Future Events Act 4: World War Wano, The Return of ROCKS

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
TLDR: The “Legend”, who is the strongest enemy the Straw Hats will every face, and will make Marineford look cute, is Rocks himself.

Rocks’ Will lingers in the Cerberus Fruit, his original DF. Blackbeard later obtained the Cerberus Fruit, which allows the user to have three Devil Fruits. Blackbeard then used the Darkness Fruit to absorb Rocks’s Will from the Cerberus Fruit, merging Rocks into himself. The “Legend” that will appear in Wano is Rocks D. Xebec, who will return to finish the grand war he started at God Valley. Using Moria’s powers, Blackbeard/Rocks will resurrect White Beard, Ace, and Kaido as zombies; and Big Mom will emerge from the depths of Wano, starving and seething.

The Rocks Pirates: Rocks, Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaido, will be reunited once again, at God Valley: the Oni skull known as Onigashima, stolen by Kaido so many years ago. And, in their wake, Wano will become a warzone of pirates and marines vying for the most important country in the world of One Piece.

The Raid on Onigashima was a warm-up. Now, all of Wano will become engulfed in a massive war.

:crybeard:(Blackbeard stares at the Moon - representing the Kozuki - with miserable fury)

Intro:

“One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. This time I will like to add new information. I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming”- Eiichero Oda, Jump Festa

-“A legend living dormant.” (Rocks is the legend responsible for Big Mom and Kaido’s rise to fame, who was so controversial and powerful his name was struck from history).

-“The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have ever encountered.” (The only character in the verse not confirmed dead who is stronger than Kaido is Rocks, who pushed Roger + Garp, two top tiers in the verse).

-“It may be related to Whitebeard.” (Whitebeard has extensive connections to both Rocks and Blackbeard, and is the unifying link between them).

There is only one character who satisfies these requirements. At first, I couldn’t believe it. But, it’s happening. Blackbeard/Rocks will turn Wano into a massive warzone. But, why? Why should Blackbeard go to Wano?

1. Pluton is a Prize Worth Killing for

Pluton is residing in Wano: (https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/pluton-the-corpse-of-the-oni-joy-boy.27635/). Blackbeard was last seen wanting to steal something before the WG/Marines could.

We now know that the Ponyglyph in Alabasta details the location of Pluton from Robin. That’s what Blackbeard went to steal: the map to Pluton. Taking advantage of the chaos regarding Vivi/Cobra, Blackbeard swooped in, mirroring Crocodile.

Blackbeard is associated with three-heads (his flag), and darkness. Pluto was the God of the Greek Underworld. The Underworld had its gates guarded by the black three-headed dog, Cerberus. Cerberus is at the gates of Pluto; Blackbeard is at the gates of Wano.

2. Desecration of the Dead

So, how will he win? Blackbeard’s most disgusting trait is his willingness to betray and murder ruthlessly. Blackbeard held no qualms about desecrating his father/former captain, Whitebeard’s, corpse. He’ll do it again.

Why would Blackbeard want Moria? What does Moria do? Revive the dead. What powerful pirates are buried on a relatively unprotected island, Whitebeard’s homeland of Sphynx? Blackbeard would know where Whitebeard’s home island is… correct?

Marco will see his dead father. Luffy will see his dead brother. Rocks/Blackbeard will utilize the cruelest method possible to defeat Luffy: by making him fight the corpse of Ace. Whitebeard and Ace will be resurrected as zombies, basterdizing their deaths in the most disgusting way imaginable.

But, how is Rocks still alive? Remember Sabo acquiring Ace’s DF? Sabo commented that he could feel Ace’s Will inside of it, and his ability to use it so proficiently immediately was a result of his connection to Ace, and Ace’s Will fueling the fruit.

So… a powerful user’s Will becomes embedded in a Devil Fruit, and can connect with someone who inherits that Will. Who do we know who can suck out Devil Fruit powers? Yes. Blackbeard first gained the Cerberus Fruit, which allowed him to hold three different Fruits, then gained the Yami Yami no Mi, so he could EXTRACT ROCK’S WILL INTO HIMSELF. If Ace’s will resided in the Mera Mera no Mi, surely Rocks’ Will would be in the Cerberus Fruit?

This is why Rocks was so powerful. He possessed a powerful Zoan, Cerberus, that allowed him to wield two other Fruits. It took three top tier Devil Fruits for Rocks to push Roger and Garp to their limits.

3. Setting up the War

Why do I feel a giant war has to happen? Oda said Wano would make Marineford look cute, and we don’t have a single confirmed Yonkou death. Marineford looking cute is Hawkins, Asura, and Izo dying, with no deaths happening during the actual Raid? Ehhhhhhhhh.

Other reasons?

-Kaido’s entire goal was preparing for the massive war foretold by Doflamingo/the WG, where the entire world will erupt into conflict

-Wano is filled with weapons that need to be used, created by Kaido for a massive war

-Wano is fresh off of a regime change (best time to attack the country)

-Wano possesses not only a Road Ponyglyph along with other Ponyglyphs, but Pluton

-Wano is a great war fortress

-Blackbeard/WG won’t want Luffy/Joy Boy to gain Pluton

-Ryuma, Zoro’s parallel, was famous for slaying a dragon and protecting Wano’s borders from foreign invaders (shhhhh just let Zoro slip his Black Blade into Kaido’s… neck and let ZKK happen… or ZKZK, Zoro Kills Zombie Kaido, which will just set the fanbase on fire)

-Wano still needs to be open its borders

4. The Other Guys

-Somehow I doubt the Samurai/Ninja/whatever-the-fuck-alliance is going to be able to beat two undead Yonkou (Whitebeard and Kaido), a crazed third Yonkou (Big Mom), and a fourth living/sane Yonkou (Rocks/Teach) who is actually possessed by the strongest pirate known to history.

Oh, but… Big Mom won’t be on Rocks’ side. Because, guess what? Big Mom has amnesia, again! And, this time she’s also starving. How long has it been since her defeat? A week. What happened the last time she didn’t eat for a week? Elbaf goes BRRRRRRRR, giant geriatricide, yikes.

But, why amnesia? Because, whenever Big Mom has taken severe blunt trauma to her brain during this arc, she has had memory issues. During the fall into Wano off the waterfall, she lost her memory. After being smacked in the head by Queen, she regained it. So, now that she took a bunch of bombs to the head? Yep, it’s O-Linlin again.

A starving, raging, confused O-Linlin. Don’t worry, though: little Tama will save the day. Remember when Tama helped feed Big Mom before? That’s right. That girl you mocked for starving? She’s going to feed a Yonkou and turn her into her ally once more. O-Tama’s entire arc revolves around using food to defeat a Yonkou. Now, she will use food to tame one (I will cry). Luffy and Sanji will have both fed Big Mom, indirectly.

-Green Bull is so much fun I don’t even want to touch upon his possibilities here, I’ll just let him eat Dairy Queen and Burger King in peace (alright, I hope he's Ushimaru, but I'm conflicted on that theory).

-Sabo and Vivi will arrive, as Sabo will see Luffy’s Vivre Card burn up. Oda isn’t going to kidnap Sabo and Robin and make us go through the same arcs again this late into the story. Sabo and Robin are bait. Vivi is a member of the Straw Hats (if you disagree with this I hope you get sand in your pants), and needs to reunite with them at some point: Sabo rescuing her and bringing her to Wano fits.

-Straw Hat Grand Fleet will arrive for the same reason as Sabo (Luffy’s Vivre Card burned up when he “died” against Kaido).

-Sword will show up to recover Drake. I expect Koby to bring Boa, and for Garp to be there, too (we need Garp for Rocks/God Valley).

-Enel might show up (I think Enel is Uranus)

-Revolutionaries show up to continue the Dressrosa weapon smuggling plot, and because Dragon is finally ready to meet Luffy after his son has become a Yonkou.

-Plz Buggy plz. I could see Buggy actually seeking Luffy out, now that Luffy is a Yonkou.

And… finally…

“Teach… I have come to end this war.”

This series started with Shanks giving his arm up to save Luffy’s life. The beginning to the end will start the same way. Shanks won’t die: but, at the last moment, he will arrive to save Luffy’s life once more, at the cost of his other arm.

Rocks/Blackbeard will become Luffy’s greatest nemesis, having seriously harmed two people he loved dearly, his brother Ace, and his mentor Shanks. The war that will make Marineford look cute wasn't Onigashima. No. All of Wano will become a battlefield (plz don't die Shanks).

Dread it. Run from it. Rocks still arrives. The lurking legend is rabid and drooling at the gates of hell, the gates of Pluton, ready to wreak havoc and destroy the world, in order to become its king.

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
I was hoping Loda could at least allow Shiki to return:josad:
I could actually see Shiki fitting into this arc very well (just lifting Wano off the ground), but I have a bad feeling he's not going to show up, too...

Extended Wano Arc for years?

:josad::josad:

Oda give us Shanks arc already ples.

:finally:
What if... we got Shanks IN Wano? I feel you, I can't believe we're 1000 chapters into this Manga and Shanks hasn't made his move yet (unless his big play was getting Buggy to become a Yonkou)

TLDR: The “Legend”, who is the strongest enemy the Straw Hats will every face, and will make Marineford look cute, is Rocks himself.

Rocks’ Will lingers in the Cerberus Fruit, his original DF. Blackbeard later obtained the Cerberus Fruit, which allows the user to have three Devil Fruits. Blackbeard then used the Darkness Fruit to absorb Rocks’s Will from the Cerberus Fruit, merging Rocks into himself. The “Legend” that will appear in Wano is Rocks D. Xebec, who will return to finish the grand war he started at God Valley. Using Moria’s powers, Blackbeard/Rocks will resurrect White Beard, Ace, and Kaido as zombies; and Big Mom will emerge from the depths of Wano, starving and seething.

The Rocks Pirates: Rocks, Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaido, will be reunited once again, at God Valley: the Oni skull known as Onigashima, stolen by Kaido so many years ago. And, in their wake, Wano will become a warzone of pirates and marines vying for the most important country in the world of One Piece.

The Raid on Onigashima was a warm-up. Now, all of Wano will become engulfed in a massive war.

:crybeard:(Blackbeard stares at the Moon - representing the Kozuki - with miserable fury)

Intro:

“One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. This time I will like to add new information. I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming”- Eiichero Oda, Jump Festa

-“A legend living dormant.” (Rocks is the legend responsible for Big Mom and Kaido’s rise to fame, who was so controversial and powerful his name was struck from history).

-“The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have ever encountered.” (The only character in the verse not confirmed dead who is stronger than Kaido is Rocks, who pushed Roger + Garp, two top tiers in the verse).

-“It may be related to Whitebeard.” (Whitebeard has extensive connections to both Rocks and Blackbeard, and is the unifying link between them).

There is only one character who satisfies these requirements. At first, I couldn’t believe it. But, it’s happening. Blackbeard/Rocks will turn Wano into a massive warzone. But, why? Why should Blackbeard go to Wano?

1. Pluton is a Prize Worth Killing for

Pluton is residing in Wano: (https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/pluton-the-corpse-of-the-oni-joy-boy.27635/). Blackbeard was last seen wanting to steal something before the WG/Marines could.

We now know that the Ponyglyph in Alabasta details the location of Pluton from Robin. That’s what Blackbeard went to steal: the map to Pluton. Taking advantage of the chaos regarding Vivi/Cobra, Blackbeard swooped in, mirroring Crocodile.

Blackbeard is associated with three-heads (his flag), and darkness. Pluto was the God of the Greek Underworld. The Underworld had its gates guarded by the black three-headed dog, Cerberus. Cerberus is at the gates of Pluto; Blackbeard is at the gates of Wano.

2. Desecration of the Dead

So, how will he win? Blackbeard’s most disgusting trait is his willingness to betray and murder ruthlessly. Blackbeard held no qualms about desecrating his father/former captain, Whitebeard’s, corpse. He’ll do it again.

Why would Blackbeard want Moria? What does Moria do? Revive the dead. What powerful pirates are buried on a relatively unprotected island, Whitebeard’s homeland of Sphynx? Blackbeard would know where Whitebeard’s home island is… correct?

Marco will see his dead father. Luffy will see his dead brother. Rocks/Blackbeard will utilize the cruelest method possible to defeat Luffy: by making him fight the corpse of Ace. Whitebeard and Ace will be resurrected as zombies, basterdizing their deaths in the most disgusting way imaginable.

But, how is Rocks still alive? Remember Sabo acquiring Ace’s DF? Sabo commented that he could feel Ace’s Will inside of it, and his ability to use it so proficiently immediately was a result of his connection to Ace, and Ace’s Will fueling the fruit.

So… a powerful user’s Will becomes embedded in a Devil Fruit, and can connect with someone who inherits that Will. Who do we know who can suck out Devil Fruit powers? Yes. Blackbeard first gained the Cerberus Fruit, which allowed him to hold three different Fruits, then gained the Yami Yami no Mi, so he could EXTRACT ROCK’S WILL INTO HIMSELF. If Ace’s will resided in the Mera Mera no Mi, surely Rocks’ Will would be in the Cerberus Fruit?

This is why Rocks was so powerful. He possessed a powerful Zoan, Cerberus, that allowed him to wield two other Fruits. It took three top tier Devil Fruits for Rocks to push Roger and Garp to their limits.

3. Setting up the War

Why do I feel a giant war has to happen? Oda said Wano would make Marineford look cute, and we don’t have a single confirmed Yonkou death. Marineford looking cute is Hawkins, Asura, and Izo dying, with no deaths happening during the actual Raid? Ehhhhhhhhh.

Other reasons?

-Kaido’s entire goal was preparing for the massive war foretold by Doflamingo/the WG, where the entire world will erupt into conflict

-Wano is filled with weapons that need to be used, created by Kaido for a massive war

-Wano is fresh off of a regime change (best time to attack the country)

-Wano possesses not only a Road Ponyglyph along with other Ponyglyphs, but Pluton

-Wano is a great war fortress

-Blackbeard/WG won’t want Luffy/Joy Boy to gain Pluton

-Ryuma, Zoro’s parallel, was famous for slaying a dragon and protecting Wano’s borders from foreign invaders (shhhhh just let Zoro slip his Black Blade into Kaido’s… neck and let ZKK happen… or ZKZK, Zoro Kills Zombie Kaido, which will just set the fanbase on fire)

-Wano still needs to be open its borders

4. The Other Guys

-Somehow I doubt the Samurai/Ninja/whatever-the-fuck-alliance is going to be able to beat two undead Yonkou (Whitebeard and Kaido), a crazed third Yonkou (Big Mom), and a fourth living/sane Yonkou (Rocks/Teach) who is actually possessed by the strongest pirate known to history.

Oh, but… Big Mom won’t be on Rocks’ side. Because, guess what? Big Mom has amnesia, again! And, this time she’s also starving. How long has it been since her defeat? A week. What happened the last time she didn’t eat for a week? Elbaf goes BRRRRRRRR, giant geriatricide, yikes.

But, why amnesia? Because, whenever Big Mom has taken severe blunt trauma to her brain during this arc, she has had memory issues. During the fall into Wano off the waterfall, she lost her memory. After being smacked in the head by Queen, she regained it. So, now that she took a bunch of bombs to the head? Yep, it’s O-Linlin again.

A starving, raging, confused O-Linlin. Don’t worry, though: little Tama will save the day. Remember when Tama helped feed Big Mom before? That’s right. That girl you mocked for starving? She’s going to feed a Yonkou and turn her into her ally once more. O-Tama’s entire arc revolves around using food to defeat a Yonkou. Now, she will use food to tame one (I will cry). Luffy and Sanji will have both fed Big Mom, indirectly.

-Green Bull is so much fun I don’t even want to touch upon his possibilities here, I’ll just let him eat Dairy Queen and Burger King in peace (alright, I hope he's Ushimaru, but I'm conflicted on that theory).

-Sabo and Vivi will arrive, as Sabo will see Luffy’s Vivre Card burn up. Oda isn’t going to kidnap Sabo and Robin and make us go through the same arcs again this late into the story. Sabo and Robin are bait. Vivi is a member of the Straw Hats (if you disagree with this I hope you get sand in your pants), and needs to reunite with them at some point: Sabo rescuing her and bringing her to Wano fits.

-Straw Hat Grand Fleet will arrive for the same reason as Sabo (Luffy’s Vivre Card burned up when he “died” against Kaido).

-Sword will show up to recover Drake. I expect Koby to bring Boa, and for Garp to be there, too (we need Garp for Rocks/God Valley).

-Enel might show up (I think Enel is Uranus)

-Revolutionaries show up to continue the Dressrosa weapon smuggling plot, and because Dragon is finally ready to meet Luffy after his son has become a Yonkou.

-Plz Buggy plz. I could see Buggy actually seeking Luffy out, now that Luffy is a Yonkou.

And… finally…

“Teach… I have come to end this war.”

This series started with Shanks giving his arm up to save Luffy’s life. The beginning to the end will start the same way. Shanks won’t die: but, at the last moment, he will arrive to save Luffy’s life once more, at the cost of his other arm.

Rocks/Blackbeard will become Luffy’s greatest nemesis, having seriously harmed two people he loved dearly, his brother Ace, and his mentor Shanks. The war that will make Marineford look cute wasn't Onigashima. No. All of Wano will become a battlefield (plz don't die Shanks).

Dread it. Run from it. Rocks still arrives. The lurking legend is rabid and drooling at the gates of hell, the gates of Pluton, ready to wreak havoc and destroy the world, in order to become its king.
Zombie Ace and Whitebeard is something i would love to see.Zombie Kaido and BM probably won't happen because they possibly became dust.Also,Moriah can go to Ringo and revive all the samurai there.I don't like the idea of BB having Rocks inside of him,i know there is foreshadowing for this.But still...i would prefer to see Old Shiki and Xebec show up alive.Revolutionaries are definitely coming to fetch some intel about Wano and if Luffy gets beat up badly the Grand Fleet might show up.If Weevil didn't join Buggy he could show up.Shanks losing another arm...nahhh...i don't think he will show up to Wano.I see him as the next plot twist Oda will throw at us.He will fight Luffy at some point,Luffy still needs to improve his haki game:Katakuri had harder coa and better future sight and COC coating is probably just level 2 COC game.Shanks will reveal what real advanced conquerors can do.I think the vs Yonko Saga will end with Luffy fighting BB,Xebec and Shiki to become pirate king.It would be awesome to have them have small skirmishes in different arcs and have the final battle take place in Laught Tale.
Side note:where the fuck are the big mom pirates?
Post automatically merged:

I could actually see Shiki fitting into this arc very well (just lifting Wano off the ground), but I have a bad feeling he's not going to show up, too...

What if... we got Shanks IN Wano? I feel you, I can't believe we're 1000 chapters into this Manga and Shanks hasn't made his move yet (unless his big play was getting Buggy to become a Yonkou)
Luffy,Shanks and Buggy vs the World!Yes,baby!

Honestly? Crocodile might show up, too, since Pluton is in Wano. Act 4 is going to be a series of crazy powerful people showing up every chapter, it's going to be amazing.
Fuck,Crocodile and Mr.1 showing up with a gang of new pirates would be cool.But how would he know about Pluton?BlackBeard will keep that to himself.Also,Shirahoshi might be in danger Caribou knows that she is poseidon.He will tell this to someone,maybe Kidd who knows...

Also,I doubt Greenbull is by himself.There is a buster call with some vice admirals and SSG nearby.

Last edited:

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Zombie Ace and Whitebeard is something i would love to see.Zombie Kaido and BM probably won't happen because they possibly became dust.Also,Moriah can go to Ringo and revive all the samurai there.I don't like the idea of BB having Rocks inside of him,i know there is foreshadowing for this.But still...i would prefer to see Old Shiki and Xebec show up alive.Revolutionaries are definitely coming to fetch some intel about Wano and if Luffy gets beat up badly the Grand Fleet might show up.If Weevil didn't join Buggy he could show up.Shanks losing another arm...nahhh...i don't think he will show up to Wano.I see him as the next plot twist Oda will throw at us.He will fight Luffy at some point,Luffy still needs to improve his haki game:Katakuri had harder coa and better future sight and COC coating is probably just level 2 COC game.Shanks will reveal what real advanced conquerors can do.I think the vs Yonko Saga will end with Luffy fighting BB,Xebec and Shiki to become pirate king.It would be awesome to have them have small skirmishes in different arcs and have the final battle take place in Laught Tale.
Side note:where the fuck are the big mom pirates?

Luffy,Shanks and Buggy vs the World!Yes,baby!

Fuck,Crocodile and Mr.1 showing up with a gang of new pirates would be cool.But how would he know about Pluton?BlackBeard will keep that to himself.Also,Shirahoshi might be in danger Caribou knows that she is poseidon.He will tell this to someone,maybe Kidd who knows...

Also,I doubt Greenbull is by himself.There is a buster call with some vice admirals and SSG nearby.
I still can't believe Kaido and Big Mom died from a volcano.

Yeah, the "guy inside the other guy" trope has been used a lot, it depends on how Oda writes to for me. I'd be fine with Rocks and Blackbeard being separate, though.

Shanks and Luffy definitely need to have a friendly match. I think there's going to be a Davy Back fight somewhere towards the end of the series, either against Buggy or against Shanks (probably Shanks). I have NO IDEA why Oda introduced Davy Back fights, otherwise.

Not sure how Crocodile would find out about Pluton. Some believe he joined Blackbeard, but I have doubts about that. I don't think Crocodile would put himself under BB, and I don't think BB would be dumb enough to trust Crocodile.

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
I wonder if that man is still alive but I bet not expecially if he was Teach's father
I feel like Rocks has to come back at this point. He is connected to so many characters: Blackbeard, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, Roger, Garp.

Ever since his reveal at Reverie, Rocks' influence has spread to ever bit of this story. Even Higurashi, the hag that gave Orochi his Devil Fruit, seems to have been a part of Rocks.

Rocks has been the "Lurking Legend" this whole time: he's been the legend constantly connected to Wano. All of the events in Wano are a result of what he set in motion in God Valley. Unless Oda was lying, the only person who fits the "Legend" criteria is Rocks.

I still can't believe Kaido and Big Mom died from a volcano.

Yeah, the "guy inside the other guy" trope has been used a lot, it depends on how Oda writes to for me. I'd be fine with Rocks and Blackbeard being separate, though.

Shanks and Luffy definitely need to have a friendly match. I think there's going to be a Davy Back fight somewhere towards the end of the series, either against Buggy or against Shanks (probably Shanks). I have NO IDEA why Oda introduced Davy Back fights, otherwise.

Not sure how Crocodile would find out about Pluton. Some believe he joined Blackbeard, but I have doubts about that. I don't think Crocodile would put himself under BB, and I don't think BB would be dumb enough to trust Crocodile.
I created a thread about straw hats vs red hair pirates in a davy back fight taking place in Elbaf or in Shanks territory.
We could get:
1-Luffy vs Shanks.
2-Zoro vs Mihawk or Ben beckman.
3-Sanji vs Lucky Roo.
4-Ussop vs Yassop.
So this idea has a lot of potential for a fun arc.I hope we get something fun next,we got to much tension.Its time for fun piece.

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
I created a thread about straw hats vs red hair pirates in a davy back fight taking place in Elbaf or in Shanks territory.
We could get:
1-Luffy vs Shanks.
2-Zoro vs Mihawk or Ben beckman.
3-Sanji vs Lucky Roo.
4-Ussop vs Yassop.
So this idea has a lot of potential for a fun arc.I hope we get something fun next,we got to much tension.Its time for fun piece.
Wow, Sanji vs Lucky Roo makes so much sense, I can't believe it. Dude who loves eating food vs cook.

Usopp vs Yasopp is a fight I need to see (also really want Usopp vs Buggy, though, for the nose factor).

Ben Beckman interests me, because he seems like more of a match for Nami in terms of intelligence. Maybe the Straw Hats will fight the Red Haired Pirates in a full on brawl? Like, crew against crew in an open space?

Wow, Sanji vs Lucky Roo makes so much sense, I can't believe it. Dude who loves eating food vs cook.

Usopp vs Yasopp is a fight I need to see (also really want Usopp vs Buggy, though, for the nose factor).

Ben Beckman interests me, because he seems like more of a match for Nami in terms of intelligence. Maybe the Straw Hats will fight the Red Haired Pirates in a full on brawl? Like, crew against crew in an open space?
Lucky roo is fast as fuck too.