Versus Battle Acnologia vs Doflamingo

Who gonna win the battle: Acnologia or Doflamingo?

• Acnologia

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Doflamingo

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Compare him with Kaido and I think it's a better match up @playa4321
Isn’t that guy like country level at minimum ? How does Mingo not get shit stomped ?
In CV I read some Doffy fans argumenting for Doffy and he beeing equal/stronger as Acnologia, because that I created this thread and want your opinion. Because in my opinion Acnologia shit on him.
R1:Base Acnologia vs Doffy end in a low diff
(Base Acnologia should be at least island lvl-small country lvl)
R2:Dragon Acnologia stomps hard.
Acno is in Dragon form country minimum Country lvl
R3: Even though Doffy has Pica and Vergo on his side, Acno still murder them in Dragon form, Pica get one shotet by roar and Vergo get slice in half. Doffy probably survive as the last and get defeated.

@Topi Jerami
For Kaido vs Acnologia, I had this idea for long time but I still waiting for more feats of Kaido. I think I gonna open up that thread later when we see Kaido seriously in action, in that case I plan this:
Kaido(One Piece) vs Acnologia(Fairy tail) vs DemonKing(Nanatsu no Taizai)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In CV I read some Doffy fans argumenting for Doffy and he beeing equal/stronger as Acnologia, because that I created this thread and want your opinion. Because in my opinion Acnologia shit on him.
R1:Base Acnologia vs Doffy end in a low diff
(Base Acnologia should be at least island lvl-small country lvl)
R2:Dragon Acnologia stomps hard.
Acno is in Dragon form country minimum Country lvl
R3: Even though Doffy has Pica and Vergo on his side, Acno still murder them in Dragon form, Pica get one shotet by roar and Vergo get slice in half. Doffy probably survive as the last and get defeated.

@Topi Jerami
For Kaido vs Acnologia, I had this idea for long time but I still waiting for more feats of Kaido. I think I gonna open up that thread later when we see Kaido seriously in action, in that case I plan this:
Kaido(One Piece) vs Acnologia(Fairy tail) vs DemonKing(Nanatsu no Taizai)
Lol?

Acnologia murders Kaido.

Demon King from NNT is a bit of a meme. I would prefer not to shit on NNT power levels this much.

Acnologia murders Kaido.
Because that I didn't want to open up the thread, I wait actually if Kaido show country lvl feats in wano(perfect place to actually showing country lvl feats).

Demon King from NNT is a bit of a meme. I would prefer not to shit on NNT power levels this much.
Not just a meme but also the worst villian of all time, I remember the whole Nnt fandom with me inclusive hate him soo much in the past, that was really the worst villian ever(even fucking Big mom shitts on him and that mean something lol). However he is actually a Country lvl dude with the best feats, he should be in that list too.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because that I didn't want to open up the thread, I wait actually if Kaido show country lvl feats in wano(perfect place to actually showing country lvl feats).

Not just a meme but also the worst villian of all time, I remember the whole Nnt fandom mit inclusive hate him soo much in the past, that was really the worst villian ever(even fucking Big mom shitts on him and that mean something lol). However he is actually a Country lvl dude with the best feats, he should be in that list too.
I couldn't stop laughing when the chapter with fucking meme Diane fodderizing him:milaugh:

Lol?

Acnologia murders Kaido.
How come?

My memory is cloudy about Acno atm, but from what I remember:
Acno's feat is putting a hole through God Serena's body, which has normal human durability. That means heaven and earth difference with Kaido's skin.

Acno's attacks aren't lethal enough based from Steven's gif signature. He attacked Wendy but the attack can't KO let alone kill the small girl.

It will be a close fight if Kaido vs Acno happens.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How come?

My memory is cloudy about Acno atm, but from what I remember:
Acno's feat is putting a hole through God Serena's body, which has normal human durability. That means heaven and earth difference with Kaido's skin.

Acno's attacks aren't lethal enough based from Steven's gif signature. He attacked Wendy but the attack can't KO let alone kill the small girl.

It will be a close fight if Kaido vs Acno happens.
You'd need to re-read Acno chapters.

I don't think it's a close fight with current Kaido's portrayal.

Acnologia minimum is a Country level.

Ähm i remember Townlevel/Sub-Sonic Acno 2 years ago on CV:yearight:
What do you expect from CV? You have people arguing that Luffy solos both Ichigo and Naruto, you have someone saying Kaguya is multiverse level with infinity speed or that Yhwach is omniverse level or something like that. :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Nah, that's just PIS. It's like saying all three admirals are super weak because they couldn't kill Pre-TS Luffy.