Chapter Discussion Ace Story Vol. III

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Just read Ace Novel vol 3 was on the assumption it was ending in the 2nd book.

Has this only just came out cause i cant find any threads on it, believe it came out this week.

Regardless I have not been so hyped on a chapter in such a long time. Granted Ace is one of my fav characters and I've always defended him.

I am just so happy to see him getting the shine and recognition he deserved from the naysayers.

Any who for those that read thoughts? Are you as hyped as I am for the next one whenever that one comes.

Idk if im aloud to link the site i read it off of but i can send it to you if you want to read it just pm me on discordia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any who for those that read thoughts? Are you as hyped as I am for the next one whenever that one comes.
Im hyped for the next chapter too.
The artstyle, the fights, the build up so far are amazing.
What I love to see in the novel so far is that Ace really improve a lot during his travel, he get far stronger, master his CoO to a lvl where it could be future sight based on the descipt, he make his fire power stronger, face Whitebeard 100times, you actually see how insane strong Ace was back then, such like he beeing a CoO master we never see in the orginal manga, but here we see it and im glad that we see more of Ace power. Can´t wait for the next chapter, im pretty sure this time his CoA get hyped + new fire skills, perhaps even awakening.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Me too. It was good to see Thatch get fleshed out a bit, especially since his death was really the start of a cascade of tragedies in the series.
Yeah his death was the trigger of everything. I hope we will see next chap him finding the Yami and BB murdering him.

Boichi really made a good work with Thatch. To be fair it was the WB commander who seemed to be the closest to Ace, with Marco.

next chap we will have the fight, then Ace in the WBP, Ace beating allied captain declavan brothers and Doma. And I think it will finish with Thatch finding the DF.