Theory Above teh Yanko Level = Teh Masters of Haki !!!! = Dragon isn't a Devil fruit user!!!..

i--------------->.

(sory for bad english)..

one of wano arc aftermaths is that yanko will no longer look like that astonishing powerfull level we use to see in one piece Manga...

after wano arc there will be a higher level then Yanko ....it's TEH MASTERS OF HAKI !!!!!...based on fact that haki >>> devil fruit ...

what do i mean by masters iof haki???? :

what i mea is...teh haki that is able to cause weather modification...conqueror haki is just part of it..

for exenple Dragon : Dragon is not a devil fruit user but rather a master and expert of haki...

with his haki Dragon could cause weather modification and summon thunderbolt to save luffy from getting executed in loguetown..(or it could be Luffy who initentionaly used that type of haki when he yelled : "..ill be teh king of pirates!!!.."..

who are teh masters and experts of Hakis for now :

Shanks ..silver reiglegh... monkey D garp..and Luffy

stronger then them :

Gold D Roger..

stronger then him :

Rock D exebek..

stronger then them all IMU SAMA !!!...

devil fruit users will stand no chance against masters of haki...but blackbeard could be an exeption becuz he has powers of 2 devil fruits..

in front of masters of haki someone like Kaido will look like weakest chichibukai level...

This is a theory as well. Shanks gave a glimpse of the next level of coc when he damaged WB's ship with it but we have also Roger starting a storm out of the blue during the Edd war. It could be. Another theory is that Dragon has the wind logia and considering he was most likely a marine this one is cool as hell too since he was most likely seen as a good candidate for the admiral position and so they gave him that elemental logia.. Just to have him betray them and go away with his new df.

Last edited:
This is a theory as well. Shanks gave a glimpse ofbthe next level of coc when he damaged WB's ship with it but we have also Roger starting a storm out ofbthe blue during the Edd war. It could be. Another theory is that Dragon has the wind logia and considering he was most likely a marine this one is cool as hell too since he was most likely seen as good candidate for the admiral position amd so they gave hom that elemental logia.. Just to have him betray them and go away with his new df.
we saw reilegh swim and shanks...how would day be so so strong if they not evil fruit eaterz...answer is in my thread...THEY ARE MASTERZ OF HAKI BRO!!!....

we saw reilegh swim and shanks...how would day be so so strong if they not evil fruit eaterz...answer is in my thread...THEY ARE MASTERZ OF HAKI BRO!!!....
Sure, haki is really important but so are df, Kaido made all the lower levels of coa useless thanks to his zoan. Also the main final villain candidate, BB, will be somebody with 3 devil fruits and that means something. Even if he could both be a "master of haki" and somebody with 3 devil fruits.

Last edited:
Sure, haki isbreally important but so are df, Kaido made all the lower levels of coa useless thanks to his zoan. Also the main final villain candidate, BB, will be somebody with 3 devil fruits and that means something. Even if he could both be a "master of haki" and somebody with 3 devil fruits.

bb 3 evil fruits???????...he only have 2 remenber???..

i--------------->.

(sory for bad english)..

one of wano arc aftermaths is that yanko will no longer look like that astonishing powerfull level we use to see in one piece Manga...

after wano arc there will be a higher level then Yanko ....it's TEH MASTERS OF HAKI !!!!!...based on fact that haki >>> devil fruit ...

what do i mean by masters iof haki???? :

what i mea is...teh haki that is able to cause weather modification...conqueror haki is just part of it..

for exenple Dragon : Dragon is not a devil fruit user but rather a master and expert of haki...

with his haki Dragon could cause weather modification and summon thunderbolt to save luffy from getting executed in loguetown..(or it could be Luffy who initentionaly used that type of haki when he yelled : "..ill be teh king of pirates!!!.."..

who are teh masters and experts of Hakis for now :

Shanks ..silver reiglegh... monkey D garp..and Luffy

stronger then them :

Gold D Roger..

stronger then him :

Rock D exebek..

stronger then them all IMU SAMA !!!...

devil fruit users will stand no chance against masters of haki...but blackbeard could be an exeption becuz he has powers of 2 devil fruits..

in front of masters of haki someone like Kaido will look like weakest chichibukai level...
This isn’t DBZ, the power ceiling has been respected so far. The top tiers in Yonko/Admirals will remain top tiers.

This isn’t DBZ, the power ceiling has been respected so far. The top tiers in Yonko/Admirals will remain top tiers.
Nice fanfic..
Post automatically merged:

This is a theory as well. Shanks gave a glimpse ofbthe next level of coc when he damaged WB's ship with it but we have also Roger starting a storm out ofbthe blue during the Edd war. It could be. Another theory is that Dragon has the wind logia and considering he was most likely a marine this one is cool as hell too since he was most likely seen as good candidate for the admiral position amd so they gave hom that elemental logia.. Just to have him betray them and go away with his new df.
Linq me manga scan plz..

Elemental logias are useless at this point. Look at Kaido's tornado and wind scythes. They cant damage anyone, except scabbards (Kiku).
I personally dont want it to be a simple elemental logia, because Kaido and Big Mom have most of these attributes.
Some OP devil fruit or simply master of Haki would still be better than Wind Logia.

I think the same, only difference will be of the numbers. World government will have more powerful members than Luffy.

Nice fanfic..

Linq me manga scan plz..
Sorry I have seen this now. You want a scan of Dragon as a marine? There is that picture/photo with all the marines and we also have a way younger Dragon with marine clothes in it (probably it should be an image related to film Z).

Elemental logias are useless at this point. Look at Kaido's tornado and wind scythes. They cant damage anyone, except scabbards (Kiku).
I personally dont want it to be a simple elemental logia, because Kaido and Big Mom have most of these attributes.
Some OP devil fruit or simply master of Haki would still be better than Wind Logia.

I think the same, only difference will be of the numbers. World government will have more powerful members than Luffy.
By this point the elemental logias for sure need a bit of revamp since like you said Kaido and BM are a bit stealing the show yet all this stuff about Dragon happened decades ago in real time and in early early OP. So maybe it is one of those things set long ago and then there is still the "rule" that every admiral must have a strong logia.