do everything just to win. Kinda what we got with Queen, but choreography should show case it more clearly. be somebody with more depth, wish Oda went that route than what we got. Kill Queen, WsW become the new "Queen" and Sanji fights him. Both have similar fighting styles that will give us a great fight.

Sanji < WsW
After Sanjji PU
Sanji>WsW

If you have similar ap as Sanji, you can hurt Queen, and if you are fast, you can get multiple hits on Queen, would be different with WsW. The question is if (before PU) Sanji ap = Jinbei? :cabbagestar: no
Sanji vs Queen is his best fight post timeskip. It’s his only 1v1 fight lol. I don’t think people ever cared about the quality of the fight they just wanted Sanji to get a fight period going into Wano. Against one of the Commanders.

the only character you named that jimbei beat was WsW all those other characters he never beat… and .got the better of him.

Jinbei stale mated with Rookie Ace, that’s not his feat it’s Ace’s Feat. Jimbei is damn near 20 years older than Ace. Jimbei didn’t do anything to Akainu he would’ve died of Law didn’t do surgery. Big Mom also got the better of Jimbei and also Luffy and Zoro never fought of these guys? Also How are these guys Luffy/Zoro esque opponents??? Luffy and Zoro fight and defeat the strongest and 2nd strongest guys. Jimbeis never done any of that.

All fanbases are the same. Sanji fans pushes that Sanji equals to Zoro while Zoro fans are pushing Zoro=Luffy agenda.
Luffy fans are saying that Luffy is a different level than both of them. Kid and Law fans are saying he is on the same as Luffy too.

Now is all this fans really obsessed with other character? i dont think so. Oda shows them on the screen doing comparable things so its natural that fans are comparing his favourite character with his supposed rivals.

Also the Monster Trio thing Oda mentioned it during FI. And in Wano he mentioned Wings so this is a dynamic that Oda wants to protect.
Yes, Oda didnt give Sanji enough feats until Wano but it doesnt change the fact that he is still comparable to Zoro. Whatever you say aint gonna change that.

Lastly dont tell me that Jinbe was clear of Sanji. Thats your headcanon dont push it as facts.

All fanbases are the same. Sanji fans pushes that Sanji equals to Zoro while Zoro fans are pushing Zoro=Luffy agenda.
Luffy fans are saying that Luffy is a different level than both of them. Kid and Law fans are saying he is on the same as Luffy too.

Now is all this fans really obsessed with other character? i dont think so. Oda shows them on the screen doing comparable things so its natural that fans are comparing his favourite character with his supposed rivals.

Also the Monster Trio thing Oda mentioned it during FI. And in Wano he mentioned Wings so this is a dynamic that Oda wants to protect.
Yes, Oda didnt give Sanji enough feats until Wano but it doesnt change the fact that he is still comparable to Zoro. Whatever you say aint gonna change that.

Lastly dont tell me that Jinbe was clear of Sanji. Thats your headcanon dont push it as facts.
Sanji and Zoro and the equivalent of Scopper and Rayleigh

Scopper... no one knows anything about (Sanji's relevancy come end of story)

Rayleigh... VC.. Dark King the whole 9... (Zoro's relevancy come end of Story)

Not really, Oda just hyped them as the fighters, not as equal. Zoro is Luffy's first crewmate, his vicecaptain as said by the cover and vivre card, also by Barto, Zoro has CoC, has been hyped to be as strong as Luffy and bla bla bla.

Many things that Sanji doesnt have, the only thing they have in common is that both are subordinates.

Sanji and Zoro and the equivalent of Scopper and Rayleigh

Scopper... no one knows anything about (Sanji's relevancy come end of story)

Rayleigh... VC.. Dark King the whole 9... (Zoro's relevancy come end of Story)
More like Rayleigh and Who?
Not really, Oda just hyped them as the fighters, not as equal. Zoro is Luffy's first crewmate, his vicecaptain as said by the cover and vivre card, also by Barto, Zoro has CoC, has been hyped to be as strong as Luffy and bla bla bla.

Many things that Sanji doesnt have, the only thing they have in common is that both are subordinates.
All i say that can you blame the fans when Oda puts Zoro and Sanji together. In your logic Zoro also should have fought with BM while Luffy is fighting Kaido.

Oda doesnt puts a clear line at where everyone's strength is soooooo people are using their headcanons for this.

Zoro was probably not properly recovered stamina/haki stats wise.
:whitepress:

he never complained shit about his injury like when Mihawk and Kuma did to him. so its 100% recovers him at that moment, tho the after effect is inevitable.

all he complained was Enma that suddenly sucked his haki more than what he expected.

Last edited:
More like Rayleigh and Who?

All i say that can you blame the fans when Oda puts Zoro and Sanji together. In your logic Zoro also should have fought with BM while Luffy is fighting Kaido.

Oda doesnt puts a clear line at where everyone's strength is soooooo people are using their headcanons for this.
Yeah, Oda never puts a clear line. That is why some as Doflamingo is ranged from Veteran tier to Admiral, huge gap.

The same happens to everyone.

Yeah, Oda never puts a clear line. That is why some as Doflamingo is ranged from Veteran tier to Admiral, huge gap.

The same happens to everyone.
Thats what i am saying since there is not a clear line some fans thinks Zoro>=Sanji since Oda puts them together for half of the time.
While the other are thinking Luffy>=Zoro because Oda puts them together for other half of the time.

Thats what i am saying since there is not a clear line some fans thinks Zoro>=Sanji since Oda puts them together for half of the time.
While the other are thinking Luffy>=Zoro because Oda puts them together for other half of the time.
Just the real die hards, the difference is there's when it comes to Zoro and Luffy you can at least make a semblamce of an argument. Sanji is just reaching

Only the die hard Sanji stans think Sanji = to Zoro in anyway. The only way this could have been the case is Sanji awakening AdvCoC at some point not to mention factors like his fight vs Doffy, Judge, How his bounty got raised, etc

Same with Zoro stans, yes Luffy is Stronger than Zoro but in the least Oda has propelled Zoro to a pretty high level especially considering he hasnt had a tough fight until this point and when he had his tough fight he awakened Adv CoC

Just the real die hards, the difference is there's when it comes to Zoro and Luffy you can at least make a semblamce of an argument. Sanji is just reaching

Only the die hard Sanji stans think Sanji = to Zoro in anyway. The only way this could have been the case is Sanji awakening AdvCoC at some point not to mention factors like his fight vs Doffy, Judge, How his bounty got raised, etc

Same with Zoro stans, yes Luffy is Stronger than Zoro but in the least Oda has propelled Zoro to a pretty high level especially considering he hasnt had a tough fight until this point and when he had his tough fight he awakened Adv CoC
I think the same with you but i can see why Sanji fans thinking the way that they think. They usually wants to cling Wings title since Oda wants to protect Monster Trio.

Actually what is discussed here isnt only Sanji fans, Zoro gets compared with a lot of characters not just with Sanji. Kid, Law, Killer etc. Its just that Sanji fans are a majority in this group.

All straw hats are fighters. The wings are different. They are Luffys top members and are each heads and shoulders above any other member of the crew. Which is why they’re the crews leaders.

Queen and Black Maria called Sanji number two because most of the OP world base the crew structure via bounty. Same reason Barto called Zoro the vice captain

First crewmates aren’t always vice captains. The number two of the Blackbeard pirates pre timeskip was Lafitte, yet Burgess is said to have been with BB the longest.

Luffy hyped up Sanjis strength as well not just Zoros.

You trying to say Zoro and Sanjis only connection is they’re both subordinates is just sad.