Powers & Abilities About Onigashima's crumbling

In 1027 Yamato said that Onigashima started to crumble.

Before that and at the start of the chapter the island was fine
In fact we didn't have any collapsing signs before this panel. Even when Kaido finished to fight Luffy and got a scar from Kaido.
After that he got some time to recover (he recover fast) until Yamato came.
Between those two panels we didn't see Kaido taking blows.
However his reaction is mysterious he had Luffy in front of him but went to kill Momonosuke.
Kaido probably knows that he can't fight Luffy when he go himself at full power and control his flame clouds.
Hence Momonosuke will probably be able to stop Onigashima.

Kaido going at 100% against Luffy is the trigger for the Island collapsing.
It wouldn't make sense that the collapse start only at some point if it was only because of damages.

Moreover if it was only because of damages Momonosuke should wait when Kaido's health will be close to 0 and gather all the flame clouds.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yeah Onigashima is already rather near falling IIRC. Momo gotta work hard if he wanna stop that thing and Zoro is busy and can't help him out. I bet he will first stop the falling of such massive object and then head all the way away to vanquish Orochi.

In 1027 Yamato said that Onigashima started to crumble.

Before that and at the start of the chapter the island was fine
In fact we didn't have any collapsing signs before this panel. Even when Kaido finished to fight Luffy and got a scar from Kaido.
After that he got some time to recover (he recover fast) until Yamato came.
Between those two panels we didn't see Kaido taking blows.
However his reaction is mysterious he had Luffy in front of him but went to kill Momonosuke.
Kaido probably knows that he can't fight Luffy when he go himself at full power and control his flame clouds.
Hence Momonosuke will probably be able to stop Onigashima.

Kaido going at 100% against Luffy is the trigger for the Island collapsing.
It wouldn't make sense that the collapse start only at some point if it was only because of damages.

Moreover if it was only because of damages Momonosuke should wait when Kaido's health will be close to 0 and gather all the flame clouds.
Its not even need to be made into a thread imo. Kaidou's condition begins to drop since he fought Skysplitter Luffy. Thus Luffy is the cause.

Don't get cute, now. @mly90 already explained this on the other thread:

That was wrong translations from the tcb, viz says nothing about Luffy being on his last legs only Kaido is mentioned to be weakening
There is nothing wrong with 100% Luffy vs Weakening Kaido. Luffy himself said it, yes? No fairness should be expected in a fight between pirates. :myman:

In other words, it's Kaido's own fault he is not fully healed while Luffy is. :kata:

Viz was wrong on this. The Japanese has no mention of "danger" in that text box, but does have "barely".
They did this for flow, not powerscaling, because viz don't care about powerscaling, try to be a little bit intellectually honest, to claim that viz always gets it right (in terms of powerscaling) is complete bullshit.
Don't get cute, now. @mly90 already explained this on the other thread:

There is nothing wrong with 100% Luffy vs Weakening Kaido. Luffy himself said it, yes? No fairness should be expected in a fight between pirates. :myman:

In other words, it's Kaido's own fault he is not fully healed while Luffy is. :kata:
Second nor Viz nor Japanese talk about Luffy being healed

Luffy is fully healed, dude. :ace:
Luffy is really tired according to Yamato too, the same person who talked about the possibility of Kaido’s power weakening..

so in manga we have:
- Yamato questioning IF Kaido’s powers are weakening (not confirmed)
- Yamato too confirming that Luffy is tired and on his last legs while fighting Kaido

yet you reverse what is confirmed and say Luffy is fully healed while Kaido is weakened Lol

When people wanna push an agenda, it’s disgusting how much facts they will keep ignoring
Post automatically merged:

Imagine still thinking kaido is at max
It s 20% kaido vs 100% luffy
Lies

Luffy is fully healed, dude. :ace:
Na
Post automatically merged:

Luffy has been the only character next to Yamato who has taken the full brunt of Kaido's club and heavy named attacks to the face

eating food energizes him... but it doesn't help him recuperate from fatigue, wounds, and bruises.

I just hope we get to see a classic.. SUPREMELY OPULENT 1V1 STARE DOWN OF THESE 2 GOATS IN ONE CHAP

Last edited:
I’m not laughing at ZKK
I’m laughing at how delusional you guys are with those health calculations you’re doing…

I cannot fathom how blind you guys are to Manga facts, all for the sake of belitting Luffy Agenda
It's like they've never actually read a literary work and they only play videogames. Everytime I see stuff like "How much HP Kaido lost so far?" or "At what health % did Zoro scar Kaido?" I laugh my ass off; this isn't freaking Pokémon, for God's sake.

I’m not laughing at ZKK
I’m laughing at how delusional you guys are with those health calculations you’re doing…

I cannot fathom how blind you guys are to Manga facts, all for the sake of belitting Luffy Agenda
Well I personally like Luffy's character. It has to be admitted tho, that there's no substantial reason to believe that meat which is Luffy's favorite food is more likely not healing him than viceversa considering milk is Brook's favorite drink and wields the power to heal his bones. Shonen don't necessarily blindly follow real life logics.

Both are extremely illogical in a similar way and I would still be skeptical of Luffy healing fully coz it's not necessarily related but there's a strong possibility either he did. And I think it's at least more probable than not.

Not really because of any other element more seriously, just this process.